Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Why She Keeps Sending Me Wrong Signal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why She Keeps Sending Me Wrong Signal (544 Views)

Lalasticlala Is A Pervert, He Keeps Sending Me Dm's Asking For My Number / She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why She Keeps Sending Me Wrong Signal by nasoeb: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
I have this lady who is just so insensitive and always do the same thing to annoy me. I have known her as the dramatical type who enjoys sex but always expect you to first make the move and when you do, she tells you she is not ready and when you ignore her she comes playing with your body especially sensitive parts as the breast and robbing of joystick. Ironically, when you try touching her she allows you even aids you in pulling of her cloths as far as her pant. But inserting of joystick always leads to long-thing. Just tire for the mata. Just sey the mata sweet wella. Guys wetin man for do?
Re: Why She Keeps Sending Me Wrong Signal by nasoeb: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2013
Come NO Abusing here. Make oman respect em sef. Thanks
Re: Why She Keeps Sending Me Wrong Signal by Lilnikee(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Love What You Have / Is He/she Really An 'ex' Or 'pending'? ;) / Sex Can't Buy You Love Or Happiness...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.