Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Yoruba Men♥ - Culture (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Men♥ (33272 Views)

When Would Yoruba Men Start Marrying Igbo Women? / What Did Yoruba Men Wear Before The Agbada? / Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
DO.U.LUV.ME?:
[size=78pt]In your dry shallow mind right? PATHETIC is the word. Sey them been dey insult me wan tym lyk dat say I too lyk attention. Your own worse pass my own, In short e no get cure. Do you have a life outside here Do you go to school, work, farm or any other kind or business?? Or you jes spend all your time here and go about f..ucking to get a living??[/size]

Are you not suppose to be washing your dirty cloths? Why constituting nuisance here? undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
Lmao! My famous stats dey oppress attention seekers o! Politics sect, mo lenu! Diary, mo gbayi ! Food, o fa ka sibe! romance, ye Gbe!!!!! Na moi! Jokes, champion! General, ever karrid! Culture, dem no face! Family, mo fo-cooler! Pictures, shebi I b fine geh? Y me? Sexuality,ye! Mrs Nackson! If no b u, who else? Mo lenu! Mo lenu! Mo le fe omo Boko! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by xynerise: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
Vanneni: You're an idiiiot! A very gigantic one. How dare you classless moro.n insult me. If you dare quote me and insult me again, I'll slap the taste outta your mouth somehow. Rubbish! Where did you come out from Lowlife! angry
Nne were wayo biko. He is just frustrated that I sacked him.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
Shollypopz:
Walahi!! You are sad!! I hope NL gives you what u're looking for, I hope ppl like ur posts more so u can feel better about urself. Every sensible person can see beyond the facade, u need help!

Famous badosky of nairaland!! Famous badosky of Nairaland!! I hope feeling famous will make you feel important and fill all the holes that the continuous abandonment u've faced in ur life has created. I see ur emotional need to feel accepted and important but the sad truth is no matter what old maalu, u'll still be the expired worthless scum that you are. Nl won't change that.
PIPE 11:35
And PIPE wept cry
EPIC!
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
Vanneni: You're an idiiiot! A very gigantic one. How dare you classless moro.n insult me. If you dare quote me and insult me again, I'll slap the taste outta your mouth somehow. Rubbish! Where did you come out from Lowlife! angry
u see ur life? undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
[size=8pt]
DO.U.LUV.ME?:
[size=78pt]In your dry shallow mind right? PATHETIC is the word. Sey them been dey insult me wan tym lyk dat say I too lyk attention. Your own worse pass my own, In short e no get cure. Do you have a life outside here Do you go to school, work, farm or any other kind or business?? Or you jes spend all your time here and go about f..ucking to get a living??
[/size]
[/size]

Checking idowuigbo's pulse...she must be dead by now....i need help to drag her dead bulk to d mortuary ambulance waiting outside the thread.... grin
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Oahray: 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: How old are you? Do you use walking stick
hehehe... This one na learner sef. *returns to watching ladies' pillow fight*

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by DOULUVME: 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
[quote author=KingOfNairaland]

Are you not suppose to be washing your dirty cloths? Why constituting nuisance here? undecided[/quote[b]][size=78pt]What are you? I just got a break from ma job. What do you do? Spend your life here with the airtime you beg people to send to you Rubbbish! If I'm constituting a nuisance here, then you are constituting a nuisance to the world at large. And you quoted all ma larg fonts. MUMU of the heighest order.[/size][/b]
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
DO.U.LUV.ME?:
[size=18pt]In your dry shallow mind right? PATHETIC is the word. Sey them been dey insult me wan tym lyk dat say I too lyk attention. Your own worse pass my own, In short e no get cure. Do you have a life outside here Do you go to school, work, farm or any other kind or business?? Or you jes spend all your time here and go about f..ucking to get a living??[/size]
Come bck wiv ur orijo account. Next!
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
xynerise:
Nne were wayo biko. He is just frustrated that I sacked him.
A married man for that matter...SMH undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by xynerise: 12:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
olari:

Checking idowuigbo's pulse...she must be dead by now....i need help to drag her dead bulk to d mortuary ambulance waiting outside the thread.... grin
grin. She is here with me. I donated some blood to her to revive her back for season 2
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
Oahray: hehehe... This one na learner sef. *returns to watching ladies' pillow fight*
Obviously you are silly undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: tot u are married? are this stupid? undecided
Shut up jore! Who is silly here? Him or you who came out of nowhere to insult me

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Oahray: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
lmao... Even Vanneni get venom. NL is finished grin

Babe chillax, na learner hit your car. tongue
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by xynerise: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: A married man for that matter...SMH undecided
A happy married man pls. Nairaland taught me how to endure abusive words from castrated antelopes like you in the real world. Cant you see I look fresh everyday? grin.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
olari:

Iduongbo is now trying to save face,Sholly knocked her down.She needs to show her moronic "fans" that she still standing cheesy ,buahahahahahah!!!
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Oahray: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: Obviously you are silly undecided
Comot from road make I watch better fight jor. You think say I buy ticket to come watch your face? grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: How old are you? Do you use walking stick
His age isn't your business. Leave him alone!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
xynerise:
grin. She is here with me. I donated some blood to her to revive her back for season 2
Oloshious fellow! grin
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by xynerise: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
Oahray: Comot from road make I watch better fight jor. You think say I buy ticket to come watch your face? grin
seriously. The guy needs followers grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by DOULUVME: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
lalaosky:

lmao...nigga warrido?.. How your side na?..what about flytefalls?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by xynerise: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oloshious fellow! grin
thats the thank you right? undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
NnekaGirl:

Iduongbo is now trying to save face,Sholly knocked her down.She needs to show her moronic "fans" that she still standing cheesy ,buahahahahahah!!!
Knocked who down? Are u a learner? C'mon switch bck to orijo acc and try harder.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
Vanneni: Shut up jore! Who is silly here? Him or you who came out of nowhere to insult me
foolish gal undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Oahray: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
Vanneni: His age isn't your business. Leave him alone!
lol... Sweet... My 'knightess' in shiny armour embarassed Oya leave the guy and come sit with me in the viewing centre. smiley
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
xynerise:
thats the thank you right? undecided
Go hawk cylinder joor! Antelopia!
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
Oahray: Comot from road make I watch better fight jor. You think say I buy ticket to come watch your face? grin
how old are you please?
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
NnekaGirl:

bwahahahahaha, grin grin you already know whatsup cool

Let the coward do her!
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by xynerise: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Go hawk cylinder joor! Antelopia!
May you deliver of a baby through your anus angry
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
xynerise:
May you deliver of a baby through your anus angry
Na u go carry ur second born.. aMen! tongue
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by DOULUVME: 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmao! My famous stats dey oppress attention seekers o! Politics sect, mo lenu! Diary, mo gbayi ! Food, o fa ka sibe! romance, ye Gbe!!!!! Na moi! Jokes, champion! General, ever karrid! Culture, dem no face! Family, mo fo-cooler! Pictures, shebi I b fine geh? Y me? Sexuality,ye! Mrs Nackson! If no b u, who else? Mo lenu! Mo lenu! Mo le fe omo Boko! cool cool
[size=58pt]Hmmm! Clap for yourself superstar of Nairaland. grin grin grin What an achievment! Na you o! You're just a sad case. No life other than this one made up of programs. Who knows you even in your local vicinity except for your prostitution spree Ahh, I laf o! I still dey laf! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Oahray: 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: how old are you please?
Old enough to be your fatherly tutor in the ways of wisdom, and young enough to spank you silly if you continue refusing to learn. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (33) (Reply)

Olubayo Adesola: Dogs Are Not Reared In Ara, Osun State. It's A Taboo / Germany To Return Benin Bronze Back To Nigeria / Abstract Or Stylized African Art In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.