Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,061 members, 7,867,012 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Yoruba Men♥ - Culture (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Men♥ (33319 Views)

When Would Yoruba Men Start Marrying Igbo Women? / What Did Yoruba Men Wear Before The Agbada? / Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
xynerise:
Nne were wayo biko. He is just frustrated that I sacked him.
Lol. grin
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Go hawk cylinder joor! Antelopia!
He has already been given some bar soaps to hawk. He will prolly hawk the cylinders tonight tongue
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
DO.U.LUV.ME?:
Hmmm! Clap for yourself superstare of Nairaland. grin grin grin What an achievment! Na you o! You're just a sad case. No life other than this one made up of programs. Who knows you even in your local vicinity except for your prostitution spree Ahh, I laf o! I still dey laf!
Asewo na occupation! Tenk u! Get bck in d queue...
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: u see ur life? undecided
My life is good. Don't come and spoil it.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Knocked who down? Are u a learner? C'mon switch bck to orijo acc and try harder.
This is what got ur dumba*ss in trouble in the first place. Stop making coward remarks about me, silly bum!!

I don't have to try hard with you trashy skank, since all u do is RUN! RUN B1TCH, RUN!
LMAO!! I'll soon leave, I'm sure u'll have another cowardly statement to make when I'm gone, shameless m0ron.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by xynerise: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na u go carry ur second born.. aMen! tongue
Arnold Swazinigger did it once. No be new thing tongue
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Oahray: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: He has already been given some bar soaps to hawk. He will prolly hawk the cylinders tonight tongue
Xynerise, he got you here sha grin
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
Oahray: Old enough to be your fatherly tutor in the ways of wisdom, and young enough to spank you silly if you continue refusing to learn. tongue
I need to speak to your father, cos you can't continue like this undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Oahray: 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: I need to speak to your father, cos you can't continue like this undecided undecided undecided
awwww... this one is dry sad

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by xynerise: 12:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: He has already been given some bar soaps to hawk. He will prolly hawk the cylinders tonight tongue
May mushrooms grow on your kpekus
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
Vanneni: My life is good. Don't come and spoil it.
Do u have a bf
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
xynerise:
Arnold Swazinigger did it once. No be new thing tongue
Ok.may u carry urs in ya nose o! amen! cheesy
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
shymexx:

We're the cutest as well - Yoruba guys rule!!!

Still got Igbo chics chasing me around... grin
ewoo! O ka isi jee? If u guys are the cutest that means uwa emebiala.

1 Like

olari:

Checking idowuigbo's pulse...she must be dead by now....i need help to drag her dead bulk to d mortuary ambulance waiting outside the thread.... grin
olari is hella funny!! Seriously, u've been cracking me the hell up. LMAO! grin grin grin
Oahray: lmao... Even Vanneni get venom. NL is finished grin

Babe chillax, na learner hit your car. tongue
Insults directed @ me can either be ignored or turned against that person somehow. But when one insults a folk, I dislike that with a passion. Then out of one hole that entity came out to insult ma father and he's here claiming wise,smart and all that. Trying to make others look like they don't know wah they are saying.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by xynerise: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ok.may u carry urs in ya nose o! amen! cheesy
e no sweet jor. tongue. Talk another one
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
Shollypopz:
This is what got ur dumba*ss in trouble in the first place. Stop making coward remarks about me, silly bum!!

I don't have to try hard with you trashy skank, since all u do is RUN! RUN B1TCH, RUN!
LMAO!! I'll soon leave, I'm sure u'll have another cowardly statement to make when I'm gone, shameless m0ron.

In trouble wiv who? D law enforcement niggarians of NL matters? U b e-FBI? Dis child got jokes!
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
Vanneni: You're an idiiiot! A very gigantic one. How dare you classless moro.n insult me. If you dare quote me and insult me again, I'll slap the taste outta your mouth somehow. Rubbish! Where did you come out from Lowlife! angry

*faints*
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
Shollypopz:

you too much jare...heavyweight champion

Fanning Sholly as idowuogbo's corpse is dragged away from boxing ring
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
olari:

Deliver my message... wink
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
Oahray: awwww... this one is dry sad
why are you being disobedient? Don't you have parents at home? In fact give me your father's phone number. Silly boy undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: foolish gal undecided
I'm not foolish but you are. tongue
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
DO.U.LUV.ME?:
[size=58pt]Hmmm! Clap for yourself superstare of Nairaland. grin grin grin What an achievment! Na you o! You're just a sad case. No life other than this one made up of programs. Who knows you even in your local vicinity except for your prostitution spree Ahh, I laf o! I still dey laf! [/size]
hope u're nt refering to her?
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by xynerise: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: why are you being disobedient? Don't you have parents at home? In fact give me your father's phone number. Silly boy undecided
so you go flash him? undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Oahray: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
Vanneni: Insults directed @ me can either be ignored or turned against that person somehow. But when one insults a folk, I dislike that with a passion. Then out of one hole that entity came out to insult ma father and he's here claiming wise,smart and all that. Trying to make others look like they don't know wah they are saying.
Don't mind him, you hear? He likes you, but just lacks ideas. Some guys are like that, and some girls too. Na old scope.
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
olari:

bwahahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
Oahray: lol... Sweet... My 'knightess' in shiny armour embarassed Oya leave the guy and come sit with me in the viewing centre. smiley
Ose o jire. I wonder why I gave him my attention sef. Abegi shift for me make I sidon dey look. grin
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Oahray: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
KingOfNairaland: why are you being disobedient? Don't you have parents at home? In fact give me your father's phone number. Silly boy undecided
you wan beg am for money again? angry
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by KingOfNairaland: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
Vanneni: Insults directed @ me can either be ignored or turned against that person somehow. But when one insults a folk, I dislike that with a passion. Then out of one hole that entity came out to insult ma father and he's here claiming wise,smart and all that. Trying to make others look like they don't know wah they are saying.

you must be stup.id for this undecided
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
Vanneni: Ok motigbor! grin
k. R u a yoruba babe?
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Deliver my message... wink

yikessss shocked shocked shocked :osomebody pls tell this talking corpse to keep quiet grin grin...aku ma mo ju didi...
Re: Yoruba Men♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
xynerise:
e no sweet jor. tongue. Talk another one
U h0rny?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply)

Abstract Or Stylized African Art In Pictures / 5 Taboos Across Africa That Modernism Failed To Take Away (Pics) / Slay Queen Took To Her Heels As Masquerade Moved Towards Her At An Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.