Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

---- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ---- (1930 Views)

Would You Allow Your Parents To Chose For You A Husband/wife. / I Have Fixed My Wedding Date. Who Will Be My Bride? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

---- by nice4life: 4:47am On Feb 25, 2013
---
Re: ---- by Exponental(m): 5:17am On Feb 25, 2013
Virgin or no virgin....... Go 4 d one dat will make u happy. Do not be sentimental in ur decisions. Life is meant 2 be enjoyed!

1 Like

Re: ---- by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 25, 2013
speechless
Re: ---- by nice4life: 7:10am On Feb 25, 2013
mechummy: speechless
why are you speechless maam?
Re: ---- by nice4life: 7:13am On Feb 25, 2013
----
Re: ---- by Rotmyt: 8:54am On Feb 25, 2013
Virginity shouldn't be a decisive factor in your marriage. I guess the non virgin girl struts her stuff cuz she is not as naïve as the pastor's daughter and that appeals to your senses.

I'll advise you to isolate the so called attraction and consider what remains/what lies beneath. Then you will be properly guided.

1 Like

Re: ---- by freecocoa(f): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2013
Really?
Re: ---- by Rotmyt: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2013
Dondav:
So, The virgin is naive and the other one who probably might have dated couple of guys isn't? I like the way you think!

Maybe you should read the op's post again!
Re: ---- by stpat1(m): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2013
Discipline and lifestyle are very important xteristics to consider. Beauty fades u know.
Re: ---- by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
Is d non-virgin's lifestyle completely out of it as in she's not religious nd disciplined at all
Are you even religious urself at all If u are, why don't u pray abt it, God still directs!
If you're not, den, why are you bothering urself with a religious person
Der're many things to consider in picking a spouse and as much as being religious and disciplined is important, it's still a part of it. Think about the next 30 years and pick the one you would still want to be with then. Good luck
Re: ---- by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
nice4life:
why are you speechless maam?
U dont knw what u want which means u're nt ready for marriage. when u are, u wont need to ask anybody
Re: ---- by nice4life: 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2013
-----
Re: ---- by Sijo01(f): 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sounding like a kiddo.
Re: ---- by dytbabe: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2013
Washin closely
So farginity now is a criterion?
I dey wash
Re: ---- by DExplorer1: 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sijo01: Sounding like a kiddo.
I broke my left leg while searching for you sad
Re: ---- by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
OP,go n meet ur pastor. This one pass nairaland matter! undecided undecided undecided
Re: ---- by Sijo01(f): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
D-Explorer:

I broke my left leg while searching for you sad

and I fell down from a mat while laughing out so loud @your post.

where'v you been swthrt...... its been ages. hope you'r cool?
Re: ---- by DExplorer1: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
Sijo01:

and I fell down from a mat while laughing out so loud @your post.

where'v you been swthrt...... its been ages. hope you'r cool?
Sijo don't do this to me again because i don't think i will pass. Ermm, i'm good. Where i've been? Searching for you darling. Oya hug me to heal my wounds.
Re: ---- by Sijo01(f): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
D-Explorer:

*reach out to him for a 'healing hug'*
Re: ---- by andyanders: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
Go for the lady that has kept to herself and please for God's sake, do not look at beauty when talking of marriage because it a life time issue. The taste of friendship is not the taste of marriage.

Let God help you and seeing her in your dream could be a way God wants you to heed to His love for you.I repeat, forget beauty.
Re: ---- by dasparrow: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
@Post

If you are indecisive about whom it is that you want to spend the rest of your life with, then, I guess you ain't ready for marriage yet. Marriage is not a walk in the park. You better know what you are doing before you dabble into it.
Re: ---- by DExplorer1: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2013
Sijo01:

*reach out to him for a 'healing hug'*
Ok good, oya remain there, no move abeg, i'm still healing wink
Re: ---- by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 27, 2013
Marry the woman that stimulates your heart not your pendullum.The issue of virgin or no virgin really sounds juvenile,how long do you think you can actually make love to a woman that you are not physically attracted to??Beauty fades but that doesn't change the fact that you can tell a pretty old lady from an ugly one.When your virgin's hymen is gone,will you still want her??

Marry the woman that makes you feel like a man,the one you can be proud of.This your virgin or no virgin criteria dey sound funny sha.You are old enough to knw what matters to you.OP don't you feel love for any of these women??or you just want to be married?
Re: ---- by olekubaby: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2013
ALL OF US HERE ARE THE WRONG CADIDATE TO ADVICE YOU. TURN YOUR FACE TO GOD AND HE WILL DIRECT YOUR FOOTH STEPS. LOOK BEYOUND EpheMERAL THINGS AND SEARCH YOUR HEART. looks fade but a heart of gold is long lasting. Enuff said. Best of luck
Re: ---- by Lkabs: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2013
The woman ur more comfortable with should b ur wife,someone u both respect ,she love and repect u and like wise u.i also agree with oleku baby turn to GOD AND HE WILL DIRECT U ON THE RIGHT PART TO FOLLOW
Re: ---- by baby124: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2013
byvan: Marry the woman that stimulates your heart not your pendullum.The issue of virgin or no virgin really sounds juvenile,how long do you think you can actually make love to a woman that you are not physically attracted to??Beauty fades but that doesn't change the fact that you can tell a pretty old lady from an ugly one.When your virgin's hymen is gone,will you still want her??

Marry the woman that makes you feel like a man,the one you can be proud of.This your virgin or no virgin criteria dey sound funny sha.You are old enough to knw what matters to you.OP don't you feel love for any of these women??or you just want to be married?

You get am o. Who marries someone they are not attracted to? A virgin is a virgin till she gets disvirgined. Then what OP? She will just be like any other woman. If virginity was something that lasted a lifetime, I would have told you to go ahead. Virginity is great, but shouldn't be the basis of your decision as you will fail to notice other critical things.

The funny thing about this OP as a virgin male is that he has 2 girl friends. Na wa o. Even virgin male dey two-time. See wahala of 21st century. Virgin man with options. Buhahahahaha.
Re: ---- by nice4life: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
----
Re: ---- by nice4life: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
----
Re: ---- by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
@Baby123,funny you!!the virgin male two timing part is really........

@Op,thumps up,finally you chose the one that makes your heart to tingalinga ling,better start reading books and watching videos to aid ur 'dancing' skills.

(1) (Reply)

Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? / Why Is The Percentage Of People That Married Their "First Love" So Low? / She Is Desperate To Meet My Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.