Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,067 members, 7,835,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... (1900 Views)

Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / (photo)ladies How Do You Feel If Your Boyfriend Does This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
What does it feel like when your girl friend has a BB and you don't and she is paying more attention to BBM (Men) more than you, since you are not on BBM how would you feel... What would you do?

Will love to hear from everyone...
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
z.anthony:
What does it feel like when your girl friend has a BB and you don't and she is paying more attention to BBM (Men) more than you, since you are not on BBM how would you feel... What would you do?

Ehmm..i will either buy a bb or drink poison grin
btw my name is "Everybody" undecided
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by Tuntheycr7: 12:20am On Oct 06, 2013
Haahahahahaha
I cant laff.
Bt cwiously if she truly loves you she wud giv u d attentions u deserv bt if not go buy BB na afterun Tecno don spoil market 4dem
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by JameyMaxwell(m): 12:35am On Oct 06, 2013
Thief her BB
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 06, 2013
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by JameyMaxwell(m): 12:39am On Oct 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: [img]ttp://i.imgur.com/kjKO4.gif[/img]
Checked yhur profile jxt nw.
Cute cheeks. Loo
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by JameyMaxwell(m): 12:39am On Oct 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: [img]ttp://i.imgur.com/kjKO4.gif[/img]
Cute cheeks. LoL
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 06, 2013
my girl has a bb, i dont. We chat on whats app, i call her at nite. So what else? I dont feel anything if she chats with boys on bbm! Shey because im her bf then i would be the only guy she talks to? No! Sometimes i tell her if she want to talk to me she should go online on 2go! She obeys! Its all about credibility.

4 Likes

Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 06, 2013
Jamey Maxwell:
Cute cheeks. Loo
i cant upload my fav gif cry
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 06, 2013
Then get a bbm and then she would start concentrating on you since you will now be a 'BBM' man nah....if that will solve the problem.....it doesn't have to be Z10 curve or torch.... just make sure BBM dey and e dey work wella
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by JameyMaxwell(m): 1:55am On Oct 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: i cant upload my fav gif cry
Lol. We don't want yhu to get banned naw. Do we?
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by swtchicgurl: 2:08am On Oct 06, 2013
z.anthony:

you have a problem of low self esteem! what makes you think having a BB is equal to mustering men?

Grow up, make some money, buy yourself a BB and tell us your next challenge!

1 Like

Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by Exponental(m): 6:19am On Oct 06, 2013
So what? If u dont trust her, QUIT! Else HBP go kill u.
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by imsuboi(m): 7:29am On Oct 06, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by imsuboi(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2013
undecided
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by mspee(f): 7:35am On Oct 06, 2013
What a thread! undecided
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 06, 2013
Jamey Maxwell:
Lol. We don't want yhu to get banned naw. Do we?
i wasnt going to be banned... It is very funny grin
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by freecocoa(f): 8:27am On Oct 06, 2013
Children and their wahala, mstcheew.
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by JameyMaxwell(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: i wasnt going to be banned... It is very funny grin
tongue
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by Situation: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2013
Lol..*choking*..i use an iphone and mine kiddy-pie uses a BB infact she‘s a freak when it comes to BBM coz she‘s obsessed with it but never dare bring it to the bedroom when am around.. I just sometime let her be.but she knows i can make her drown that phone herself..its a bad habit thou
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
freecocoa: Children and their wahala, mstcheew.

Let me ask, must you always hurt the emotions of others people, is it important that you leave them with some brokenness or make me understand what do you gain when you slight people make them feel rejected... and belittle them what glory do you receive and for this 5 letter sentence tell me how does it make you feel...

1 Like

Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
swtchicgurl:

you have a problem of low self esteem! what makes you think having a BB is equal to mustering men?

Grow up, make some money, buy yourself a BB and tell us your next challenge!

This is not matter of inferiority complex but if we have to be sincere this happens in real life and asking what people think about it, I don't think is an offense or is it making you lose prestige or giving you some forms of fear am sure no, so why the harsh word as if you know me in person or maybe I admit being in such situation, this is a thread and nothing more to that...
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
runzlord: my girl has a bb, i dont. We chat on whats app, i call her at nite. So what else? I dont feel anything if she chats with boys on bbm! Shey because im her bf then i would be the only guy she talks to? No! Sometimes i tell her if she want to talk to me she should go online on 2go! She obeys! Its all about credibility.
Maybe I should say that the guy has no access to IM on phone uses a monophonic phone (Nokia torch light) I mean what does it feels like for such a guy...
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by Vivly(f): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
That your girlfriend still dey lag behind with her bb. She no no say we don port to tecno.
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by swtchicgurl: 12:16am On Oct 07, 2013
z.anthony:

This is not matter of inferiority complex but if we have to be sincere this happens in real life and asking what people think about it, I don't think is an offense or is it making you lose prestige or giving you some forms of fear am sure no, so why the harsh word as if you know me in person or maybe I admit being in such situation, this is a thread and nothing more to that...

ouch! i'm sorry if that sounded harsh. sad ok, i just think you should worry less about what she does with her BB except you are sure she's keeping other men with them (like in a relationship), aside that, you shouldn't feel too bad.

talk her thru it and take a decision. are we ok now? wink
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by Enegod(m): 12:24am On Oct 07, 2013
my gf can use whateva phone she likes...me like my nokia torch and am aint portin
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by danchuzzy(m): 1:01am On Oct 07, 2013
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 07, 2013
z.anthony:
Maybe I should say that the guy has no access to IM on phone uses a monophonic phone (Nokia torch light) I mean what does it feels like for such a guy...
then how does he communicate with her
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by freecocoa(f): 1:33am On Oct 07, 2013
z.anthony:

Let me ask, must you always hurt the emotions of others people, is it important that you leave them with some brokenness or make me understand what do you gain when you slight people make them feel rejected... and belittle them what glory do you receive and for this 5 letter sentence tell me how does it make you feel...
Dude now I see your problems go beyond a bbm loving girlfriend, work on yourself man cos you have self esteem issues.
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by swtchicgurl: 1:48am On Oct 07, 2013
freecocoa: Dude now I see your problems go beyond a bbm loving girlfriend, work on yourself man cos you have self esteem issues.

i thought so too, u knw undecided
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by castielo(m): 2:51am On Oct 07, 2013
Dude.. why worry bout temporal things?
hey.. remember those days of java fones, symbian fones and 2go? diz tinz made sense then.. i doubt dat still are.
if u truly luv ur girl u pay no mind to tinz dat wud pass.. luv is foreva, BBM isnt.
Re: She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 07, 2013
See question o Buy your own BB nah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Truthful Things Men Don’t Tell You / After Four Weeks Of Unprotected Sex ( Love Story) / What Do Ladies Really Want???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.