Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University (11813 Views)

Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike / Photos: OAU Students Protest Over President Jonathan's Visit / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Dospix(m): 9:02am On Feb 25, 2013
There is a serious protest on going in nasarawa state university;reason that, the school authority has failed to provide them with water.
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2013
hope they no dey block road sha!

1 Like

Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Dospix(m): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2013
The road to akwanga has been blocked.currently soldiers are shooting spiradically and throwing tear gas.it very serious now. Two student have been injured.
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Dospix(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2013
I just heard a student has been killed.soldiers are currently manhandling the student, with student fighting back.
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by idlaw2k3(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2013
Just because of water??
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Dospix(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2013
It greatly pains me to see how unrational our country can be.why would a right thinking governmemt send mad men to go after harmless student? Now they have escalated the issue.nasarawa state university has turned to mini somalia.
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Dospix(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2013
"Because of water" let me pretend u didnt say this.the protest was peaceful until the mad men turned it to world war 2
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2013
I just pas Keffi now n d way t Abuja.
hav they closed d school down?
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by braxjay(m): 10:53am On Feb 25, 2013
fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! grin grin grin
cos that seems to be the only thing that makes your voices heard. but for water too? undecided undecided undecided
well all join FIGHT FIGHT ! ! ! ! !

1 Like

Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by simongonner: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2013
na wao,am on my way 2 benue state and we gona folow via nasarawa,abeg o safe journey 2 us
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by freecocoa(f): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2013
This had better been a joke o, kill students because of a peaceful protest?hian o.
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Okijajuju1(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2013
They should burn down the hostel... angry

That way, the government will have to rebuild it properly from scratch... angry
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2013
Why won't the school provide water,are they planning to turn a university to another police college?

2 Likes

Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2013
idlaw2k3: Just because of water??
mumu can you stay without water? seems you have not lived in a students hostel before and experience scarcity of water,then you know how it feels.rubbish! angry

1 Like

Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Kaxmytex(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2013
Bcuz of water abi?
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by brownlord: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2013
I sorry sorry o, sorry for Nigeria i sorry sorry o, egbami o sorry sorry o,

Chai, which kind animals we get as leaders for this country, send soldiers after student and even killed and injured some because of peaceful protest? Infact all the confra boyz in that school na idiots, thats if theres any, una no get gun? Chai i hail Ambrose alli uni. Ekpoma, God purnish soldier and police

3 Likes

Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Sweetapple007(f): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2013
Where did the student exp water to come frm, the north na desert na.
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Kaxmytex(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2013
brownlord: I sorry sorry o, sorry for Nigeria i sorry sorry o, egbami o sorry sorry o,

Chai, which kind animals we get as leaders for this country, send soldiers after student and even killed and injured some because of peaceful protest? Infact all the confra boyz in that school na idiots, thats if theres any, una no get gun? Chai i hail Ambrose alli uni. Ekpoma, God purnish soldier and police
SMH
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2013
Dospix: It greatly pains me to see how unrational our country can be.why would a right thinking governmemt send mad men to go after harmless student? Now they have escalated the issue.nasarawa state university has turned to mini somalia.

Sorry, students are not 'harmless'.
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Panter215: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2013
Untill vice chancellors are held responsible for the problem of their schools, this nonsense will continue. Why will a federal university lack water?
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Moschino26(m): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2013
Who send una go north undecided
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Dospix(m): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2013
I feel the situation is getting worse now:some students have been injured by the mad unrational thinking military men.the students are not backing down.please if u ar travelling tru akwanga road try not to come towards the skul because it would be a waste
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Okijajuju1(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2013
THIS IS 2013 FFS!!! Im sure your phone has a camera, take pictures jor!!

3 Likes

Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2013
Dancing alingo for no just reason
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2013
The VC and all the stake holders of the school should be fired... Their Dean of student affairs should be flogged and his appointment terminated... This should be a minor case for them to have been able to handle. In fact, this shows that all the stake holders are stark illitrates. Nonsense of negligence...
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Kaxmytex(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2013
Dospix: I feel the situation is getting worse now:some students have been injured by the mad unrational thinking military men.the students are not backing down.please if u ar travelling tru akwanga road try not to come towards the skul because it would be a waste
and u sure say na water wey cause diz "gbege"?
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Dospix(m): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2013
Richfella:

Sorry, students are not 'harmless'.
we started the protest on a peaceful note until the soldiers came and started shooting spiradically and manhandling students.

1 Like

Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by liindyway: 11:15am On Feb 25, 2013
idlaw2k3: Just because of water??
yea because of water considering the fact that there are no wells iin keffi. Or wat do u expect students to bathe with and cookwith? Purewater will now be sold for 200 per bag
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by chynabest(m): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2013
Me don tire 4 9ja. wish i can liv dis country
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Dospix(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2013
Kaxmytex:
and u sure say na water wey cause diz "gbege"?
Very sure because am also affected by the situation.
Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Okijajuju1(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2013
Dospix: we started the protest on a peaceful note until the soldiers came and started shooting spiradically and manhandling students.

Does the VC live on campus?! If yes, you and the other students should go to his house, vandalise his borehole and overhead tank, then kidnap his wife!! angry

1 Like

Re: Protest Over Water At Nasarawa University by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2013
brownlord: I sorry sorry o, sorry for Nigeria i sorry sorry o, egbami o sorry sorry o,

AAU boiz na baba for dis kind tin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUP To Begin Strike On December 12 / Re: New National Curriculum: No Merger Of Crs And Irs / Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.