Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,886 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio (7654 Views)

Atiku Donates N50m, Aircraft And 12 Land Cruisers For Buhari's Campaign / Atiku Donates N1.5M To Journalist With Kidney Problem / Atiku Donates N10m To Jigawa Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio by timilehin007(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
You mean he return some of the money he stole when he was still in public office
Re: Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio by tarryT(m): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
tomakint: Meaning? Abeg make the homo go siddon one side despite stealing, extorting, killing, scheming and gaming many innocent souls! Someone once said, he owns half of Mubi in Adamawa State, bloody megalomaniac! undecided
Abeg take am easy na, Atiku was a presidential flag bearer for the lost broom carrying party... He has done well,.a little thank u is not a crime....
Re: Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio by mosquitoNet(m): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
@Atiku. Make you come donate only 10000000 for me make I take package tins hold body. cool
Re: Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
dvdon:
I have a problem wif folks like you, see you raining insults on someone that has just done a charitable stuff, we should be thnkful to God 4 touching his heart to donate 4 dis purpose. Atleast if other politrickcians can do stuffs like this we won't hve much reasons to insult. Me self ma mouth don dey pain me 4rm insulting this politrickcians. Thank God for redirecting Atikus tot towards doing good.
Dear DUNDEE UNITED CAPTAIN, Is ur skull dat empty or r u jst being daft for fun?
Somebody stole ur N1,000, goes away, then comes back to giv u 0.0005kobo out of it and u say he's wonderful? Guy no let me smash ur skull force brain enter am o. Atiku remains a thief and wil never receive any thanks for returning pittance frm his loot. Its only u dat doesnt know dat its for 2015 purpose.
Re: Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio by dalhat14(m): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Dear DUNDEE UNITED CAPTAIN, Is ur skull dat empty or r u jst being daft for fun?
Somebody stole ur N1,000, goes away, then comes back to giv u 0.0005kobo out of it and u say he's wonderful? Guy no let me smash ur skull force brain enter am o. Atiku remains a thief and wil never receive any thanks for returning pittance frm his loot. Its only u dat doesnt know dat its for 2015 purpose.
So what exactly is it did Aiku steal and what is ur evidence, just because something is mentioned often doesn't make it true, what of objs loot? Or its not important to u? Nonsense
Re: Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2013
Degis: Too many Children on this post!. Too many Children of anger, swearing away their existence. If you have proof of corruption against this man why don't you provide such to the relevant agencies instead of reducing yourselves to pit bull terriers and Labrador Retrievers. God will punish, God will destroy every evil worker but He does not work based on your emotions
Nigger, i gat few words for ya. Go put ya head in ya mammy's ninny and see if it fits. Old gagool, wait till christ comes to catch a politician red-handed with his hands in our coffers. Goal-keeper DUNDEE UNITED.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
This is a nice gesture from Atiku, regardless of his motive(s).
Re: Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
dalhat14:
So what exactly is it did Aiku steal and what is ur evidence, just because something is mentioned often doesn't make it true, what of objs loot? Or its not important to u? Nonsense
Another ABOKI again? Haba mana! U want to know wetin ATIKU steal? Oya, pull a cushion, sit back, carry fomcuter, on d switch, leaf am small make e boot, tyfe d word GOOGLE, kilick search. DUNDEE UNITED top striker like u.
Re: Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio by Dee60: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
Donation?
Re: Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio by Prince0500(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
Thats a gud one
Re: Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio by smartjyke(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2013
lumeneng22: Animal wan dash us our property. I no call peson name o, na fela song i de sing o!
You made me remember that song. I love the song.
Re: Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio by lumeneng22: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
Zither: At least he has done something to eradicate disease in Africa. That is commendable cos you never can tell how far his contribution will go in saving the lives of thousands of children from this dreadful disease. Others simply prefer sending their wards to expensive schools in foreign soils or acquiring lands, houses and all with the wealth they have looted from the national treasury but he has decided to fight the disease which has been the blight of unfortunate children in his own way. That is worth commending.
.Coming at a time when boko haram are slaughtering vaccination officials like cow? Commending ko commendation ni.
Re: Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 26, 2013
2015 Campaign don start oo
Re: Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio by kinguwem: 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
Atiku should go & educate his people about the importance of polio vaccination. If he speaks to them, they will listen to him. Religious fanatism, illiteracy & poverty in the North is the cause of the non-eradication of the wild polio virus in Nigeria. The donation of N75M to Rotary International will not change the perception of his people.
Re: Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio by Dibiachukwu: 4:35am On Feb 27, 2013
Even if you donate 1 trillion dollars, it won't eradicate polio in Niggeria. People don't trust the vaccines, because there are some evidence that these vaccines are compromised by foreigners to hurt Nigerians. Make them in Nigeria, under the watchful eyes of trusted NAFDAC agents, including representatives from those communities. If it is not made in Nigeria, even I wouldn't take that vaccine (not with the information I have now)
Re: Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio by Degis(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Nigger, i gat few words for ya. Go put ya head in ya mammy's ninny and see if it fits. Old gagool, wait till christ comes to catch a politician red-handed with his hands in our coffers. Goal-keeper DUNDEE UNITED.

Dundee united? Your imbecilic behavior shows that your upbringing is devoid of sensible people guiding your life. Your parents are a disappointment. Meanwhile, how are we sure you not a product of a one night stand. Ode!
Re: Atiku Donates N75M For The Eradication Of Polio by creativemusic: 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
nobi our money ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Road Show: Enter Gov. Okorocha’s Imo State - May 2013. (photo News). / How Buhari Killed The Brother Of Nollywood Actor Nkem Owoh (osuofia) / Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.