Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Benefits Of African Black Soap - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of African Black Soap (109043 Views)

Benefits Of African Black Soap / African Black Soap Benefits / African Black Soap Benefits You Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by olu4life(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
Dudu Osun is realy one of my favorite soap. Since the day i discovered that it cleared my pimples,i switched to it. Anytime i make use of other soaps,pimples appears. But i still prefer the local one,far better than dudu osun

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by tashanja(m): 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ampeaceful: Magic ABS undecided pls does it clear stretch mark cuz i gat alittle of dis miserabl mark on my bu.tt.ocks?

I hear it can be caused by too much twerking wink cheesy
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by eabf(f): 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
austushi1: Yeah, I use dudu osun and I must say, its really a good soap. Tho, the only prob is dat it darkens my complexion. I dey find d 1 wey go make me fair
yes u r right, I used d soap for sm time nd stopped becos it darkens my complexion.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by whiteeyes: 1:10am On Feb 28, 2013
@poster, I totally agree with you. ABS is equaly excellent for infant skin, if your baby experiences nappy rash or baby heat rash, don't waste your money and effort on creams and the likes, just use black soap to bath the child often and you 'll see the beauty of your baby's skin. Let's appreciate what mother nature has generouslly deposited in Africa.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 28, 2013
I‘ve been using this soap for one week now and I love it.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 28, 2013
eabf: yes u r right, I used d soap for sm time nd stopped becos it darkens my complexion.

austushi1: Yeah, I use dudu osun and I must say, its really a good soap. Tho, the only prob is dat it darkens my complexion. I dey find d 1 wey go make me fair

It Darkens your Complexion?....

What kind of forum is this Man.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 28, 2013
I think it's all in you Guys Headz.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Winneygirl(f): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Winneygirl, where can one get the natural one? Thanks!

I dont live in Lag.
Sorry I cant direct U.
Where I am, U jst walk 2 any market. There's a section 4 such natural thngs.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by CzarChris(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2013
I've heard of this soap and its miracles. But as I be like yellow pawpaw the thing no go darken me? Am thinking of using it because my skin is really oily. But I no wan change my complexion abeg. So is my hypothesis correct?
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2013
I literally ordered a box of it a while ago. Still got 3 more pots left. grin
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Otunbaworldwide(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2013
I can supply you real Africa black soap. Email- otunbaworldwide@gmail.com.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2013
@ovalrose . Thank you for your positive comment.
It is an established fact that black soap melts fast. The truth is that black soap melts faster than other types of soap. This is because of the make up of the ingredients used for black soap and don't forget that the traditional black soap is usually soft.
The current trend now is that black soap producers add some ingredients to make it stronger.
Suggestion:
Make sure your soap case does not retain water. Make sure you store your black soap in a soap case that is well ventilated and does not retain water.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 7:30am On Feb 28, 2013
@Czar-Chris black soap will not make you dark. There is no relationship between the colour of soap and the colour of the skin.
Constant use of yello soap will not make the skin yellow.
In fact, black soap will only retain your existing skin colour and make the skin fresh and smooth.
I know of white people who use black soap.
I have a customer in Greece who uses black soap made in Nigeria here. She's white and she even sells black soap online to people in Greece.
I also know of other white people who use african black soap.
Black soap will not change your skin colour

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by ovalrose(f): 7:33am On Feb 28, 2013
grin@50calibre,abeg,u have made me hurt my insides with laughter. Recycle used tampons? That will be a first for me. And yes,im stingier than a gorilla with a bunch of bananas!
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 7:33am On Feb 28, 2013
@ferhyntorlah if you need african black soap, kindly give me a call on: 08024130609 or email: witsoftng@gmail.com
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2013
Lmfaoo
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by ovalrose(f): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2013
@ mr skincare,thank you for d advice *rushes to the bathroom*
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 28, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

It Darkens your Complexion?....

What kind of forum is this Man.

Yes it does! Bring it on dude! Is it d English dat is wrong or u think I'm lieing?
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 7:47am On Feb 28, 2013
@dominique . I can clearly testify to the beauty of Oyinlewa Black Soap.
Keep using it.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by ovalrose(f): 7:47am On Feb 28, 2013
@ wendy,thank u 4 ur tip.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by kandiikane(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2013
Royal, what's up with you? You seem agitated and I'm sure it's not because of this soap issue.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 7:52am On Feb 28, 2013
@JallowBah I can authoritatively tell you that African black soap is available in Gambia.
I know that Oyinlewa Black Soap is sold in Gambia (check out the Nigerian stores and supermarkets).
If you need more help on how to locate black soap in Gambia, kindly contact me: witsoftng@gmail.com or leave a post on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 28, 2013
kandiikane: Royal, what's up with you? You seem agitated and I'm sure it's not because of this soap issue.

I am Tired of Talking to these Fuqqing Bot Programs.

Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by mrskincare(m): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2013
@Brand_new . I must tell you - have used Oyinlewa Black soap and the effect on the skin is very positive.
I recommend it.
Re: Benefits Of African Black Soap by great063(m): 8:07am On Feb 28, 2013
kamdyjenny: Black wetin?? I take God beg u I fit nt try dat...d smell alone chases me away
Stop being dramatic,which of them have you used? I know 'Dudu Osun' smells nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix) / 9 Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf - No 1 Will Suprise You! / #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.