Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently (8318 Views)

PHOTO: 'how I Dressed When I Was 14 Vs. How 14-year-old Girls Dress Now' / Help - How Do Nigerian Girls Dress When Attending Church In Lagos - Pentecostal / Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by lovethokoh: 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
These are the reasons why our women, ladies or girls dress indecently to any place including church services these days.

Indecent dressing is now so common in churches, offices, campuses and every other gathering in this time because our generation have a huge problem caused by phrases like :

"Let them be"
"Leave them alone"
"Look who's talking"
"Live and let live"
"You can't judge me"
"Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion"
Etc

These above phrases have eaten so deep into our generation that you cannot condemn any wrongs again in our time,if you do,you would only be repaid with curses,hatred and condemnation.

In those days, morals were even more of importance than the bible verses,but nowadays,these generation lacks a whole lot of morals that they continuously and unshamefully request for a bible verse to be able to know their rights from wrongs.

When the society is sick, its products become rotten.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by joyli: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
Well said!! May God help us.
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by kandiikane(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2013
Can we also have one one why our men tend to sag and look scruffy?
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by adisaaina: 7:54am On Feb 26, 2013
My ppl na civilisation cos am ooo
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by lovethokoh: 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
kandiikane: Can we also have one one why our men tend to sag and look scruffy?

please research and provide it....stop being a consumer or spectator!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by kandiikane(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
^you dey craze? You want mek I put your rubbish thread for bin?
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
lovethokoh: These are the reasons why our women, ladies or girls dress indecently to any place including church services these days.

Indecent dressing is now so common in churches, offices, campuses and every other gathering in this time because our generation have a huge problem caused by phrases like :

"Let them be"
"Leave them alone"
"Look who's talking"
"Live and let live"
"You can't judge me"
"Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion"
Etc

These above phrases have eaten so deep into our generation that you cannot condemn any wrongs again in our time,if you do,you would only be repaid with curses,hatred and condemnation.

In those days, morals were even more of importance than the bible verses,but nowadays,these generation lacks a whole lot of morals that they continuously and unshamefully request for a bible verse to be able to know their rights from wrongs.

When the society is sick, its products become rotten.
GBAM . ZAMBA will reward you cool
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by kandiikane(m): 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
Try it again and see what will happen to your thread.
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by kandiikane(m): 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
Useless being, for you to channel your anger to better society you are in church looking at women in mini skirts.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 28, 2013
lovethokoh:

please research and provide it....stop being a consumer or spectator!!!!!

Thankyou! cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 28, 2013
cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by IMAGEMasters: 1:00am On Feb 28, 2013
It beats me.
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by IMAGEMasters: 1:15am On Feb 28, 2013
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 28, 2013
tongue
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by kandiikane(m): 2:18am On Feb 28, 2013
cool
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by IMAGEMasters: 10:41am On Feb 28, 2013
@kandiicane.

...And you have to descend this low by deleting my post.
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by kandiikane(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2013
It had nothing to do with indecent dressing. smiley
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2013
IMAGEMasters: @kandiicane.

...And you have to descend this low by deleting my post.

Buahahahahhahahah so she deleted the posts?what a coward!!!
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by IMAGEMasters: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2013
And so does this
kandiikane: ^you dey craze? You want mek I put your rubbish thread for bin?

You have got to be kidding me.
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by IMAGEMasters: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2013
cheesy
NnekaGirl:

Buahahahahhahahah so she deleted the posts?what a coward!!!

Yes o!.

@NnekaGirl
I am glad you read it before she did.
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by kandiikane(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2013
IMAGEMasters: And so does this

You have got to be kidding me.

That was a simple retaliation to the answer I got asking a simple innocent question. smiley

Please, no further derailment of this thread. The topic is indecent dressing.
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by IMAGEMasters: 11:51am On Feb 28, 2013
What can I call this...An abuse of priviledges given to someone who holds an insignificant position.

This is not the first time I have come across such who find it difficult to accept constructive criticism.

As far as Nairaland Fashion section is concerned,You are on the revolving door.
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by IMAGEMasters: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2013
What did you expect..(Rhetorical)

This thread was derailed the moment you started abusing and pouring curses on "innocent" commentators.

Return my comments on this thread and let there be peace.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by kandiikane(m): 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
Ok. And can you please explain how I rained down curses on you and commentators? What exactly were these curses. False accusations will earn you a ban. smiley

Come and take the comments from me nau.
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by kandiikane(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
imagemaster, I would like to be the bigger person and apologise for the psychological harm you've experienced. I may be a Mod but I'm a human first and as you have experienced it's hard not to retaliate when you ask or make a simple statement and you get a sarcastic comment for it.

I did not insult the op(at the time, I found him useless because he shows anger towards indecent dressing when we have far worse things in this world to be angry about), neither did I insult you,(I believe you're exaggerating it a tad bit) therefore, your comment wasn't neccessary. Anyway, I will do my best as the Mod of the fashion section to behave or answer in a more acceptable manner that befits the commentators. I deleted nneka's comments because they had nothing to do with the thread but from a previous disagreement we had. It shouldn't be on this thread.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from. Thank you.
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by IMAGEMasters: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
@Kandiikane
As much as I would like to accept your apologies(which I think belongs to the people you were abusing forgetting they are also "Human") I still have to bring you down from that ladder of pride you are climbing on in delivering your so called apology.

"Psycological harm you've experienced". Puuooh,
I wasn't insulted neither was I abused,all I ask is PLEASE RETURN MY POST BACK ON HERE
And I think I speak for everyone else whom you may have treated in this same distasteful manner (deleting any comments you like with out regard for the regulations i believe that has been set before you as a moderator)that You are not only abusing the rights given to you here, but also the rights of other Nairaland users.
I kindly appeal to you to be the "bigger person" you are and tender your apologies to the parties you have offended here, and return my Post to this thread.

And if you decide not to return them... Just remember this- treat others as you wish them to treat you because like they say what goes around comes around.

By the way as regards "" doing your best as the moderator ""

A moderator is impartial, non-bias,acts as a mediator in settling conflicting issues/debates and renders a POSITIVE responce to questions,comments and above all brings order to an altercation, online or as the case may be.

(Hmm... Breathes sigh of relief) Do have yourself a less worked up day.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by kandiikane(m): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
Ok..no need to speak for everyone else because I've never received complaints from members before about my duties. Please, speak for yourself.
You are missing the fact that, the comments deleted had nothing to the thread and I had every right to delete them.

Anymore complaints about this issue should be posted on the thread you opened. Thanks.
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by kandiikane(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
I guess you guys want to turn this thread to derailers paradise.

Anymore derailment and you will get banned. You may not care, well, neither do I. smiley
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by TableLeg(m): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Ankara Short Gown Styles You Should Try This Year / Kinky Braids / Clash Of The Finest Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.