Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently (8371 Views)

PHOTO: 'how I Dressed When I Was 14 Vs. How 14-year-old Girls Dress Now' / Help - How Do Nigerian Girls Dress When Attending Church In Lagos - Pentecostal / Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by uzoo: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
undecided
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by lovethokoh: 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
lovethokoh: These are the reasons why our women, ladies or girls dress indecently to any place including church services these days.

Indecent dressing is now so common in churches, offices, campuses and every other gathering in this time because our generation have a huge problem caused by phrases like :

"Let them be"
"Leave them alone"
"Look who's talking"
"Live and let live"
"You can't judge me"
"Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion"
Etc

These above phrases have eaten so deep into our generation that you cannot condemn any wrongs again in our time,if you do,you would only be repaid with curses,hatred and condemnation.

In those days, morals were even more of importance than the bible verses,but nowadays,these generation lacks a whole lot of morals that they continuously and unshamefully request for a bible verse to be able to know their rights from wrongs.

When the society is sick, its products become rotten.

very true words
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by Kristenyk(f): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
To me indescent dressing is a madness trend and most ladies dress to impress nt knowing dat dey re sending wrong signal to the opposite sex.
I wonder why a lady will wear a skirt slited to her pants line, why can't she go naked? Nd mind u it only shows how irresponsible one is.
Dressin indescently is nt a way of been civiliZed rather its a sign of madness, nd for men who sagg nd put tatoos all ovr their body like an hunting demonic spirit it only shows the kind of generation u will build
Pls nd pls dere is notin bad in wearn cloths dat covers d sacred part of ur body nd its nt a fashion when u dress revealing important part of ur body.
Tanks
Re: Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently by shedraq1: 5:20am On Nov 13, 2014
lovethokoh:
These are the reasons why our women, ladies or girls dress indecently to any place including church services these days.

Indecent dressing is now so common in churches, offices, campuses and every other gathering in this time because our generation have a huge problem caused by phrases like :

"Let them be"
"Leave them alone"
"Look who's talking"
"Live and let live"
"You can't judge me"
"Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion"
Etc

These above phrases have eaten so deep into our generation that you cannot condemn any wrongs again in our time,if you do,you would only be repaid with curses,hatred and condemnation.

In those days, morals were even more of importance than the bible verses,but nowadays,these generation lacks a whole lot of morals that they continuously and unshamefully request for a bible verse to be able to know their rights from wrongs.

When the society is sick, its products become rotten.

Only one female has made a comment condemning indecent dressing by Nigerian girls....that is serious in a nairaland that 90 % of ladies start or make comments in romance or sexuality topics. Even some girls have over 300 comments within 3 weeks after they joined nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Organic Products?join#teamsupernatural!!! / Kinky Braids / See The Vibrating Bra That Increases The B00bs Size In Just Seven Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.