Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? (29748 Views)

PHOTO: 'how I Dressed When I Was 14 Vs. How 14-year-old Girls Dress Now' / Ini Edo's Hot Cleavage-Baring Dress To Glo-CAF Awards: Hit Or Miss? (Photo) / Reasons Why Our Women, Ladies Or Girls Dress Indecently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by magentam(f): 6:06am On Jul 21, 2008
Originally: What Is It About Shoprite, That Girls Dress As If They Are Going Clubbing?

I thought it was a shopping mall, where people go to get groceries and other items. There you will find every Jane, Becky and Sandra trying to outshine each other while sending signals to guys that they are available. It is now so difficult to know who is the "shopper" and who is the "shoppee"?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by KarmaMod(f): 6:08am On Jul 21, 2008
I assume everyone has their ways of finding a partner esp if he can "afford" to shop at "ShopRite" cheesy

why are you bothered

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Gamine(f): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2008
Hahaha

You never see nathing.
when Shoprite first opened, it was just plain madness!

Everyone that steps into the Palms, magically transforms into "Cream"

These days sha its at night at people do dress up cos they go clubbing later
or hang out at Newscafe / Soul lounge.

And because of them the frigging Taxi will charge me 700 to my house angry
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Afribiz(f): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2008
Because they feel like big girls being at shoprite.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Gamine(f): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2008
Shoprite that is supposed to be the cheapest mall around. . .

Nigerians, buncha pretentious hbwac
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Ezinwannem: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2008
2006 I visited dere ehhh, laughter what was greeted me. Infact, I havent seen da kind of raz people abroad and DAMN, things were so expensive. Sum necklace I got 4rom a dollar store, saw da extact one in da 1st store on your right once u enter da mall, it was 500 bucks, lol,

I can't wait 2 get dere again and da movie theatre is a joke on its own, just pure madness,  embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by chika98: 12:46am On Jul 24, 2008
Trust Naija babes na ; They like to overdo things.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 24, 2008
chika98:

Trust Naija babes na ; They like to overdo things.

Lol grin
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by motunrayo4(f): 3:40am On Jul 24, 2008
At first I thought you were talking about the Shoprite in America I was about to say I dont know what your talking about. . . all I see there are moms and senior citizens lol

Where is this shoprite located?
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by iice(f): 4:18am On Jul 24, 2008
rofl.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by magentam(f): 4:37am On Jul 24, 2008
This ShopRite is in Lekki,Lagos,Nigeria to be precise.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by motunrayo4(f): 4:46am On Jul 24, 2008
Thanks. . . .I wish I went when I went to Naija last month. I have a feeling I would have had a whole lotta laughs
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by HRhotness(f): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2008
Like my brother says, people dress up and go to the palms to stand!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Ezinwannem: 12:48am On Jul 25, 2008
yes ooo, na hang out spot for da youngies looking 4 ladies and guys 2 chop, lol
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by magentam(f): 5:32am On Jul 25, 2008
Na so naaa, quick, cheap action for the chopping.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 25, 2008
Thank you very much for this wonderful question
Thats what I say each time I get to Shoprite
Whats going on here?? with all the high heeled shoes,over- painted faces and the intonation of girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by rampant(f): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2008
Hahaha

You never see nathing.
when Shoprite first opened, it was just plain madness!

Everyone that steps into the Palms, magically transforms into "Cream"

These days sha its at night at people do dress up because they go clubbing later
or hang out at Newscafe / Soul lounge.

And because of them the frigging Taxi will charge me 700 to my house

u can say dat again,i was in nigeria wen it was first opened,it was like hell,though the place is cool,but u need to see d way every sikira,silifatu and sikiru are trying to compete wt eachother on who looks good more,and i was like wat da heck
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Gamine(f): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2008
Ha ha @Sikira,. . . .

i tell ya, even Housemaids wey dey live for VGC

go dey form cream
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Mustay(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2008
Naija factor.

Even at Agege market, they form too grin
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by onyekang1(f): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2008
Gamine:

Ha ha @Sikira,. . . .

i tell ya, even Housemaids wey dey live for VGC

go dey form cream
u can say dat again, sometimes i wonder if those chics dey shit sef cos of dem too much formings.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by uzoo: 12:00am On Jul 26, 2008
its PURE madness

it's supposed to be a mere grocery store,

but each time i go there shopping i see girls in thier 6 inches
stillettos trying to grab attention , and loitering around.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:12am On Jul 26, 2008
The funny thing is that Shoprite is supposed to be a cheap ass store, it is supposed to be like going to Tesco, but trust Nigerians, just becos it is hyped, naija will turn it around.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by chika98: 3:14am On Jul 26, 2008
Tesco is a grocery store. Well more like Walmart super center. I thought Shoprite is a mall?
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by magentam(f): 1:14am On Jul 27, 2008
@ KarmaMod

I have a feeling you are one of them girls, right? husband hunting?
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Ezinwannem: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2008
@chika98 , yes, shoprite is a mall with food store inside it like walmart inside dat seels everything
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by Classigal(f): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2008
Trust Naija babes, they even wear stillettos to the gym and u are talking of shoprite (lol) smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by funmise(f): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2008
haba, no spoil 9ija babes now, stillettos ke ,
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by chika98: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2008
Classigal:

Trust Naija babes, they even wear stillettos to the gym and u are talking of shoprite (lol) smiley

You couldn't have said it better. I mean go to all those naija reunions and see chics dress up like they going to a disco club for a pool party.
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by TOYOSI20(f): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2008
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, "Shoprite . . . . . Shopdie,". . . . . . . . . .

they seriously need to get a grip of themselves. . . . . embarassed angry
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by soulamanne(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2008
naija babe can sabi turn normal places to effizy spots.exactly a week ago 2day i was at shopite and evry body just b like plastic.the babes fine sha but i no fit kon baff up go.na small pikin paro
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by dudubobo1: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2008
I Be JJC. what is shoprite?
Re: Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite? by opokonwa(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2008
Shoprite own small!!!!
Try Silverbird! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sunday Elizabeth Is Miss Correct Bae 2018 / ***Hair For African Women*** / Photos From MBGN 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.