Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! (28258 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by Sanusy25: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
tosnat: Sanusy has a point...osunstate is on point...nothing wrong in that sanusy.inasmuch as Futa is competitive in engineering he stands a better chance if he applies for both..that's why I asked for the department he wants to apply to,cos the sciences are less competitive compared to engineering at Futa.
k 0!
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by Osunstate: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sanusy25: what if d guy score higher mark in both do u think what favour taye compulsorly will favour kehinde, remember u'r pushing him to wall when he reached his limit, he will bounce back 2u. Dats my Advise.
hands crossed
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by tosnat: 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mehn..computer science is also very much competitive..I don't know about d.e into that department anyway...seek counsel from those who have been through it..and just like osun pointed out,I believe its possible..

I should apply for E/E also..
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 10, 2014
Mathefaro, Must you put all your eggs in one basket?

Nice move on both applications, you have a chance of being admitted into FUTA through direct entry once you are able to shatter there PostUTME, Just as Sanusy said earlier, its not advisable to put all your eggs in one basket, but seriously FUTA, even schools generally admit few number of students through direct entry.
Notwithstanding, impossible is possible, people still get admitted every consecutive years.
I believe you have a very good A'level resuilt (HND, OND, NCE and the likes).

Come to think of it from this perspective, Let me use my self as a case study, I applied for direct entry last year with the intent of gaining admission into FUTA with a very good Diploma result but interestingly, i performed woefully in the POSTUTME,
Hadn't been i obtained Jamb form along side with the Direct entry, if i aced the JAMB exam, there wouldn't be any much difference, rather additional resources would have been wasted and i would have forfeit both applications.

Abi na Two PostUtme i go write ni guys?
But dude, am not saying you should view your own future from my own mirror, create yours.

But they say 'Experience is the best teacher', i don't see any reason in choosing FUTA in both applications, if you must obtain JAMB, choose another institution, then your chances of gaining University admission becomes much more wider.
All the best.
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 10, 2014
Nice contributions from everyone,

Congratulations to all guys and babes that scaled through the rigour of the entrance exams, Am very happy for you guys, atleast i knew few (Harduby, Sanusy and so others, there are lot of folks that read here but loved to remain anonymous). I wish you the best in your academic persuit and life.

To we that couldn't scale through, congratulations as well, congrats once again,
we are not a failure,don't let us retire,but lets refire at least one or two experience(s) has/have been learnt,

Although its not easy, i knew how it could be, But we still have cause to Glorify God's name, we were not anticipating the success in Mortuary, Coma, Psycrathic hospital, Let be grateful,
so many have vowed not to have a full polytechnic education, but due to circumstances beyond control, folks that can obtain HND forms have obtained it,

In all ramifications, let be grateful once again,
Our success would not be delay in Jesus Name.
I love all.
See you at the top.
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by tosnat: 2:10am On Jan 10, 2014
Nice one dekins...couldn't have been more down to earth..it is well baba..followed the thread right from the first page..and I have learnt quite a lot..to fall back and trash the o levels is the beginning of wisdom..GOD have mercy
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 10, 2014
tosnat: Nice one dekins...couldn't have been more down to earth..it is well baba..followed the thread right from the first page..and I have learnt quite a lot..to fall back and trash the o levels is the beginning of wisdom..GOD have mercy

For his mercy endureth forever. Winners don't quit, quitters don't win.
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by Sanusy25: 7:05am On Jan 10, 2014
Dekins88: For his mercy endureth forever. Winners don't quit, quitters don't win.
you've said it all brother, your contribution in term of advise, courage and unity among us (d.e aspirant) will always be in memory. I prayed those that couldn't got the admission will celebrate soon. Destiny with time and Time with Destiny, i will surely miss u bro&sis because our plan is to meet and shares thing during our stay in school (FUTA) but we plan God also plan and He's best Planner! Gud luck 2u all. May our days on this earth and hereafter be bless.
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by HARDUBUY(m): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2014
Dekins88: Mathefaro, Must you put all your eggs in one basket?

Nice move on both applications, you have a chance of being admitted into FUTA through direct entry once you are able to shatter there PostUTME, Just as Sanusy said earlier, its not advisable to put all your eggs in one basket, but seriously FUTA, even schools generally admit few number of students through direct entry.
Notwithstanding, impossible is possible, people still get admitted every consecutive years.
I believe you have a very good A'level resuilt (HND, OND, NCE and the likes).

Come to think of it from this perspective, Let me use my self as a case study, I applied for direct entry last year with the intent of gaining admission into FUTA with a very good Diploma result but interestingly, i performed woefully in the POSTUTME,
Hadn't been i obtained Jamb form along side with the Direct entry, if i aced the JAMB exam, there wouldn't be any much difference, rather additional resources would have been wasted and i would have forfeit both applications.

Abi na Two PostUtme i go write ni guys?
But dude, am not saying you should view your own future from my own mirror, create yours.

But they say 'Experience is the best teacher', i don't see any reason in choosing FUTA in both applications, if you must obtain JAMB, choose another institution, then your chances of gaining University admission becomes much more wider.
All the best.
THANKS BRO.....WELL SAID. Best of luck as we all forge ahead in our different endeavours.
Allah knows Best.
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by Osunstate: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2014
Sanusy25: you've said it all brother, your contribution in term of advise, courage and unity among us (d.e aspirant) will always be in memory. I prayed those that couldn't got the admission will celebrate soon. Destiny with time and Time with Destiny, i will surely miss u bro&sis because our plan is to meet and shares thing during our stay in school (FUTA) but we plan God also plan and He's best Planner! Gud luck 2u all. May our days on this earth and hereafter be bless.
God knows best,only He can do d best
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by xtian234(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2014
With total submission to the almighty God and with almost sincerity of heart i must say we have really made the best of friends here in nairaland with the mindset dat we shall all meet at the verge of futa bt be it as it may we have noting to regret, my warmly congratulation to those that were successful and to dose of us that was nt admitted God has a better plan for us...it's painful to say gudbye but it's also needful because "he knows the thought he think towards us he thought of good nt of evil to give us a future and hope " says the lord. So never give up in your quest for sound and renowned education. Bye! For nw love you all...
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 10, 2014
xtian234: With total submission to the almighty God and with almost sincerity of heart i must say we have really made the best of friends here in nairaland with the mindset dat we shall all meet at the verge of futa bt be it as it may we have noting to regret, my warmly congratulation to those that were successful and to dose of us that was nt admitted God has a better plan for us...it's painful to say gudbye but it's also needful because "he knows the thought he think towards us he thought of good nt of evil to give us a future and hope " says the lord. So never give up in your quest for sound and renowned education. Bye! For nw love you all...
Nice one, i love piece like this.
Success is ours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course / Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today / Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.