Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! (28303 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / UNIBEN Direct Entry 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by fumzygirl(f): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2013
xtian234: Waoh its interesting the lord have perfected my course
xtian re u direct entry n if yes what is ur score
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by fumzygirl(f): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2013
eafees: Aggregate 73.5 ƒø̲̣̣̥Ŕ mech. Any hope?
@eafees re u direct entry
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by horlarbycee(f): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
Dekins88: Hmmmmmmmmm, just checked my result it was nothing to write home about nonetheless i am not a failure (one is only a failure if one choose to be) guys irrespective of your score belive in your self becase i believe that wasn't the best way for FUTA to test we direct entry students abililty and intellect
shalom!
do u mean u dnt av up to 50percent? well.......................... am un able to check ma own the website is jst showin MAINTENANCE STUFF
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
horlarby'cee:
do u mean u dnt av up to 50percent? well.......................... am un able to check ma own the website is jst showin MAINTENANCE STUFF
yes, i couldn't get up to 50%, keep checking!
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by danielO4: 6:33am On Jul 25, 2013
Pls i need info ob d.e cutoff pls. Electrical in particular
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by fumzygirl(f): 6:36am On Jul 25, 2013
daniel.O:
what is ur score
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by horlarbycee(f): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2013
Dekins88: yes, i couldn't get up to 50%, keep checking!
So wat next naw?
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by danielO4: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
I scored 48%
fumzygirl: what is ur score
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by xtian234(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
na wa for futa ooh i hav jst checked my result it ws below average. OAU tins in my mind God dont put me to shame i depend on u.
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by felicodking: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
Share ur Futa D.E scores so dat we cn delibrate on d possibility of gaining d admission.
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by GiggsTk(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2013
its well... Just hope on GOD
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by Osunstate: 9:29am On Jul 26, 2013
U cannt judge futa p.utme with d level of ur brilliance..those that scored above 50%.ds is mercy frm God,and those of us scored below,dnt let us relent..those that obtained more than a form,like me,let pray for mercy frm God..i believe we shall all share testimony of university admission by God grace,ds yr
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by GiggsTk(m): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2013
true talk@osunstate. It is a fact that its just the mercy of GOD that sees one through. imagine 5 question from the whole o level syllabus! of each subject, hmmmn! where are u gonna read frm especially if u went to a polytechnic nd u ve 4gotn most of those stuff. its just GODs grace, not by power nor might, just HIS GRACE. As far as u have life, there is hope 4 u(think of odas dat ar gone nd appreciate GOD 4 ur life) trust, rely nd please Him nd things wil stil work out fine.
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by Osunstate: 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
GiggsTk: true talk@osunstate. It is a fact that its just the mercy of GOD that sees one through. imagine 5 question from the whole o level syllabus! of each subject, hmmmn! where are u gonna read frm especially if u went to a polytechnic nd u ve 4gotn most of those stuff. its just GODs grace, not by power nor might, just HIS GRACE. As far as u have life, there is hope 4 u(think of odas dat ar gone nd appreciate GOD 4 ur life) trust, rely nd please Him nd things wil stil work out fine.
yes..GOD knws best..success is ours by His grace
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by xtian234(m): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
[quote author=Osunstate]yes..GOD knws best..success is ours by His grace[/quot
Amen we will have the course to laugh at last
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by HARDUBUY(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2013
daniel.O:

...yeah, me too, cos i scored 72%(39025620ag) and i applied for Elect/Elect 4rm yabatech.

guys,pls when is the deadline for transcript submission cos mine is yet to get there.
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by HARDUBUY(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2013
felicodking: Share ur Futa D.E scores so dat we cn delibrate on d possibility of gaining d admission.

guy, wat is your own score, and wat dpartment did u applied 4?
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by HARDUBUY(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2013
GiggsTk: true talk@osunstate. It is a fact that its just the mercy of GOD that sees one through. imagine 5 question from the whole o level syllabus! of each subject, hmmmn! where are u gonna read frm especially if u went to a polytechnic nd u ve 4gotn most of those stuff. its just GODs grace, not by power nor might, just HIS GRACE. As far as u have life, there is hope 4 u(think of odas dat ar gone nd appreciate GOD 4 ur life) trust, rely nd please Him nd things wil stil work out fine.

SUCCESS is not what u scored, it comes by ALLAH's mercy. Don't give up n dont be over joyous but always be grateful 2 ALLAH even 4 being alive. He will surely give u what is better than what u desire.
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by felicodking: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
...yeah, me too, cos i scored 72%(39025620ag) and i applied for Elect/Elect 4rm yabatech.
I scored 68% n i applied 4 Physics Elect frm Fed. Poly, Auchi. Pls wen is d closure 4 d submissn of transcript cos i'm scared. My school is yet 2 process mine. Pls help me!!!
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2013
felicodking: ...yeah, me too, cos i scored 72%(39025620ag) and i applied for Elect/Elect 4rm yabatech.
I scored 68% n i applied 4 Physics Elect frm Fed. Poly, Auchi. Pls wen is d closure 4 d submissn of transcript cos i'm scared. My school is yet 2 process mine. Pls help me!!!
To be sincere, Physics Electronics is not a very competive in FUTA with this your score i believe you are in provided that your transcript reached the admission committe on/before the end of this month
FUTA don't joke with this transcipt of a thing ooooo
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 04, 2013
HARDUBUY:

guys,pls when is the deadline for transcript submission cos mine is yet to get there.
Nice score bro, the deadline for transcript submission should be end of this month from what they said during the exam, I'll advise you to make sure your transcript reached there desk in the next couple of weeks because the department you are aspiring for is damn competive so you should make sure it's there ontime, Note as well that they have their own diploma as well which they admitt, someone very close to me lost the admission last year due to his late submission even with his very high score like yours.
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by joscotea(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
Dekins88: Nice score bro, the deadline for transcript submission should be end of this month from what they said during the exam, I'll advise you to make sure your transcript reached there desk in the next couple of weeks because the department you are aspiring for is damn competive so you should make sure it's there ontime, Note as well that they have their own diploma as well which they admitt, someone very close to me lost the admission last year due to his late submission even with his very high score like yours.
Dekins88: Nice score bro, the deadline for transcript submission should be end of this month from what they said during the exam, I'll advise you to make sure your transcript reached there desk in the next couple of weeks because the department you are aspiring for is damn competive so you should make sure it's there ontime, Note as well that they have their own diploma as well which they admitt, someone very close to me lost the admission last year due to his late submission even with his very high score like yours.
Xup! First timer here... Pls, if you had submitted and confirmed your transcipt been sent from your school, is it needed to get details whether it's been received from futa. And how do we go about that? Thanks

1 Like

Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by joscotea(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
joscotea: .
Xup! First timer here... Pls, if you had submitted and confirmed your transcipt been sent from your school, is it needed to get details whether it's been received from futa. And how do we go about that? Thanks
Go back to your school and asked them if the transcript has reached FUTA, meanwhile, you can go to FUTA and confirm it yourself
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by tosnat: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
HARDUBUY:

Pls can i get ur contact?,facebook,2go or whatsapp....
Am also fron yabatech and i intend applying next session.same elect elect engr...thanks...m tosin
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by joscotea(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dekins88: Go back to your school and asked them if the transcript has reached FUTA, meanwhile, you can go to FUTA and confirm it yourself
Ok. Thanks
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by HARDUBUY(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2013

THANKS BRO, I'm grateful. just have to start running round yabatech, although NASU is on strike.
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by HARDUBUY(m): 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
tosnat:
Pls can i get ur contact?,facebook,2go or whatsapp....
Am also fron yabatech and i intend applying next session.same elect elect engr...thanks...m tosin

No probs, my mobile No is 07030580433, facebk ID is tunde adubi. Best of luck as you aspire.
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by joscotea(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
HARDUBUY:

THANKS BRO, I'm grateful. just have to start running round yabatech, although NASU is on strike.
Go to college hall, d rooms by the right. Ʋ'll get d details der. Tz not hard, a 2_day stuff. Day1 jst payment, Day2 get υя reciept, go bak to same college hall and fill transcript form, write a leta requestin 4 υя transcript to be sent with skul names and PMB written. Attach all (transcript form, statement of result, original receipt) to envelop addressed to the skulz registrar
NOTE: it shud be ATTACHED not placed in d envelop. If itz two skulz, der shud be 2_envelops each addressed to a skul. Best of luck bro!!!
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by Sanusy25: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2013
Pls brethen and sister try to summit your transcript before d month get end to stick in time save nile. Little by little we'r moving toward there we need more prayer and all hope in God. By His grace we can be there, don't rely on your score let Him know is Only and Only Him can do it! Inshaal success is ours. Happy Jumat mubaraq and eid-il-fidri to the mumin and muminat aspirant. T
Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by horlarbycee(f): 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
angryhi pals y is dis thread so cold? I mean BORING?

1 Like

Re: FUTA Direct Entry 2013/2014 Thread ! by Sanusy25: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
I wonder O! May be people have lost hope due to their putme score! Let have faith only God can do it! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

UTME 2017: 8 Latest Updates Candidates Must Know Today! / Exxonmobil Entry Level-ond Holders Recruitment 2017 / Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.