Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Janet Jackson Secretly Married Billionaire Wissam Al Mana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Jackson Secretly Married Billionaire Wissam Al Mana (664 Views)

Janet Jackson & Wissam Married Last Year / "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Janet Jackson Secretly Married Billionaire Wissam Al Mana by FXKing2012(m): 7:18am On Feb 26, 2013
Janet Jackson’s a pro at keeping a
secret.

According to her rep, the 46-year-
old entertainer is married to Wissam
Al Mana, and she has been for a
while.

As “Entertainment Tonight”
reports, their wedding happened
months ago.

“Last year we were married in a
quiet, private, and beautiful
ceremony,” the married pair said to
“ET” in a statement regarding
speculation that they were planning
an “extravagant wedding.”

“Our wedding gifts to one another
were contributions to our respective
favourite children’s charities,” they
continued in their statement. “We
would appreciate that our privacy is
respected and that we are allowed
this time for celebration and joy.”

Jackson’s union with Al Mana marks
her third; she was previously wed to
James DeBarge and René Elizondo,
Jr. Jackson secretly married Elizondo
in 1991 and they split in 2000.

www.marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/25/janet-jackson-wissam-al-mana-are-married/?hpt=hp_bn9

Re: Janet Jackson Secretly Married Billionaire Wissam Al Mana by Chanchit: 7:27am On Feb 26, 2013
[s][/s]I just pity this guy, anyway, them no force him to marry mama. I just pray they last 2yrs.

(1) (Reply)

Carlos Slim Tops Forbes Rich List For Fourth Year / Stop Behaving Like Jezebel -pastor Slams Actress, Patience Ozokwor Publicly / Wizkid's new track – Sweet Potato

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.