Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! (15193 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale / Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by dare2think: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
donnie:
Her passion for the gospel of Jesus Christ, humility and fellowship with the Holy Spirit continue to inspire many.

Yea, how?

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by suckcybay: 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
Happy Birthday ma, your teaching have affected millions of lifes. I pray God give you more strenght to teach us more.
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by ProPastorChris(m): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
today we join millions of faithfuls all around the world to celebrate your love for God and the gospel and for yielding to the call of God on your life, thank you ma for saying yes to Jesus.

we salute your unflinching support for world evangelism and your modesty.

happy birthday ma, may His grace continue to overflow in your life to millions all over the world.

Lots of love ma!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
souldust: watch towerism!
no mind these zealots who dont celebrate birthdays but poke themselves while going to do their so called preachings. Abegi! Hypocrites. Far to see and Sad to see. Mtwchhwwww

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by spiro4real(f): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
ifyalways: Are they even still together?

Watch your mouth Sis!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by timpaker(m): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
SimonAndal: ILLUMATI WOMAN MISS. LIKE OBAMA SOUL MICROCHIP. IN THE LAST DAYS SHE WILL EARTH SOUL LIFE WITH 666 AND BEAST MARK. BEAUTIFUL SEXY THING LIKE THIS IN FIRE OF LOVE ORE. BEWARE LIKE SERPANT OF GOD.

Dude, like seriously, you need to get laid.
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by tefund(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
donnie: Please join me and millions around the world to celebrate this amazing woman of God, Reverend Anita Oyakhilome.
Her passion for the gospel of Jesus Christ, humility and fellowship with the Holy Spirit continue to inspire many.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA!
happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by spiro4real(f): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
Happy Birthday Ma! May God's goodness and Mercy continue to rest upon you, now and forever more, Amen. Love you loads Ma.
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by ddeola: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2013
Happy birthday !
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by manmustwac(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
ifyalways: Are they even still together?
No, they seperated longtime ago

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by nuella2(f): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
Happy birthday ma ! You are an icon, your humility and simplicity is remarkable .

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by vm26: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
and they will focus on that this coming sunday moere than they focus on the birth of jesus christ himself .cHRIST EMBASSY PEOPLE SMH undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by SELFWORTH: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
Strange post!

Why is this news? Why is this a front page post in religion section?

Why don't people send their congratulations to her personally. Why come on NL to do that publicly?

She doesn't know you exist and hardly going to respond here is she?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by thorpido(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
SELFWORTH: Strange post!

Why is this news? Why is this a front page post in religion section?

Why don't people send their congratulations to her personally. Why come on NL to do that publicly?

She doesn't know you exist and hardly going to respond here is she?
I think you have an issue with your selfworth.
How many people's birthdays have been celebrated on Nairaland?Why is this one an issue for you?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Carlmax(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
tony1980: Happy birthday to you Ma! I always admire your humble perspectives in life,from a distance.

What's up with peeps calling her humble, abeg shed more light on her "humble perspective", what makes her humble?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by newmi(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
Happy Birthday Rev. Anita ma in many ways I search in vain in all of logic and reason how you successfully combine the ever demanding responsibilities of ministry especially in europe and those of being a Wife and a mother. . .
You are indeed a great inspiration
I love you

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by sashaa(f): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
Carlmax:

What's up with peeps calling her humble, abeg shed more light on her "humble perspective", what makes her humble?
maybe they are writing that cos they know her or have been with her upclose.
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Austyn316(m): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
Segeggs: Where in the bible does it say christians should celebrate birthdays?mtcheew

PLEASE TELL US WHERE IN THE BIBLE THAT SAYS WE SHOULD NOT CELEBRATE BIRTHDAYS? THE BIBLE SAYS LORD TEACH US TO NUMBER OUR DAYS THAT WE MAY APPLY OUR HEARTS UNTO WISDOM.
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by ooua: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
Carlmax:

A servernt of God ought to be humble that is modest, and this is what this woman is. I have been in her church services in London, and I can testify that she indeed is meek, the way she preaches the word, the way she relates to members and much more when you compare her to other embassy women and average Nigerian woman with a successful husband (permit me to say). Am a secret admirer of her and I pray God to give me such humble spirit IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Revolva(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
Umm rippers.... Na pastor life dey always better d members dey suffer

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by charming4: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
SimonAndal: ILLUMATI WOMAN MISS. LIKE OBAMA SOUL MICROCHIP. IN THE LAST DAYS SHE WILL EARTH SOUL LIFE WITH 666 AND BEAST MARK. BEAUTIFUL SEXY THING LIKE THIS IN FIRE OF LOVE ORE. BEWARE LIKE SERPANT OF GOD.

Are you from around here please?
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Raphtop(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
HBD Rev (Mrs) Oyakhilome. Wish you long life n prosperity
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Enenu1(f): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
Happy birthday ma, wish u long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by newwavemotors: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
HBD Rev Anita. My prayer for you is that you continually enjoy more of God's wisdom in all your endeavours as you increase in years. God bless you.
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Moukafoam(f): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
thorpido: Jesus attended a wedding feast.Nothing wrong with celebrations...

except for those of you who learn Scriptures like the Pharisees and Sadducees who refuse to see.
Happy birthday Rev(Mrs)Anita Oyakhilome

How is wedding related to birthday?

Just celebrate and dont try to justify it because you just made a mess of it undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by creativemusic: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by gaby(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2013
If only you guys will remember your biological parents bday and show this much love and adoration

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Humblesam(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
i always like dis Lady n i wish her and d husband a more healthy n happy life ahead...congrat!
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Tobiustobius: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2013

This made me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by Duke007(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
Segeggs: Where in the bible does it say christians should celebrate birthdays?mtcheew
Pls,where in the Bible says thay christains shouldn't celebrate birthdays?SMH
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by thorpido(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
Moukafoam:

How is wedding related to birthday?

Just celebrate and dont try to justify it because you just made a mess of it undecided
You mean you can't find a connection between a wedding reception and a birthday party?Hmmmm...na wa.
Are u a JW?
Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by akagaba(f): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
ooua:

A servernt of God ought to be humble that is modest, and this is what this woman is. I have been in her church services in London, and I can testify that she indeed is meek, the way she preaches the word, the way she relates to members and much more when you compare her to other embassy women and average Nigerian woman with a successful husband (permit me to say). Am a secret admirer of her and I pray God to give me such humble spirit IJN.
Wow, i lov ths, God bles u 4speakin d trut. Hapy bday pst Anita my role model.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Pastor Inspires You? / Reasons Why The First Day Of The Week, Sunday Is Important To Christians. / Can You Be A Christian And Not Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.