Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Picture Of Van Vicker & Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Van Vicker & Family (32661 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by tjskii(f): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
Abrantie GH: Nigerians are calling his wife ugly because she's dark chocolate.

No wonder Goldie bleached to death. Unfortunately for her, she went back to BLACK in her coffin.

This statement of urs is really in bad taaste,what has Goldie got to do wth this thread,abeg let the dead rest in Peace

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by TriggerHappy: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2013

No wonder Goldie bleached to death. Unfortunately for her, she went back to BLACK in her coffin.
The average Nigerians have a brain which is a little bigger than an ANT but smaller than a NIP.PLE cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin so Charlie Jux chill.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Chofa(m): 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2013

U cant CHEAT nature grin

U cant CHEAT nature
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Lakayana: 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
Please Nairalanders sometime we should behave like humans we don't have to be high on some kind of intoxicant before typing. You see a very beautiful family you still comdem? Haha I cannot find any fault in the wife's appearance is it because she dark skinned and he his fair? Does that make him finer than the wife? No wonder some of you still call white people master. May God remove the yokes of self enslavement from those that still think that way.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by SIRKOL(m): 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
Wow..rili beautiful! Am still wetin 2 see Tomto Dike wif her kidsooo shocked
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Idowuogbo(f): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
J12: His wife looks like hotie tima
Spot on!

@op
Dis guy get sense! No b by makeup and bleaching cream o! Vickers! Ur head is dia! Ur wife is muahhh and ur kids are muaaaaaahest.
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Gistwitherico(m): 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
skales: Ugly wife

She looks Iboish
boys go for short term beauty, men go for long term character nd sustenance. Its not that his wife is not fine atall, she is okay and looks decent. By the way, she is not like other celebrity WAGs that go haywire into nudity and erotic modelling!
Chairman step up to the men level and stop behaving boyish because thats what ur post read! Iboish indeed...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by mckenzie125: 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
honeypie311: This is an Old pic, that baby boy is 4yrs now.
true talk joor na beta old pix b dis.......
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Gistwitherico(m): 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
musKeeto:
Igbos are ugly? Lol, you better ask google about the y-tribe..
dont mind that crap, when he is blind and sentimental! If ibo girls are ugly what wud u say about the girls who are characterised by literal dirty life styles, loosed sexlifes and health detrimental situations.., wth bottled marks conspicuously running like the harmattan wind in the dry season and are crested on both cheeks which they refer 2 as tribal marks.
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by kabaka1: 11:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
Really gorgeous family cheesy
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Pque(m): 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
fellis: His wife is not fine....did he not see any fine girl to marry before he married her?

all den ur sisters plus anybody 4 ur family fine reach her. Don't even dream of it. She is nt in ur class

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
That is one cute family!

Most ladies might be heart-broken seeing that Van is already married. cool
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Pque(m): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
skales:

No offence ma'am
But u sound like a gold digger

It is now obvious dat ur brain is going rotten. Quickly go 4 a brain surgery 2 prevent total brain damage. No offence, Just an advice!
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by ceeceeco: 12:00am On Feb 28, 2013
Rooneyboy: Now that we've seen his family are we expected to clap for them or something

*sighs*

RUBBISH
Jealousy is a disease, it kills faster than AIDS.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by ChineduElem: 12:02am On Feb 28, 2013
Bunch of beauties.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by supaeagles(m): 12:03am On Feb 28, 2013
fellis: His wife is not fine....did he not see any fine girl to marry before he married her?
It may be fault of your eye. Please see your doctor, local herbalist, or village medicine man right away.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 28, 2013
Im your ex: is that the Ghananian actor?
Why all d pikin con be woman woman?

Do you have kids?how many are male??It might be NL but know what you speak.what's wrong if all his kids are female??I hope you have ten sons to your name before you can make silly comment on the gender of ones child.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by yemivictor: 12:08am On Feb 28, 2013

Abeg, make we see ur picture?
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by YorubaOmoge: 12:41am On Feb 28, 2013
How's his wife not fine?

Must she be bleached out to be considered fine?

*rolls eyes*
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by omotodun6: 12:58am On Feb 28, 2013
^
Aunty Ileke, this is not about complexion. I don't understand why so many folks tend to think that whenever the beauty of a dark skinned woman is criticized, then one must be implying that her skin color is the culprit. Besides, you have always made known your preference for good looking men, why shouldn't men be accorded the same rights? grin

But ugly people don suffer sha. Hot folks want hot folks; ugly people want hot folks. I tire.
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by toluleke(m): 1:12am On Feb 28, 2013
has he ever complained to you?
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by cfours: 1:43am On Feb 28, 2013
she looks pretty.

most people were expecting to see a light skin woman, i'm sure. hence the confusion grin
mtcheww.

Van Vicker no send. The dude most likely doesn't have the insecurities most others have.
cute wife, cute kids.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 28, 2013
skales: Why is she dark skinned.. Can't she bleach like her husband?

I hate dark skinned ladies/girls

Why do you Hate them?

I am Curious.

That was a strong azzz Statement....

Unless your Mother was Dark and Emotionally or Physically Abusive.....I can't really understand why you said it ...in that way.

Plus you said..."Ladies/Girls"...

So you hate Little Dark Girls?..

Educate me. Why..? cool
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by successcertain: 3:09am On Feb 28, 2013
joyli: Van Vicker share family pix

This guy is genius and very African,just look how cute the family are.
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 28, 2013
J12: His wife looks like hotie tima

lmfao! spot on!! grin
funny he's liberian and tima is liberian as well.

must be the features he's attracted to.. tongue

Bleep U:

aboki it's no longer sweet! JUST SHINE MY SHOE

lol two things!

awesome username and second don't mind the attention seeker.
that woman is fine. kiss
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Culin(f): 4:52am On Feb 28, 2013
woooow perfect family....cute cute cute!!
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by skales(m): 5:13am On Feb 28, 2013
Van vicker bro, dis lady musta been veyi veyi rich dat made u to marry her cool
Ugly big fish

Seriously mehn, dark skinned girls aint good in bed.. Most of them can't even go more than 2 rounds and always not secured with their hubbies.. Especially if he's handsome like me, they're so fulla hate and jealousy and most times reason like the Ibo people.

Dating a lady who reasons like Ibo people can be dangerous u know.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by rhymz(m): 5:46am On Feb 28, 2013
churchillfrank: Good wife is not by beauty
like say there are no fine women that are good. I hear o.
With the way the guy take fine reach, u would xpect that his wife would be super fion like him. Anyway, I ve noticed that very fion men do not marry fion women most of the times. Have you seen Ramsey Nouah's wife? Average as well. If you ask now dem go say na good character like say fine women no fit get fion character too....i hear o
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 28, 2013
skales: Van vicker bro, dis lady musta been veyi veyi rich dat made u to marry her cool
Ugly big fish

Seriously mehn, dark skinned girls aint good in bed.. Most of them can't even go more than 2 rounds and always not secured with their hubbies..Especially if he's handsome like me, they're so fulla hate and jealousyand most times reason like the Ibo people.

Dating a lady who reasons like Ibo people can be dangerous u know.

..Debatable

Not secured with their hubbies?....elaborate more on this.....are you insinuating whorishh behavior by means of envy? or Insecurity?

....Ok...There is a little truth to that....

When Society batters an Individual or Group with endless onslaughts of Hate....that Individual or Group often times tend to deflect and reflect what's been directed at them.

Evil Breeds Evils, Hate Breeds Haters.
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by rhymz(m): 5:52am On Feb 28, 2013
omo_to_dun_6: ^
Aunty Ileke, this is not about complexion. I don't understand why so many folks tend to think that whenever the beauty of a dark skinned woman is criticized, then one must be implying that her skin color is the culprit. Besides, you have always made known your preference for good looking men, why shouldn't men be accorded the same rights? grin

But ugly people don suffer sha. Hot folks want hot folks; ugly people want hot folks. I tire.
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 28, 2013
Insecurity+Envy...=Legit Criticisms

Not Good In Bed...=Disagree...i often see more Aggression, Usually the most Aggression+Best Performance i have in bed are neither from Solely Dark or Light women... but rather Wider Nosed Women....

Wider the Nose...= More Vigor,Aggression,Passion,Athleticism....Imo
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 28, 2013
rhymz: like say there are no fine women that are good. I hear o.
With the way the guy take fine reach, u would xpect that his wife would be super fion like him. Anyway,I ve noticed that very fion men do not marry fion women most of the times. Have you seen Ramsey Nouah's wife? Average as well. If you ask now dem go say na good character like say fine women no fit get fion character too....i hear o

Brad and Angelina.

Will and Jada.

David and Victoria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adorable Photos From Lalasticlala's Baby Church Dedication / Alexx Ekubo Goes Sky Diving In London (photos) / Runtown Shares First Photo Of His Son, Zamar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.