Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Picture Of Van Vicker & Family - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Van Vicker & Family (32660 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 28, 2013
fellis: His wife is not fine....did he not see any fine girl to marry before he married her?
•̸№ be fine them d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ find for marriage ‎u hear!‎u wey fine Y dem never see u τ̲̅ȍ marry?!Olofofo!
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Symphony007: 6:23am On Feb 28, 2013
Abrantie GH: Nigerians are calling his wife ugly because she's dark chocolate.

No wonder Goldie bleached to death. Unfortunately for her, she went back to BLACK in her coffin.
so because of the misguided comments of some here you had to besmerch a deceased lady who never offended you in anyway. This is very telling of how you think and how shallow you are.
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by poshpimkiey(f): 6:24am On Feb 28, 2013
skales: Ugly wife

She looks Iboish
. Did u switch ur brain cells for height. Ur eskimo ancestors will be proud
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Symphony007: 6:26am On Feb 28, 2013
Trigger Happy:
The average Nigerians have a brain which is a little bigger than an ANT but smaller than a NIP.PLE cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin so Charlie Jux chill.
now what satisfaction has this statement given you? Why can't you just be matured and not small always. It's very disappionting!!
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 28, 2013
Mehn sometimes the comments on NL makes me feel we have a lot of underaged guys/babes here, or old people with poor thinking, "to whom brain is given sense is expected".
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Chiomakrystal: 6:33am On Feb 28, 2013
This is an old picture. And for the one who said his wife is not beautiful, I don't blame you. Van Vixker married her even before he ventured into the movie world. Beauty doesn't mean one must be flashy. If you really know this woman, u wl knw he made the right choice
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Artistree: 7:00am On Feb 28, 2013
fellis: His wife is not fine....did he not see any fine girl to marry before he married her?
Did he complain 2u about his wife's ugliness?
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by skales(m): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2013
poshpimkiey: . Did u switch ur brain cells for height. Ur eskimo ancestors will be proud

Hisses on u in every dialect of Nigeria
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by AKobo4urthought: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2013
skales: Van vicker bro, dis lady musta been veyi veyi rich dat made u to marry her cool
Ugly big fish

Seriously mehn, dark skinned girls aint good in bed.. Most of them can't even go more than 2 rounds and always not secured with their hubbies.. Especially if he's handsome like me, they're so fulla hate and jealousy and most times reason like the Ibo people.

Dating a lady who reasons like Ibo people can be dangerous u know.

Wow! The level of stupi*dity on this thread is just blowing my mind. So, human beings can be this stu.pid?
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Pwidy: 7:31am On Feb 28, 2013
skales: Why is she dark skinned.. Can't she bleach like her husband?

I hate dark skinned ladies/girls

Well So far dearie u've not said anyfin cute abt dem... Get a lyf bro nd stp criticizing d dark skinned natural beauty...

Serizly looking 4wrd 2 who u wld take in 4 ur lyf partner...

Nd 4 d recrds have diz in mind... "Dark skinned ladies/girls don't lyk u a bit"
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 28, 2013
AKobo4urthought:

Wow! The level of stupi*dity on this thread is just blowing my mind. So, human beings can be this stu.pid?

Niqqah i been askin myself that same question all Night

..Im starting to think all these Nairalanders are Bot Programs

Real People Can't be this Stupidd

These Fuqqing Pillz got me Paranoid azz Fucckk!

Im Tired of this Bullshit!
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by evera(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2013
masterkey11: Funny you @ fellis.
D̶̲̥̅̊ beauty of a woman Ȋ̊§ in the eyes of the beholder........Lovely family right on point
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by rhemal: 7:42am On Feb 28, 2013

keep quiet.let us see ur own if u have one.
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by tpapi: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2013
Most handsome actor in africa
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Mskwin(f): 8:12am On Feb 28, 2013
skales: Van vicker bro, dis lady musta been veyi veyi rich dat made u to marry her cool
Ugly big fish

Seriously mehn, dark skinned girls aint good in bed.. Most of them can't even go more than 2 rounds and always not secured with their hubbies.. Especially if he's handsome like me, they're so fulla hate and jealousy and most times reason like the Ibo people.

#TRASH#
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by skales(m): 8:18am On Feb 28, 2013
tpapi: Most handsome actor in africa

Yes the guy is handsome
The wife is uglyy as hell... If not for moiney, we for think she relate to bance of Nigeria
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by bykes(m): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2013
Ugly big fish

reasoning logically, are you tring to say that there no ofe mmanu girl that is good in bed cos they are all black
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by octus2008(m): 8:22am On Feb 28, 2013
i bet ur babae fine pass am abi
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2013
AKobo4urthought:

Yea...some skales canare!
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by skales(m): 8:33am On Feb 28, 2013
Lol
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 28, 2013
skales:

Yes the guy is handsome
The wife is uglyy as hell... If not for moiney, we for think she relate to bance of Nigeria

Skale you are just a Crack Fiend Bro.

Go suck some Lightskin Guy's Diick and Learn how to Spell, You Fuqqing Imbecilic Drone.
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2013
why do ugly girls catch the most handsome men? smh
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2013
Good Puccy
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 28, 2013
Seems To Be an Influx of Overly Dumb Asss Niqqahs Online Tonight
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by YoungGame: 8:41am On Feb 28, 2013
FOOLISHNESS^2
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by nairaarea: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2013
b
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by ceeceeco: 8:46am On Feb 28, 2013
U guys shuld go & marry ur own wife, create ur own family & stop proscrastinating...Ðick suckaz.
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by patientdog: 8:46am On Feb 28, 2013

Well, as for me am not sure if the wife is fine or not but who says “ugly“ woman shd not get an handsome as husband? Can't u see their products? Is everybody goodlookng in ur family? Or are u saying all the mutants in ur family shd not get spouses, pls take time to answer correctly. Shalom
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by HotieTima(f): 8:57am On Feb 28, 2013
J12: His wife looks like hotie tima

wink wink wink i love van so if i look like his wife

that's a sweet compliment for me now!! cheesy cheesy thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by rhymz(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Brad and Angelina.

Will and Jada.

David and Victoria.

lol. . .more like Brad and Jennifa Aniston.
Will and Jada is tragic
David and Victoria is even more tragic.
Re: Picture Of Van Vicker & Family by skales(m): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Skale you are just a Crack Fiend Bro.

Go suck some Lightskin Guy's Diick and Learn how to Spell, You Fuqqing Imbecilic Drone.

Go jump off a cliff ffuck face
الملكي فوق الله: Seems To Be an Influx of Overly Dumb Asss Niqqahs Online Tonight

What are u saying?
Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbed person would say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2face Idibia's Sons, Nino And Zion, In Adorable Photos / Adorable Photos From Lalasticlala's Baby Church Dedication / Alexx Ekubo Goes Sky Diving In London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.