Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye (10717 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by leffects(m): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
RCCG Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 27 February 2013 DESTINATION OF SIN by Pastor E. A. Adeboye

Memorise: But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and LovePeddler mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Revelation 21:8

READ: Romans 6:21-23
Bible in one year: 1 Kings 13-15
Prayer point: Father, according to Romans 6:12, Let sin no longer reign over my spirit, soul or body. Lord, terminate sin's death mission in my life.
This season, all will be well with you if you allow the Lord Jesus Christ to take charge over your life and situation. Are you poor or desperately in need? Poverty will soon become a thing of the past in your life because Philippians 4:19 says God will supply all your needs according to His heavenly abundance. In other words, even when your personal, local or national economy is out of shape, God's heavenly economy continues to bubble: it never goes out of shape. If somebody tells you that you cannot achieve your God- given goal because you are out of funds, tell the fellow that the One who commissioned you on that assignment never runs out of funds. The Lord will provide for every task He has given you to do this season. He will also supply the needed strength because Philippians 4:13 says you can achieve virtually anything because of the strength Jesus supplies. You shall not lack both spiritual and physical strength with which to serve the Lord this year.

Our assurance that all will be well is also hinged on the fact that the Lord deals with problems starting from its root. Romans 6:23 says,
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord?
The immediate or remote destination of any act of sin is death. A thief who is caught stealing may be shot dead. A fornicator who sleeps with one who is not his or her spouse could contract venereal diseases or even the AIDS virus, which can culminate in death. What of anger, malice and bitterness? If you take stock of those who died prematurely, you will be shocked to know how many people are victims of these sins. Hypertension, high blood pressure, heart failure, heartache, and some other sudden death dispensers have their links with such emotional sins. Even lies, no matter how small, tiny or insignificant will keep the sinner from heaven and cause the fellow to die the second death (Revelation 21:cool. So when God says you should keep away from sin, He is only making a clarion call to life; He wants you to live. For you to live, you must deal with the problem of sin in your life. Any sin that is present in your life is simply leading you to hell. Break away from it today!
http://earlydigest..com/2013/02/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-wednesday-27.html

22 Likes

Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by leffects(m): 7:43am On Feb 27, 2013
new
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by leffects(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2013
Always remember to share
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2013
WTF another one from the GO?

Is this now an everyday occurrence?

So this man has been able to advertise on NL without paying Seun abi?
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by MadCow1: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2013
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS NEW FOUND RUBBISH!!?

Since when did Nairaland frontpage turn into House fellowship?! angry

Make this nonsense no repeat ehnself again o!! angry

Anybody wey wan hear preaching, make ehn go church.. This is not a religious website!!

You have been duly warned!

2 Likes

Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by victorazy(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2013
jackbauersballs: WTF another one from the GO?

Is this now an everyday occurrence?

So this man has been able to advertise on NL without paying Seun abi?

Most u joke with everything in life?
If u don't hav anything to say u jst walk away!
I wonder if na Satan giv una mama bele!
No wonder people die mysteriously in Nig because we dnt knw what they've passed through the air "internet"

13 Likes

Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by OluEmmaAss: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2013
Death and hell are the destinations of sin

2 Likes

Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Orikinla(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2013
[size=18pt]No matter how many times you sin, the solution is as written:

Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper,
but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

~ Proverbs 28:13 (New International Version)[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by OmerianConsult: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2013
Olu-Emma & Ass.:
Death and hell are the destinations of sin
says the bible
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2013
victorazy:

Most u joke with everything?

And who says I'm joking?
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by buoye1(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2013
Sin......Am praying&working hard to overcome it. God ll help me.

1 Like

Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by victorazy(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2013
jackbauersballs:

And who says I'm joking?

Who were u referring to as "this man"
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by MadCow1: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2013
victorazy:

Who were u referring to as "this man"

Is he not a Man?! angry

Look at 'this person' o!!
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Kingslaw(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2013
O Lord God,give us the power to serve you better in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by dulaman: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2013
As pastor adeboye joins tontoh dikey in the front page business. . .
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by bigfat05: 10:25am On Feb 27, 2013
[size=25pt]i think it is a paid service from rccg HEADQUARTERS COS that is my church but i odnt understand what is going on here ...SEUN AND HIS MODERATORS WOULD KNOW BETTER MAYBE there is a new rccg insider in NAIRALAND [/size]

Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2013
Why should this bull-crap make frontpage.......wtf!!!.......
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by BedLam: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2013
Mad Cow:

Is he not a Man?! angry

Look at 'this person' o!!
No bro. he is a woman......lmao!
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by great063(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2013
Ghostface_killa: Why should this bull-crap make frontpage.......wtf!!!.......
Cos you need it.
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by great063(m): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2013
bigfat05: [size=25pt]i think it is a paid service from rccg HEADQUARTERS COS that is my church but i odnt understand what is going on here ...SEUN AND HIS MODERATORS WOULD KNOW BETTER MAYBE there is a new rccg insider in NAIRALAND [/size]
So?
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by mko2005: 10:46am On Feb 27, 2013
@OP,thanks for the 'daily'update of the Open Heavens on NL ! @ Seun,[b]we are loving it ![/b]As you have now decided to allow God to use you and ur and the NL as a medium for spreading HIS(GOD) word,may you continue to prosper in all things you do that is in CONSONANCE with the word of God. And in the times and areas where you have sinned may the holy spirit convict you to ask for forgiveness and may you be forgiven in Jesus name... Amen !
God bless us all

6 Likes

Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Richieboyn: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2013
This thing is not sensible. You should be able to cut across ALL d Sectors of discussions. We have Education, Entertainment, General, Romance, Religion, Sports, etc.
4Christ sake why can't u give us a VARIETY of info on d frontpage?? Why only Adeboye and Tonto Dikeh everyday? I believe he has different media 2ru which he reaches out 2his members. So why try 2colonise here also? This is dumb. Believe me.
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by alex406(m): 10:54am On Feb 27, 2013
Mad Cow: WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS NEW FOUND RUBBISH!!?

Since when did Nairaland frontpage turn into House fellowship?! angry

Make this nonsense no repeat ehnself again o!! angry

Anybody wey wan hear preaching, make ehn go church.. This is not a religious website!!

You have been duly warned!

The world has turn to hell where people no longer want to read or hear anything about God who is our creator but prefer hearing and reading about famous people that are sin themselves,thereby learning act of sin from them. You can imagine illuminati thingy,yet people enjoy there acts.

3 Likes

Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by adebayd(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]No matter how many times you sin, the solution is as written:

Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper,
but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

~ Proverbs 28:13 (New International Version)[/size]
Nice one.
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Richieboyn: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2013
alex406:

The world has turn to hell where people no longer want to read or hear anything about God who is our creator but prefer hearing and reading about famous people that are sin themselves,thereby learning act of sin from them. You can imagine illuminati thingy,yet people enjoy there acts.

Guy cut dat crap. Letz be REALISTIC here. This thing doesn't make sense. What proof do u have dat u are more of a christian dan dis psn?? D simple tin is dat excesses r 2much. Dis is not Adeboye's site. He shd b displayin his msgs on his site everyday. Dis is a forum to discuss VAST ideas. Not to stick to one thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"APC Running Nigeria As Muslim Organization, Marginalising Christians" - CAN / CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir / Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.