Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye (10724 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by chukxie(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
There's a proliferation of 'wtf '! Wtf this and wtf that! Hey, you just won a lottery! Wtf! Hey, God bless you! Wtf! Someone shared a God given message meant to stir up some deep soul searching on the readers and all some people had to say was 'wtf!' It's better you keep your itching hands away from your keyboard if you don't have anything positive to say.

1 Like

Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by MadCow1: 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
Shey now that Adeboyes militants are attacking me, Seun is happy!!

angry
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by icondp: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mad Cow: WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS NEW FOUND RUBBISH!!?

Since when did Nairaland frontpage turn into House fellowship?! angry

Make this nonsense no repeat ehnself again o!! angry

Anybody wey wan hear preaching, make ehn go church.. This is not a religious website!!

You have been duly warned!
Serious bomb dey your head
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Richieboyn: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
chikeorji123:

The word of God is not vast ldea?..he who gave you that life enabling you to buy MB..., posting on this forum?...l see..

Stop pretending u dnt kw wat m talking about. Grow up.
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by creativemusic: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by mko2005: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
Richieboyn:
Dis is not Adeboye's site. He shd b displayin his msgs on his site everyday. Dis is a forum to discuss VAST ideas. Not to stick to one thing.
The word of God u refer to as one thing is actually what will clear ur vision to see all things !
God bless us
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Richieboyn: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
m.k.o2005:

The word of God u refer to as one thing is actually what will clear ur vision to see all things !
God bless us

I'm not disputing that. Mind you, my vision is not blurred. I maintain, this is not Adeboye's site. So why fill up the whole place with his posts? Besides sef, r dere nt oda pastors? So u dat u have CLEAR VISION u cnt see dat derez more 2dis?
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by mko2005: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
Richieboyn:

Wn smtn bcms an everyday thing, it looses its beauty. Ds Adeboye stuff hz gotten out of hand. I kw ur one of his sheep datz y ur rantin.
The word of God,even if it becomes 'every seconds thing' can never get out of hand ! Infact,it is what put's everything in ur hand !

God bless us
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Richieboyn: 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
m.k.o2005:

The word of God,even if it becomes 'every seconds thing' can never get out of hand ! Infact,it is what put's everything in ur hand !

God bless us

Guy are you okay? Why hasn't ur clear vision allowed you to see? How will you feel if ur pastor comes and starts preaching in ur place of work, school or market EVERY SECOND? Wen derez a church were he cld do dat? Huh?? Datz d same thing here. Why turn Nairaland to Adeboye land when he has his own site? Well, I wnt reply u after dis... So if yu lyk, keep on being blind.
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by mko2005: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
Richieboyn:

I'm not disputing that. Mind you, my vision is not blurred. I maintain, this is not Adeboye's site. So why fill up the whole place with his posts? Besides sef, r dere nt oda pastors? So u dat u have CLEAR VISION u cnt see dat derez more 2dis?
I saw the post(word of God)and the power of God behind the write up.To me,the whole message was all about God.But i only saw Adeboye when i saw the antagonistic.. posts !
Let's forget the person but see the power behind the WORD !
God bless us
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by mko2005: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
Richieboyn:

Guy are you okay? Why hasn't ur clear vision allowed you to see? How will you feel if ur pastor comes and starts preaching in ur place of work, school or market EVERY SECOND? Wen derez a church were he cld do dat? Huh?? Datz d same thing here. Why turn Nairaland to Adeboye land when he has his own site? Well, I wnt reply u after dis... So if yu lyk, keep on being blind.
I am a christian by the grace of God.And christ never restricted HIS teachings to or withing the walls or confines of the 'church' ! May God help us all.

God bless us
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2013
Seriously, Y should all The Topics of My Devotional get to the Front Page!!! Did we tell the Admin that we Dint Buy The 'OPEN HEAVENS'...? This thing is not Sensible at all... Nairaland is a Site with Mixed People, Not Only we Christians... We shouldn't be Selfish and Write about Only about a devotional Manual.... There are lots of other Religious Topics....!!!

WE DONT NEED ALL THESE DEVOTIONAL MANUAL TOPICS ON THE FRONT-PAGE!!!! WE HAVE OUR OWN COPY.... SO, IF ANY1 WANTS TO GET OR SHARE THE WORD OF GOD IN THE DEVOTIONAL MANUAL, HE/SHE SHOULD GO AND GET 1 COPY... ITS AVAILABLE AT BOOK-SHOPS AND ITS NOT UP TO #1,000... thanks!!!!

And Lest I 4get, I am a RCCG Guy... Born, Breed in RCCG!!!! So, this is not a Religion Fight!!!!

1 Like

Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Richieboyn: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
Bimfo: Seriously, Y should all The Topics of My Devotional get to the Front Page!!! Did we tell the Admin that we Dint Buy The 'OPEN HEAVENS'...? This thing is not Sensible at all... Nairaland is a Site with Mixed People, Not Only we Christians... We shouldn't be Selfish and Write about Only about a devotional Manual.... There are lots of other Religious Topics....!!!

WE DONT NEED ALL THESE DEVOTIONAL MANUAL TOPICS ON THE FRONT-PAGE!!!! WE HAVE OUR OWN COPY.... SO, IF ANY1 WANTS TO GET OR SHARE THE WORD OF GOD IN THE DEVOTIONAL MANUAL, HE/SHE SHOULD GO AND GET 1 COPY... ITS AVAILABLE AT BOOK-SHOPS AND ITS NOT UP TO #1,000... thanks!!!!

And Lest I 4get, I am a RCCG Guy... Born, Breed in RCCG!!!! So, this is not a Religion Fight!!!!

You are a sensible psn. An example of a 'Grown-up'. No thanks to some people who don't have sense. Following deir 'Men of God' blindly not wantin to know what is wrong or right
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by 4good(m): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
[b]Many of those who say they do not want the word of God on a particular site are limiting the spread of God.

A man who limits God limits his/her destiny. It is written "In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He will direct thy path - Prov 3:6'
Where then do we get true direction if not from God's word?

Every other post we read on NL gives us information and most of these do not really add to us in any way.

[size=16pt]Why do we celebrate information and despise divine direction/wisdom?[/size]

But "the word of God will Heal us, Keep us, Guide us, Correct us, Build us, Fight for us, Change us, Help us, Profit us in every aspect of our lives. The word of God is God. Psalm 107:20, Heb 4:2

Are we saying we dont want God on NL?
Are we resisting God?
Are we limiting God?
Are we pursuing God away from this forum?

[size=14pt]May God have mercy on everyone who has contributed directly or indirectly to resisting HIM on this forum[/size].

Whatsoever a man soweth so shall he reap. A man who limits God is hopeless.

So, repent now and be forgiven. God bless us all who fear Him.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by jidewin(m): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
Seun..Thanks for Open Heavens here.
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Queeniekruuz(f): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
Kingslaw: O Lord God,give us the power to serve you better in Jesus name.Amen
wink
Kingslaw: O Lord God,give us the power to serve you better in Jesus name.Amen
amen
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
4good: [b]Many of those who say they do not want the word of God on a particular site are limiting the spread of God.

A man who limits God limits his/her destiny. It is written "In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He will direct thy path - Prov 3:6'
Where then do we get true direction if not from God's word?

Every other post we read on NL gives us information and most of these do not really add to us in any way.

[size=16pt]Why do we celebrate information and despise divine direction/wisdom?[/size]

But "the word of God will Heal us, Keep us, Guide us, Correct us, Build us, Fight for us, Change us, Help us, Profit us in every aspect of our lives. The word of God is God. Psalm 107:20, Heb 4:2

Are we saying we dont want God on NL?
Are we resisting God?
Are we limiting God?
Are we pursuing God away from this forum?

[size=14pt]May God have mercy on everyone who has contributed directly or indirectly to resisting HIM on this forum[/size].

Whatsoever a man soweth so shall he reap. A man who limits God is hopeless.

So, repent now and be forgiven. God bless us all who fear Him.
[/b]

Now, U r grtting It all Wrong....! We are Not Limiting the Word of God in any Forum... We are Just saying We Christian should Not be Selfish!!!! I Just Pray a Muslim admin would Just Come Up with the same Attitude, and Let's see If this Forum will accomodate Us all..... Mthchew.....!!!!

1 Like

Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Knowyaself(m): 12:46am On Feb 28, 2013
Richieboyn:

Guy cut dat crap. Letz be REALISTIC here. This thing doesn't make sense. What proof do u have dat u are more of a christian dan dis psn?? D simple tin is dat excesses r 2much. Dis is not Adeboye's site. He shd b displayin his msgs on his site everyday. Dis is a forum to discuss VAST ideas. Not to stick to one thing.

What can be more vast than the word of God? Be wise and run away from death my brother.
Besides, you don't have to be so bitter about this - if it displeases you, simply ignore and move on to other subjects on NL. But I guess most can't ignore the word of God, for it is sharper than the two edged sword, cutting through the dividing of the soul and spirit, and of the bone and marrow, and judges the desires and thoughts of the heart(heb 4:12)

1 Like

Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Knowyaself(m): 12:55am On Feb 28, 2013
And what's more. christainity is not just a religion to be compared to other religions - it is actually a way of life. The sooner pple start realising this, the better for their lives.
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Richieboyn: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2013
Bimfo:

Now, U r grtting It all Wrong....! We are Not Limiting the Word of God in any Forum... We are Just saying We Christian should Not be Selfish!!!! I Just Pray a Muslim admin would Just Come Up with the same Attitude, and Let's see If this Forum will accomodate Us all..... Mthchew.....!!!!

Bimfo thank you Jare. D preacher is preaching to me lyk he knows d word of God more than I do. Mtcheew.
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Richieboyn: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2013
Knowyaself:

What can be more vast than the word of God? Be wise and run away from death my brother.
Besides, you don't have to be so bitter about this - if it displeases you, simply ignore and move on to other subjects on NL. But I guess most can't ignore the word of God, for it is sharper than the two edged sword, cutting through the dividing of the soul and spirit, and of the bone and marrow, and judges the desires and thoughts of the heart(heb 4:12)

SHUT UP.
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by arimahoseloka(m): 8:34am On Feb 28, 2013
Mad Cow: WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS NEW FOUND RUBBISH!!?

Since when did Nairaland frontpage turn into House fellowship?! angry

Make this nonsense no repeat ehnself again o!! angry

Anybody wey wan hear preaching, make ehn go church.. This is not a religious website!!

You have been duly warned!
go and kill yourself. Satan
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by shdemidemi(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2013
Richieboyn:

Guy cut dat crap. Letz be REALISTIC here. This thing doesn't make sense. What proof do u have dat u are more of a christian dan dis psn?? D simple tin is dat excesses r 2much. Dis is not Adeboye's site. He shd b displayin his msgs on his site everyday. Dis is a forum to discuss VAST ideas. Not to stick to one thing.

As a Christian myself. This isn't even the word of God though it seem like it- this is more like Judaism.
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Moralistli(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
I advice all you guys talking shit in here to kindly read carefully in order to benefit from this very post....
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Moralistli(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
i advise,,,
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Knowyaself(m): 12:04am On Mar 01, 2013
Richieboyn:

SHUT UP.

Asking me to shut up doesn't change the truth whether u accept it or not

1 Like

Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by karoenajemo(m): 5:20am On Mar 05, 2013
Richieboyn:

smiley
Richieboyn:

are you really a christian,like seriously,because if you are you will remember that Jesus gave an instruction that we should preach the gospel all over the world,not only in church but any where.So all these little things could be understood if you read your bible constantly and ask for wisdom and direction everyday,my bro i promise you that this conflict will never rise again.
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Richieboyn: 4:19am On Mar 11, 2013
karoenajemo: smileyare you really a christian,like seriously,because if you are you will remember that Jesus gave an instruction that we should preach the gospel all over the world,not only in church but any where.So all these little things could be understood if you read your bible constantly and ask for wisdom and direction everyday,my bro i promise you that this conflict will never rise again.

My friend go and sleep. Itz obvious u didn'tt get enough sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangers Of Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife / Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" / God Created Everyone For A Purpose.what About miscarried babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.