Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Canadian Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Visa (2294 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canadian Visa Experts is a scam / Canadian Visa! True Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Visa by feranmee: 12:38am On Feb 27, 2013
Pls house,i need info about getting canadian visa.
thanks
Re: Canadian Visa by Vicjustice: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2013
oxatto: Are u a working class person? Or a student? That wants to visit canada? For most visa, you have to be a working class person, if u need more info can reach me on my cell# DELETED Or my email DELETED I will give u every information u need even assistance.
You must be a joke: you failed woefully in your own visa application with ridiculous preparedness and now you want someone to contact you in private to get advice?
But how did you become a person dropping your contact details in every post? You must be a broke thief

1 Like

Re: Canadian Visa by chizyb: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2013
where is Justwise? someone is trying to dupe an innocent soul. pls oxatto adverts are not allowed here.
Re: Canadian Visa by oxatto: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
It pains me, the way u are sounding! I didn't get my UK visa application right doest mean I don't have an assist I can render. Don't see everybody to be a scam because that's what u just called me! Mind u I attended a lecture on how to go about applying for canadain visa and a E-book was issued to Us. So please know what you say to people Ok! Don't act good when u r not. As for application for UK Visa I got it right. I was usued a 6months visa aiight will be visiting during easter so please don't see your self as A small god or something please use ur head!
Re: Canadian Visa by justwise(m): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
oxatto: It pains me, the way u are sounding! I didn't get my UK visa application right doest mean I don't have an assist I can render. Don't see everybody to be a scam because that's what u just called me! Mind u I attended a lecture on how to go about applying for canadain visa and a E-book was issued to Us. So please know what you say to people Ok! Don't act good when u r not. As for application for UK Visa I got it right. I was usued a 6months visa aiight will be visiting during easter so please don't see your self as A small god or something please use ur head!

....and you are planning to sale the e-book to the op or what? Why not tell the op how to get Canadian visa here without asking him to contact you in private?
Re: Canadian Visa by oxatto: 3:01am On Feb 28, 2013
It pains me like I said ok, don't have anything to discuss with you ok, try to learn how to talk to people because I have read most of your post, I found out u lack just that, even if u r doing many Nigerians some little favour they can get! I have the right to my E-book and mind you I never told you I was gonna sell it to him, even if I'm gonna sell it to him, I actually purchased it so I have my rights. I'm gonna forward every info to him for free cos he already contacted me later in the day! So adios. And for the Rest of u that r jobless saying shit about me get ur brains examine.
Re: Canadian Visa by justwise(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2013
oxatto: It pains me like I said ok, don't have anything to discuss with you ok, try to learn how to talk to people because I have read most of your post, I found out u lack just that, even if u r doing many Nigerians some little favour they can get! I have the right to my E-book and mind you I never told you I was gonna sell it to him, even if I'm gonna sell it to him, I actually purchased it so I have my rights. I'm gonna forward every info to him for free cos he already contacted me later in the day! So adios. And for the Rest of u that r jobless saying shit about me get ur brains examine.

Yes i feel your pain as well, its really painful to have a worthless e-book and you are not allowed to sale it to your victims. I suggest you keep giving it out for free offline, the chances of you getting a victim here is zero.
Re: Canadian Visa by feranmee: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2013
pls house rather than exchange words,pls help........................thanks
Re: Canadian Visa by justwise(m): 11:45am On Feb 28, 2013
feranmee: pls house rather than exchange words,pls help........................thanks

I though you sent oxatto email for help?
Re: Canadian Visa by Okontami: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2013
Hello Mr Poster, go to this site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.asp . After you finish reading all the sections, when you have specific challenges, you can come here to find out how to address those challenges. However, your question shows that of a lazy guy who doesn't like reading and you will be duped if you are not careful. I dont know why someone in his right senses will go for a seminar on how to apply for a visa and buy an e book, when all u need is online and there are thousands of videos on youtube you can use as a guide for your application.

(1) (Reply)

The Bermuda Triangle Mystery : Fact Or Fallacy / Facts About Cashew Beach In Akwa Ibom / Those Living In Germany Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.