Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment (14068 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by planman88: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2013
God will heal you .Expecting you home soon.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2013
Get well soon...
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by CeCeBillz(f): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2013
Awww she's still sicksad wish her quick recovery IJN amen!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by scobaba: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2013
Go with God, u shall be healed. I remember ds line of yours in "evil passion" 'Agwo adi eri agwo ibeya'. Meaning 'a snake cannot eat a snake'.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Nosyke(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2013
tchidi: I wish u d best oº°˚! Gods grace and favour will go with you! Amen.

But dis ya ojongo hair style undecided o bu nke ndi na eje obodo oyibo?! undecided

Ameeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooo tongue tongue
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by kiiababs: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2013
Delafruita: by whose stripes?why dont u just ask her to sit back in her room and wait for some freaking stripes
by the stripes of Jesus christ our wounded saviour.U think money can buy life? If you so wud Yardau n stella Obasanjo be dead n forgotten by now? Pls tink again! Its nt of him dat willeth or him that runneth buh of God dat shewth mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Akbee(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2013
i hope she will come bak hale n hearty.i dont wana hear anoda death story.i think we have had enough of that.
Let celebrities marry n get divorced the next day.Let them beef one anoda;thats is entirely a gud story.NO MORE DEATH;NO MORE PAINFUL EXIT.
Gents n damsels;lets interceed for this fellows odawise we shall not have one walking the on the earth surface anymore.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by redcliff: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2013
Rap maestro: I'm tempted 2 do d 1st 2 comment stuff but i'm matured dan dat joorh
..anyway Best of luck 2 her o.. I pray God heals her.. 1st 2 comment

[size=14pt]You werent matured afterall. Too bad.[/size]
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by poshpimkiey(f): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2013
Delafruita: by whose stripes?why dont u just ask her to sit back in her room and wait for some freaking stripes
dude, seriously. I c absolutely no reason to hate on a person's religious views no mata how fanatic dey may seem. If u don't lyk it, u can as well pretend u didn't see it. Newaiz, i wish her speedy recovery
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by chucky234(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2013
Mad Cow: Finally!!!

I wish her the very best...

May all the money spent on her treatment not be a wrong Investment in Jesus NAME!!!!!!! And can I hear somebody say?!
Amen
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by kagel: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2013
who is this anti Christ that is asking this question?
i con-core" by the stripes on Jesus she will be healed"Ok? there is nothing God can not do through the son Jesus Christ
without The Great physician who is JESUS CHRIST, the world physician will do in vain.
take it or not, it is my belief and mind yours, don't even encounter or underrate it in anyway we are proud of our SAVIOUR "jESUS "
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Bec(f): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2013
kiiababs: by the stripes of Jesus christ our wounded saviour.
1000 likes for your post.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by flashemmy: 11:07am On Feb 27, 2013
May God grant her speedy recovery IJN. Amen
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Michyeddy(f): 11:07am On Feb 27, 2013
SHUT UP
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2013
Nosyke:

Ameeeeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooo tongue tongue

apppprrrooookkkkkkooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by sonoble: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2013
The popular television quiz show My Education Quiz Play, (MEQP) is set to produce new set of winners on Friday 1st and Saturday 2nd of March, 2013, that will go home with the ultimate prize of N1 Million naira and N2 Million naira for the secondary schools and tertiary institutions categories respectively.

My Education Quiz Play (MEQP) is an educational play initiated for students in senior secondary schools and tertiary institutions to earn money that will empower them enough to see their dreams of quality education accomplished. It is a platform for change in the orientation of the youths toward the importance and value of education as against the unbalanced push for entertainment.

MEQP is an initiative of the Foundation for Effective Leadership and Development (FELD), an NGO with strong passion for change in the education sector that will ultimately culminate in effective leadership at different levels of human interaction.

The recording of new episodes for MEQP starts on Friday 1st and Saturday 2nd of March, 2013, by 8.00 a.m. prompt at the Dream Factory Studio, Onward Complex, Plot Y B Mobolaji Johnson, Alausa. To be part of the recording or be a contestant, text EXCEL to35811 to be part of the show, the more you text the more your chances of being a contestant. SMS costs N100.

Ten winners have emerged in the past with different prize money wins from secondary schools to tertiary institutions. Winners are Chidinma Ezugu N155, 000.000, Precious Onowudijo N120, 000.00, Adewole Toluwani N55, 000.00, Adidu Obi N55, 000.00 Iko Abasi Melodi N10, 000.00. Okoji Donald N35, 000.00, Ann Ejiegbu N210, 000.00, Alim Dumebi favour N190, 000.00, Anakwe Godwin N10, 000.0 0 and Gbenga Lawal N40, 000.00.

Opportunity to be among the new winners is here again, you can be part of it by texting EXCEL to 35811 and you could be the next to have your education fees settled.

Follow us Facebook on www.facebook.com/myeducationquiz. On twitter:@myeducationquiz, you can also visit our website for more information on the quiz play. You can send us an email at myeducationquiz@yahoo.com. Visit our blog: myeducationquizplay..com and also watch our video on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZi-NgJvwUg and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh0qB_ATrd8

Who will go home with the money? Friday and Saturday will tell.

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by buchibabe: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2013

Lol. Small small na. Na fight?hahaha
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by twentycent(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2013
tchidi:
angry
angry angry angry angry
Ayam look u bad eye for hiding my posts....
I wee cash u!!

LWKMD wit your posts..@tchidi you no go kill person with this your submission oo
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by victorazy(m): 11:35am On Feb 27, 2013
But wait o! No be India she suppose go? India is known for such problem not UK or is there anything theyr hiding for us? Well I wish her speedy recovery "Nwanyi ike".
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by danot1030: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2013
Rap maestro: I'm tempted 2 do d 1st 2 comment stuff but i'm matured dan dat joorh
..anyway Best of luck 2 her o.. I pray God heals her.. I'm 1st 2 comment thouqh

you are so immature... babies signifies that they are the first or second to comment even in the face of serious matters, adult just address issues with the sense importance....
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Rapmaestro(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2013
danot1030:

you are so immature... babies signifies that they are the first or second to comment even in the face of serious matters, adult just address issues with the sense importance....
i just had to indicate dat i was d 1st 2 comment,moreova i didn't dance alinqo like d rest #DANCING ALINGO TINZ JORH#
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by sweetnigga(m): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2013
Mad Cow: Finally!!! AMEM....WISHING HER A SUCCESSFUL AND QUICK RECOVERY IJN.

I wish her the very best...

May all the money spent on her treatment not be a wrong Investment in Jesus NAME!!!!!!! And can I hear somebody say?!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by kemoolala: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2013

If u care to know by whose stripe,tho its a good question anyway! JESUS CHRIST!!! by HIS stripe Ngozi Nwosu is healed! Amen

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by mima2012: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2013
God will do it, go well NG
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Tee13(f): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2013
May God grant you a successful surgery and divine healing IJN, Amen.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by calcal: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2013
so with all those development show show from info minister none of them has nothing to do with human treatment.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by pdtrainingblog(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
I Pray She Returns Home Safe and Sound.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by RedLight1: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
kiiababs: by the stripes of Jesus christ our wounded saviour.U think money can buy life? If you so wud Yardau n stella Obasanjo be dead n forgotten by now? Pls tink again! Its nt of him dat willeth or him that runneth buh of God dat shewth mercy.
then why didn t the stripe safe stella when its needed? Abi stella no be xtian? Why is the stripe such a racist that chose certain people over others?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
Louis007: Ngozi at the airport yesterday night with her publicist Seun Oloketuyi
The ailing actress left tonight via British Airways to the UK for a life saving medical treatment. She will undergo kidney and heart transplant in a UK hospital.
www.--..com

is she bringing her own kidney and heart ? she will never jump the queue in UK whether on NHS or private
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by kolamilan(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
kidney and heart transplant only her well, wishing her all the best sha
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Off To The UK For Treatment by Delafruita(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2013
kagel:
who is this anti Christ that is asking this question?
i [b]con-core
" by the stripes on Jesus she will be healed"Ok? there is nothing God can not do through the son Jesus Christ
without The Great physician who is JESUS CHRIST, the world physician will do in vain.
take it or not, it is my belief and mind yours, don't even encounter or underrate it in anyway we are proud of our SAVIOUR "jESUS "[/b]
smiley
religion is the greatest brainwashing mechanism ever devised.

its CONCUR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Baba, Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva In Adorable Photo / R&B singer Mo' Cheddah Faces Assault Allegations / Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.