Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) (13344 Views)

Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase / Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole / Soldiers Dug Hole To Enter Boko Haram Kingpin’s Home In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by OurYansh: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2013
On my way to the venue of the NIMC test @ UNI-ILORIN I came across this..

1 Like

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2013
Heheheh! grin grin grin
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by miiraaj: 9:03am On Feb 27, 2013
I won't be surprised if he received money to purchase from a company! Nija I hail thee!

1 Like

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Tolexander: 9:05am On Feb 27, 2013
musiwa alma mater?
WTF!
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by GARRIx7(m): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2013
How can this be happening in a University environment??

Na wa ooooo!!!!

angry angry
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by GARRIx7(m): 9:08am On Feb 27, 2013
Tolexander: musiwa alma mater?
WTF!

I wonder why his satellite pictures didn't pick up this unhealthy act??
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Jesuspikin87(m): 9:24am On Feb 27, 2013
;DHeheheheheheheheheh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Igwe9(m): 9:43am On Feb 27, 2013
is the water drinkable? if Yes, what's the fuss and if No, shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by GARRIx7(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2013
Igwe.:

Did you do Integrated Science in Junior Secondary School??

angry angry
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
dd the OP kno that Musiwa obtained his electricity engineering degree certificate from this ivory tower!
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
do this OP kno that Musiwa obtained his electricity engineering degree certificate from this ivory tower!
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by doctokwus: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2013
Igwe.:
Disgraceful comment.U think d water in d dispenser is just u filling anykind of water.Evn ordinary satchet water is supposed to b purified before sale,d reason y its called "pure water".smh for u
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by GARRIx7(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
doctokwus:
Disgraceful comment.U think d water in d dispenser is just u filling anykind of water.Evn ordinary satchet water is supposed to b purified before sale,d reason y its called "pure water".smh for u

Nor mind the guy..
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by fittty(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ok
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by lakefist(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
what is this thing doing on the front page....what is nairaland turning into this days

1 Like

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by optimistD(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ehen? What's wrong with that? Must they fill them with eva or ragolis water? Even if the borehole is certified ok for drinking? Pheewm!

4 Likes

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by slimyem: 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
Na person wey dey drink dispenser water get problem...grincheesy
The higher the price of a commodity,the greater chance of getting scammed..undecided

1 Like

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by priestcharm(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
This is disgusting
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by mu2sa2: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
The water from that borehole pump i believe is drinkable and available. In ilorin metropolis mains water runs once in a blue moon; in fact i will say 80% of the population of Ilorin has no access to water from the state water board and this has been the situation for over 20 years. Ironically every governor that comes into office budgets and embezzles billions of naira in the name of greater ilorin water scheme.

1 Like

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by kliverpool(m): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
so, this is an individual fetching water for his own use .And is not like
he is doing it in one hidden location.
and he is not selling it.

9 Likes

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by panyanwu: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
Nija for life
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by mbarracks(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
Na wa Oº°˚˚°º
Na wa Oº°˚˚°º
Na wa Oº°˚˚°º
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
Not everyone that has dispenser cans has a dispenser machine.In my area,kids use the dispenser cans to fetch water instead of the normal bucket.dem no send you message. grin

8 Likes

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by niyivasaz(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
#SHABA...............not everybody knows wink

1 Like

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by 1shortblackboy: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
I don't think he's fetching that water for commercial purpose and by d way how do we know he's a leturer make una go easy with d sensationalism o

3 Likes

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by madamebebe(f): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
No wahala now. You're all immune to this cheesy... Na die for me if I drink am sha grin
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by toluleke(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
as va it is water and d dispenser"dispense it"9ja eva diff.no go write exam na pix make u dey snap

1 Like

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by MMM2(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
Poverty want 2 kill ilorin (kwara state) angry

God have mercy on dem

Op

Beside dat sh it is not bore-hole water, I can remember d name. Becos is of know use 2 me undecided
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by executinal(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
Some guys will just corner the cash and supply borehole grin grin

Interesting
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Etumgbe(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
Maybe the water na for their fish for their agric dept

1 Like

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by free2ryhme: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
misplaced priorities.. in a university of higher learning? what a pity...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SW Will Look For The Support Of SS And SE,when Buhari Starts. / 'APC Lawmakers Being Tempted With Cash To Defect' - Gbajabiamila / Calls For Restructuring: Go To National Assembly - Garba Shehu Tells Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.