Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) (13363 Views)

Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase / Jonathan Threatened To Put Me In A ‘Hole’ – Oshiomhole / Soldiers Dug Hole To Enter Boko Haram Kingpin’s Home In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by OurYansh: 9:44am On Feb 28, 2013
wbankz: Una go come here dey do as if una no dey go toilet at all..wats wrong with borehole? Naija una too dey form..am sure na well water d poster self dy drink..no come dy form dangote pikin abeg..gulible nation.
Mr. Man it's not forming. It's calling a spade a spade..

Personally, I can drink water from any source (incl Rivers and wells) because of my Rugged nature. For some however who are prone to typhoid they have to stick to treated water for HEALTH REASONS.

I don't know the purpose for which the man is‎​ fetching the water, but if it's for the office (which is‎​ very likely), then I think is‎​ wrong since visitors (some of them typhoid-prone) may see the water and assume that it's from a pure-water factory and drink it. This is‎​ actually where I MIGHT find fault with the act.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by OurYansh: 9:48am On Feb 28, 2013
niyivasaz:
Please y'all shud just ignore dat silly, jobless OP.

Now you're running away, tail between legs like a petrified antelope..

Runaway, silly animal and don't come back..

cheesy
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2013
The pure water sachets you guys drink, no be BOREHOLE!?

Is there any other hole water comes from!
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by OurYansh: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2013
okpara ugo: The pure water sachets you guys drink, no be BOREHOLE!?

Is there any other hole water comes from!

.... And you don't know that it's treated before being packaged... angry
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by beemix: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2013
[quote author=Our Yansh][/quote]Q

Your maturity and intelligent responses to negative ill comments is intriguing.. I only wish a lot of people on this page could learn to analyze and critize objectively thinking about the repull effect of any actions and not comment with beclouded sense of reasoning. Well,talk is cheap but wisdom is exquisite. I wish you a favorable result. Remember to share.[/color] smiley[color=#000099]

1 Like

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by GARRIx7(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2013
beemix: Your maturity and intelligent responses to negative ill comments is intriguing.. I only wish a lot of people on this page could learn to analyze and critize objectively thinking about the repull effect of any actions and not comment with beclouded sense of reasoning. Well,talk is cheap but wisdom is exquisite. I wish you a favorable result. Remember to share. smiley

Colour Fixed!!

wink
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by wbankz(m): 2:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
Our Yansh:

Personally, I can drink water from any source (incl Rivers and wells) because of my Rugged nature. For some however who are prone to typhoid they have to stick to treated water for HEALTH REASONS.

I don't know the purpose for which the man is‎​ fetching the water, but if it's for the office (which is‎​ very likely), the I think is‎​ wrong since visitors (some of them typhoid-prone) may see the water and assume that it's from a pure-water factory and drink it. This is‎​ actually where I MIGHT find fault with the act.
Now i can see you are a Capital FOOL how would somone think a borehole is a pure water factory..can u just pause rewind and hear yourself out? Am a graduate of the said institution a jobless fool went to the school for an exams and all he could bring back is a pics of someone getting water into a can that might be a water dispenser in the village he comes from..have u been to unilorin b4? Am supersure u ve nt..so y come here and start running ur mouth as if u ve gat diahorea of d mouth....am sure nassarawa university wud be glad to have dat in there sch...little minds ..guy abeg clear road

1 Like

Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Yeske2(m): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
niyivasaz:
#SHABA...............not everybody knows wink
SHABA, i remember those days on main campus.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by cirry: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
the water is drinkable......that was the school i graduated frm
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by Olamilekan08(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
The pics is true.
He is filling the can for his personal use just as any other container. And not for commercial purpose as some think.
i'm sure pples view would have been different if he is using a bucket instead of the dispenser can.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by creativemusic: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by anicho(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
Did it ever to you coconut, egg-heads that the person re-filling those cans is doing so for personal use?...i'm in my 300l in this amiable university and students have these cans for storing personal drinking water. They are not filled for selling reasons but for personal consumption. Please do not malign my lovely school for what it's not.
We are truely better by far.
Re: UNIILORIN Staff Uses Bore-hole To Fill Water-dispenser Cans (Picture) by OurYansh: 3:27am On Mar 02, 2013
wbankz: Now i can see you are a Capital FOOL how would somone think a borehole is a pure water factory..can u just pause rewind and hear yourself out? Am a graduate of the said institution a jobless fool went to the school for an exams and all he could bring back is a pics of someone getting water into a can that might be a water dispenser in the village he comes from..have u been to unilorin b4? Am supersure u ve nt..so y come here and start running ur mouth as if u ve gat diahorea of d mouth....am sure nassarawa university wud be glad to have dat in there sch...little minds ..guy abeg clear road
You're obviously a small f00l who completely lacks comprehension skills. Is‎​ my post shown below too complex for you "Amala" brain to understand??

F00ls like you are a disgrace to Intelligent Nigerian Graduates. You are a Nematode if you think graduating from a Federal University is‎​ all that matters. With your obvious lack of intelligence you've exhibited here I'll say you're a BIG DISGRACE to your SCHOOL.

SHAME ON YOU!!!

Young Man, I slay f00ls and "Take no Prisoners", so think deeply before responding lest I roast ypur already discombobulated brains!!!!

cheesycheesy
Our Yansh:

I don't know the purpose for which the man is‎​ fetching the water, but if it's for the office (which is‎​ very likely), then I think is‎​ wrong since visitors (some of them typhoid-prone) may see the water and assume that it's from a pure-water factory and drink it. This is‎​ actually where I MIGHT find fault with the act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Election Likely Factor Behind Increased Boko Haram Attacks – U.S. / Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) / Appeal Court Didn’t Tamper With APC Primaries In Zamfara - Gov Yari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.