Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! (3495 Views)

Help! Chima Slapped Me! / My Gal Friend Slapped Me!!!vengeance Is Mine. / "what Will You Do If Your Boy Friend/ Girl Friend Slapped Your Mum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by dmcdad: 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
alaric saltzman:
Shu!! E pass dis small OP gist?? Dis thing long...abeg summarize!!

OP...this ur babe na agbero oo...check am well, I advice make u find babe wey dey ur level ooo...buh on a more serious note, bottom line: never hit a gal irrespective of what she did...
Guy calm down... The post look short but the gravity of what it entails was what prompted me to elucidate more on the issue...
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
i don't wanna laff but ehn grin grin grin...bwuhahahahahahahahahahahahaha....mu che che che che

@op, can u pls change d topic of ur thread to something lyk: One good slap deserves another four or sumtin lyk dt...
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by Paschal007: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
Abdul Adam56: I was with a girl that we are dating for about 3 years now.On sunday i went to her house which i didn't see her.I try her line/phone she didn't pick the call.So i said let me go nd check my friend near the are'a,when i was walking i saw her with anoda guy hugin her.I cant believe what my eyes are seeing,so i dialled her no.The line started ringing she didnt pick the call i stil dialled it she just look the phone nd put it back to her pocket,she didnt receive it.So i stayed at her house more than 2hour.Nd then she came back.I started talking 2 her,as in where is she coming from?She started lying 2 me that she went to see her uncle,from there i started telling her that i saw with anoda guy.She shocked.My anger no let me.So i raised my hand and i slaped her 1 time.Which she raised her hand nd slapped me 4times.Nd hook me on my shirt.Tear the shirt apart.Which i stand there like am sick person doing nothing.So i just tel her 2 let me go which she did.Nd i came back home.Nd i dnt knw which action i suppose to take?Pls nairaladers i need ur advice.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by alaricsaltzman: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2013
Jaygrl: Very funny...i remember i gave ma ex-bf 2 hot slaps wen i found out he was cheating on M̶̲̅ε̲̣ wt an albino chic...chai e pain M̶̲̅ε̲̣ i swear,i jst told him dere and den i wasn't gng 2 date him anymore.He begged for close to a year...@Op,slapping Iڪ allowed o,moreover U̶̲̥̅̊ slapped first wink
Albino Haba! D guy no try...e be like say u sef no try grin
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by Jaygrl(f): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2013
alaric saltzman:
Albino Haba! D guy no try...e be like say u sef no try grin
Hw i take no try na?
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by vivianc(f): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2013
Peeps actually believed this story? grin grin I'm still trying to understand how someone will stand and receive 4 hot slaps grin abi them pin u for there? Abeggy, this is joke of the century.
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
@Vivian

He was so in shock that before his brain could process that he is actually under attack ,he has received four already.

@Op,"Give and it shall be given unto you,good measure shaken together and running over".
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by Popowaa: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
Lmao at the comments
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by blazingtrain: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
smiley
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by oluking: 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
Abdul Adam56: I was with a girl that we are dating for about 3 years now.On sunday i went to her house which i didn't see her.I try her line/phone she didn't pick the call.So i said let me go nd check my friend near the are'a,when i was walking i saw her with anoda guy hugin her.I cant believe what my eyes are seeing,so i dialled her no.The line started ringing she didnt pick the call i stil dialled it she just look the phone nd put it back to her pocket,she didnt receive it.So i stayed at her house more than 2hour.Nd then she came back.I started talking 2 her,as in where is she coming from?She started lying 2 me that she went to see her uncle,from there i started telling her that i saw with anoda guy.She shocked.My anger no let me.So i raised my hand and i slaped her 1 time.Which she raised her hand nd slapped me 4times.Nd hook me on my shirt.Tear the shirt apart.Which i stand there like am sick person doing nothing.So i just tel her 2 let me go which she did.Nd i came back home.Nd i dnt knw which action i suppose to take?Pls nairaladers i need ur advice.

if u be my broda ,i go first slap you for posting this then beat u up critically for slapping somebody wey no be your wife...ODE BURUKU
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by 2jideofor(m): 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
OP, you Bleep up... it is not a must na girls, ladies and women plenty for inside sea

Haba... just arrange to bang the hell out of her and move the fu'king on.
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by cassyrooy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
@ born2f^ck na wa, na gal slap guy, u hapi(sign of promotin gender equality), even thou' dis ijiot no get sense, why u wan man up forgetin say na u be the woman for the relationship? At least u don learn say women too they lift weight. Na this small one i go post b4 pple go beef me...
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by olekubaby: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. serves you right.Why beat a woman . thank God she only tore your shirt(2 p)shirt and not that she split your head open with a pisttle tongue
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by mkoabiola: 11:24pm On Feb 28, 2013
How old are u b4 I gv my advice u.
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by patwhizkid(f): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
Cry baby. tongue
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by born2boink(m): 5:27am On Mar 01, 2013
cassyrooy: @ born2f^ck na wa, na gal slap guy, u hapi(sign of promotin gender equality), even thou' dis ijiot no get sense, why u wan man up forgetin say na u be the woman for the relationship? At least u don learn say women too they lift weight. Na this small one i go post b4 pple go beef me...
Happy about what? If I found out a woman is cheating, I will rather walk away in silent, I can't slap a woman for any reason except she walk into my wardrope and steal money or fight my Mum......not for sleeping with guys, if my girlfriend slept with 3 guys, I swear I go sleep with 30 girls and bring 2 club girls home constantly just to chase and frustrate her around, I will prove to her I am not wanted by her alone but by every girls that comes my way. I always pray for girls to fumble as I could have reason to cheats on her openly at any point in time

You makes a woman stronger by fighting them, keep silent, go to club, associate and drink with friends or girl, if kongi hold you bring another girl for fire 4 fire..... Love no dey dictionary anymore,this has happen to several times but I deal with in special way

My silent means pay back in same coin, that one go pain her badly. If you dey bang toto and leave ur door open when you notice she will be coming to see you, make sure your phone is silent, and ensure youu give her target time she will found you on top of woman
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by dmcdad: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2013
Badt guy... Mehn this your formation bad wella oooo
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by stpat1(m): 11:52am On Mar 01, 2013
What's the use of slapping her? Will that reverse what she did? Or what she is doing or what she will still do? You should have told her what u saw and simply walk out of the relationship. God wanted u to catch her that way and u did but gave ur self stress by forcefully trying to hold her down.

All u needed to do was just tell her what u saw, no be to dey ask for explanation. Then go for your own runs. Simple. Abi u see prophet wey tell u say na only she dey for u?
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by stpat1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
vivian chinaza: Peeps actually believed this story? grin grin I'm still trying to understand how someone will stand and receive 4 hot slaps grin abi them pin u for there? Abeggy, this is joke of the century.

Na true sef, I no even think am sef. If the first one na unexpected retaliation, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Nko?
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by NDSMART(m): 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
Op u fall my hand ooo... Wetin ur mind dey tell u self. how u go dey ur babe house slap am.. u get luck as him broda or papa no catch u.... They 4 aluucinate u.......
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by Worldlife: 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
1:4 maybe u can try next term, dnt ever try 2 slap a woman, she have got u right
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by born2boink(m): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
stpat1:

Na true sef, I no even think am sef. If the first one na unexpected retaliation, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Nko?
it maybe 2 slap but Nigerians always add their own taste to make their story sweet....... We no ourself for here, no lele
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by Scash(f): 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
Walai Gaskiya ne... I love ur gf. Wen I grow up n get a$$ n b00bs I want to be like ha grin

U only give her 1 slap. U jebi fa. Smh
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by Sijo01(f): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
With your bad english fear let you raise your hand slap babe wey you nor sabi how her mama take born her. you get luck say she nor burst your skull. angry

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by yomanovic: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
bro well the slapping and counter-slapping have already ensued. i wouldnt say you were right but the deal is just keep mute for the main time. dont call her so as not to make her feel she is your only hope. if she doesnt call or text you for a probable conversation, then its off. learn to behave yourself next time though cos i would neva slap a girl.
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
You slapped her first...
Re: My Girl Friend Slapped Me!!! by Johnnoah1st: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) / I Wanna Know If Love Fades Away With Tym. / When You Ask A Nigerian Man For His Nude Without Sending Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.