Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

What Would You Do If It Happened To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If It Happened To You? (888 Views)

PHOTOS: Woman Live-blogs Her Own Rape, Just A Few Minutes After It Happened / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / Something Really Crazy Happened To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If It Happened To You? by sperrysun(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2008
I honestly want your candid opinion on this.It happened to a very close friend of mine.Picture this:

A guy,his girlfriend and the (guy's younger brother).The girlfriend is in one of the higher institutions (same with the boy friend's younger brother).The love birds have been going out for quite a while.Its been taken for granted by both families that the wedding bells would toll soon as she is out of school.

One fateful day,the boy friend goes on a business trip to PH,and decided to surprise his sweet heart.He got into school quite late and went to the girl's room,but she was not around.No big deal,he then went to his brother's house somewhere off campus.Knocks on the door,and his girl friend(fiance,if u like) saunters to the door in a nightie and answers it with all the confidence of the woman of the House(sorry room).From the look of it,she has been living there for a while.

The worst part is;the girl is denying any amorous relationship with the younger brother,but the younger brother himself is not saying anything.

What would you do?This is quite serious.Its threatning to tear the brothers apart.
Re: What Would You Do If It Happened To You? by opokonwa(m): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2008
I will hand both of them Oscar awards for the best actor and best actress categories.
Re: What Would You Do If It Happened To You? by Busta(f): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2008
@topic,
discard both of them

No decent girl at her boyfriend's younger's apt, dressed in her nighty and convieniently opening the door for visitors. I really don't know what kind of excuse she has. something has got to be goin down btw them
Re: What Would You Do If It Happened To You? by 4Him(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2008
Tough!
I probably would keep my distance from my brother for a while . . . blood is thicker than water anyway.
As for the girl, its goodbye.

Nah my brothers wont do anything of the sort.
Re: What Would You Do If It Happened To You? by GeeCee(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2010
shocked
Re: What Would You Do If It Happened To You? by DivineR: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2010
Give them a break. He still remains your brother nothing should come between you and your brother, thou he made a mistake forgive him and wish him well, the blame goes to the lady if she has anything to do with your brother. LET HER BE FOR NOW, and go and pray so God will reveal who your wife to be is.
Re: What Would You Do If It Happened To You? by galatico(m): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2010
opokonwa:

I will hand both of them Oscar awards for the best actor and best actress categories.

Yeah You're right!!!

(1) (Reply)

Dating Tips:things U Should Never Mention About Ur Ex / Women Again / Spending On Your Boyfriend? To What Extent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.