Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! (4058 Views)

Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released / Unfair Treatment And Injustice Against Alhaji Suleiman Kabir / CNN: Singer Nneka Tells World Of Love And Injustice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by eggheaders(m): 7:47am On Feb 28, 2013
ACM10: If Yorubas cares so much about environmental degredation, then why is Ibadan so filthy? This is a sheer hypocrisy! Fashola is simply a tribalist. He had demonstrated such in the past by deporting Nigerians. Sadly, many Yorubas did not deem it necessary to condemn his action.

from your post you haven't be to ibadan.a tribalist that has a Ben akwabueze and a Joe igboekwe in his cabinet you must be a joke.please name just one non eastern in the cabinet of all east state.to understand this peeps we dealing.imagine speaking their local dialect in an official staff meeting and when non igbos complain. all they will say is you can go to the hell if you dont understand.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by aljharem(m): 7:48am On Feb 28, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

hey Alhj step aside abeg. which kin talk be dat? its time for igbo in west to watch its back

LOOOOOL, there are times I would join you and there are times you have to see reason with them as well. There is no point scattering everything here my brother. Lets explain to them, Ndigbo have a big heart and would understand if we explain to them.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ACM10: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

why would you not deny it.....it is an embarassment on SE generally, not just Enugu.

. . .and Yoruba media ignored the news too. You don't have any case except lies.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ODUANEGRO: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2013
ACM10: If Yorubas cares so much about environmental degredation, then why is Ibadan so filthy? This is a sheer hypocrisy! Fashola is simply a tribalist. He had demonstrated such in the past by deporting Nigerians. Sadly, many Yorubas did not deem it necessary to condemn his action.

this is about your brothers shytting in canal and messing up the environment in ladipo. no one is talking about ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by aljharem(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2013
ACM10: Is this how Fashola plans to get the Igbo votes in his presidential campaign?

So he should allow the whole state to be dirty and in anarchy before he can get Igbo votes ? Is that the way you all reason ? Do you not know that sarifices have to be made to make a community better ?
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by deshclones(m): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2013
alj harem:

LOOOOOL, there are times I would join you and there are times you have to see reason with them as well. There is no point scattering everything here my brother. Lets explain to them, Ndigbo have a big heart and would understand if we explain to them.

You r d most unstable human being I have ever come across...speaking from all sides of the mouth...take a stand man...its either you are a tribalist or not..stop playing on our sensibilities...
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ACM10: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2013
eggheaders:

from your post you haven't be to ibadan.a tribalist that has a Ben akwabueze and a Joe igboekwe in his cabinet you must be a joke.please name just one non eastern in the cabinet of all east state.

How many Yorubas are in the east? What's the need representing a group that does not make up any significant portion of the population.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by aljharem(m): 7:52am On Feb 28, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

this is about your brothers shytting in canal and messing up the environment in ladipo. no one is talking about ibadan

I don't think these people have been to Ladipo undecided
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by joeyfire(m): 7:52am On Feb 28, 2013
alj harem:

Look my brothers, I would not go down this tribal issue. Yorubas and Lagosians have NOTHING AGAINST IGBOS. What we type here on Nairaland stays on nairaland. Yorubas love igbos and have nothing against Ndigbos. Trying to bring an ethnic militant to fight your battle when we can discuss on a round table is just nonsensical and I am sure you would agree with me.

Oga nobody brought ethnic militants to lagos to fight an battle. Every market has security personnel. Don't spin this out of shape like many of your brothers do on this site and the internet in general. Those guys have probably been in that market for years without anybody noticing them except the thieves , area boys and arsonists who like to attack markets.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by aljharem(m): 7:52am On Feb 28, 2013
deshclones:

You r d most unstable human being I have ever come across...speaking from all sides of the mouth...take a stand man...its either you are a tribalist or not..stop playing on our sensibilities...

Am not, I have made it clear since day one.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ODUANEGRO: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2013
ACM10:

. . .and Yoruba media ignored the news too. You don't have any case except lies.

Enugu government is reviewing the matter and has promised to correct it. They said it was an omission as government chabged hands. So we are waiting to see. If those people are not given their land you can bet your state on it that Afenifere will be on your case.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ACM10: 7:54am On Feb 28, 2013
alj harem:

Have you been to Ibadan lately ? Because I am there currently. Know what you post before posting rubbish
I'm in Ibadan right now. Don't try me o OR I will embarrass you with pictures.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by joeyfire(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2013
ACM10:

Some of these guys lie more times in a day than their hearts beat in 24hrs
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2013
eggheaders:

why did you think am lying??for you to check the fact right.the mcan Secretariat in anambra is a small container shop in the barracks mami market.you can go there to ask the officials about the obstacle they have been subjected to in acquiring just a plot of land.

Bros, the only obstacle MCAN (Muslim Corpers Association of Nigeria) could be facing here is MONEY. Can MCAN afford a plot of land in Ogidi at market price? I doubt so brother Salam.

The thing is that you guys want free land while the Igbos in your domain pay the land in which they build their secretariats, churches etc and obtain titles to the land. I know how much the Idumota pharm. guys have paid for land in Orile area now to build a market. They are presently sand filling the place.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ACM10: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

Enugu government is reviewing the matter and has promised to correct it. They said it was an omission as government chabged hands. So we are waiting to see. If those people are not given their land you can bet your state on it that Afenifere will be on your case.

I am asking you, "why did the Yoruba media ignore the news"? Can you post a link to that news?
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by eggheaders(m): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2013
ACM10:

How many Yorubas are in the east? What's the need representing a group that does not make up any significant portion of the population.

then why y'all desire to be treated right here.are your numerous Eze ndigbo here not representing you guys. the appointment just show how liberal we are.in alaigbo there are numerous Delta igbos why has your governors not consider them for any political post??it not far fetched in a clime where non abians were sack from the abia state civil service because of their state of origin.speak volumes about you guys.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2013
ACM10:
I'm in Ibadan right now. Don't try me o OR I will embarrass you with pictures.

Post the pictures if you like! post the pictures now.You guys just like to label Ibadan as dirty, apart from the ancient part of the city there is no dirt out of ordinary with Ibadan that is not in any of the eastern cities.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ODUANEGRO: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2013
alj harem:

a normal people will be concerned and trying to compromise with the govt,.....if this was hausa or yoruba we would already be hurrying up to clean the place and do what govt asks so we can be in their good books. not ibo, they are threatening and callung the governor all kind of names.

you are subcribing to their disrespect for the state, the gov and yoruba people generally when you make such a statement.

there is free speech and opinion but if you have no firm stand on yoruba cause then dont hurt it either.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by deshclones(m): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2013
alj harem:

Am not, I have made it clear since day one.

Don't patronise me...or u want me to dig up ur s1lly rants nd uncouth words against d ever progressing igbo people?...dude u r a shameless bigot...that's d sad truth.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ACM10: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2013
joeyfire:

Some of these guys lie more times in a day than their hearts beat in 24hrs
I tire for their lies too
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by eggheaders(m): 8:04am On Feb 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Bros, the only obstacle MCAN (Muslim Corpers Association of Nigeria) could be facing here is MONEY. Can MCAN afford a plot of land in Ogidi at market price? I doubt so brother Salam.

The thing is that you guys want free land while the Igbos in your domain pay the land in which they build their secretariats, churches etc and obtain titles to the land. I know how much the Idumota pharm. guys have paid for land in Orile area now to build a market. They are presently sand filling the place.

guy you must be kidding I personal handle the contributions then.and we have over the market price of land in ogidi.when we approach the elders and tell them our mission they refuse when they learnt it will be used for islamic purpose stop saying what you dont know.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:04am On Feb 28, 2013
eggheaders:

from your post you haven't be to ibadan. A tribalist that has a Ben akwabueze and a Joe igboekwe in his cabinet you must be a joke.please name just one non eastern in the cabinet of all east state.to understand this peeps we dealing.imagine speaking their local dialect in an official staff meeting and when non igbos complain. all they will say is you can go to the hell if you dont understand.

Dude, Orji Uzo Kalu was the first governor to employ non indigenes into his cabinet. He had a Yoruba guy and an Hausa guy in his cabinet. Chimaroke Nnamani also appointed a Yoruba guy. So don't make it sound like Fashola is the first and only. There are Igbo guys in Kano state cabinet as well.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by eggheaders(m): 8:07am On Feb 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Dude, Orji Uzo Kalu was the first governor to employ non indigenes into his cabinet. He had a Yoruba guy and an Hausa guy in his cabinet. Chimaroke Nnamani also appointed a Yoruba guy. So don't make it sound like Fashola is the first and only. There are Igbo guys in Kano state cabinet as well.

funny dude.please a link to that will be appreciated and the name of this non igbos in their cabinet.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ODUANEGRO: 8:08am On Feb 28, 2013
ACM10:

I am asking you, "why did the Yoruba media ignore the news"? Can you post a link to that news?

use your own keyword and find it in a search engine. nobody feeds free links anymore. we share the message you go find your own source if you need it that bad.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2013
eggheaders:

guy you must be kidding I personal handle the contributions then.and we have over the market price of land in ogidi.when we approach the elders and tell them our mission they refuse when they learnt it will be used for islamic purpose stop saying what you dont know.

Ok Salam, I can arrange a plot of land for MCAN in Nkpor for 4 million naira only close to Tarzan. If you are serious.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ACM10: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2013
eggheaders:

then why y'all desire to be treated right here.are your numerous Eze ndigbo here not representing you guys. the appointment just show how liberal we are.in alaigbo there are numerous Delta igbos why has your governors not consider them for any political post??it not far fetched in a clime where non abians were sack from the abia state civil service because of their state of origin.speak volumes about you guys.
Delta Igbos are just like Anambra Igbos, Imo Igbos, Ebonyi Igbos, etc. We don't treat them as a separate group.
By the way, you need to differentiate between traditional and poltitical representation. Igbos are significant portion of Lagos state and deserves to be represented in the Lagos seat of government. This is not the case with Yorubas in the east. Using Delta Igbos as an example is distasteful, and it clearly shows that your intention is to divide Igbos.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by eggheaders(m): 8:11am On Feb 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Ok Salam, I can arrange a plot of land for MCAN in Nkpor for 4 million naira only close to Tarzan. If you are serious.

you can contact their official. I am through with service long ago.the scenario happens when I was serving.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ODUANEGRO: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2013
eggheaders:

what do you expect of a culture that discriminate against its own citizens to do to foreigners coming to settle?

by they way, land in ogidi should be very cheap......its not like investors are pouring money in there or anything.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ACM10: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2013
inufele2:

Post the pictures if you like! post the pictures now.You guys just like to label Ibadan as dirty, apart from the ancient part of the city there is no dirt out of ordinary with Ibadan that is not in any of the eastern cities.

Don't cry when I start posting pictures of the largest slum I've seen in my life. Moreover, no city in the east is as filthy as Ibadan.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ACM10: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Peter Obi even appointed a Yoruba man as his chief press secretary.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ACM10: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

use your own keyword and find it in a search engine. nobody feeds free links anymore. we share the message you go find your own source if you need it that bad.

You are a pathological liar. Go away.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by eggheaders(m): 8:18am On Feb 28, 2013
ACM10:
Delta Igbos are just like Anambra Igbos, Imo Igbos, Ebonyi Igbos, etc. We don't treat them as a separate group.
By the way, you need to differentiate between traditional and poltitical representation. Igbos are significant portion of Lagos state and deserves to be represented in the Lagos seat of government. This is not the case with Yorubas in the east. Using Delta Igbos as an example is distasteful, and it clearly shows that your intention is to divide Igbos.

damn they are the same lols.with the way y'all treat the ebonyi peeps the delta igbos y'all openly called efulefu for not being on the same page with you about the biafra issue lol mehn.your assertion does not hold water igbos are significant in other climes too they were not given political positions and pre fashola no governor deem it fit to appoint any ndigbo right.y'all should quit whining and give this guy a thumbs up mehn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Brigadier General' Al Mustapha Should Replace Lt Gen OA Ihejirika As COAS, ASAP / E X C L U S I V E: ARMY Shares Out Barracks Land To Generals, Others / See The Prison Sule Lamido And Sons Are Being Kept...disgrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.