Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! (4062 Views)

Another Injustice Against Igbos As Common Entrance Cut Off Mark Is Released / Unfair Treatment And Injustice Against Alhaji Suleiman Kabir / CNN: Singer Nneka Tells World Of Love And Injustice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by Aderostock(m): 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
Ketu market is populated by yorubas and was shut down, oke odo full of yoruba and few hausas and had been shut down and re-opened, mile12 was shut down where 50% are yoruba and 50% hausa, computer village had same treatment before re-opened and tejuosho likewise without any ethnic jingosm but now that it has moved to chest-beaters market, they tend tribalise the whole thing.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
PointB:

How many people were arrested and treated inhumanly during those exercises? Why would they parade traders on news media as common criminal?

We probably wont know because some people just dont believe in whining as grown men, they take their "L" to the chin, stick their chest out, and keep it moving.

Why were they paraded? Didnt they get caught with Machetes, Daggers, meat cleavers and voodoo charms? Didnt they confess to be "Security Forces" hired from the Eastern part of Nigeria to come provide protection for their compadres at the market in Lagos? Are they cops? Who authorized them to carry such weapons or discharge duties of law and order? So, what are your complaints about?
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
Aderostock: Ketu market is populated by yorubas and was shut down, oke odo full of yoruba and few hausas and had been shut down and re-opened, mile12 was shut down where 50% are yoruba and 50% hausa, computer village had same treatment before re-opened and tejuosho likewise without any ethnic jingosm but now that it has moved to chest-beaters market, they tend tribalise the whole thing.

That's the jist of this thread in coded form.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by aljharem(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
LOL I am sorry if anyone feels they are being discriminated against but this topic is just plain stu.pid.

Now OP and other myopic igbos on this site and all over answer these questions or forever remain silent

1. Why did Yorubas not complain when Fashola closed down Ketu market for weeks or are those Igbos as well ?

2. When mile 12 market which is basically Hausa market was closed, did Hauses whine the way you all are shouting ?

3. What would Fashola or any Lagosian (Yoruba/non yorubas) gain for the closure of Nigeria biggest automobile market ? Do you realise that Fashola and Lagos are losing money daily ?

4. Do you know the amount of cars that the Mechanics which are mostly yoruba, would be unable to repair, thus no money for them as well ?

I just DISLIKE the way likes of the OP try to tarnish a man's imagine due to tribalism. Just because you are ethnocentric does not mean Lagosian are like that and certainly not fashola.

Any right thinking Igbo man would ask questions for the closure rather than shouting tribalism as a form of blackman because that would not work and even if it works, it is your lost because daily Lagosians are been ethnically sensitized by you all shouting tribalism. TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU THIS.

7 Likes

Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
alj harem: LOL I am sorry if anyone feels they are being discriminated against but this topic is just plain stu.pid.

Now OP and other myopic igbos on this site and all over answer these questions or forever remain silent

1. Why did Yorubas not complain when Fashola closed down Ketu market for weeks or are those Igbos as well ?

2. When mile 12 market which is basically Hausa market was closed, did Hauses whine the way you all are shouting ?

3. What would Fashola or any Lagosian (Yoruba/non yorubas) gain for the closure of Nigeria biggest automobile market ? Do you realise that Fashola and Lagos are losing money daily ?

4. Do you know the amount of cars that the Mechanics which are mostly yoruba, would be unable to repair, thus no money for them as well ?

I just DISLIKE the way likes of the OP try to tarnish a man's imagine due to tribalism. Just because you are ethnocentric does not mean Lagosian are like that and certainly not fashola.

Any right thinking Igbo man would ask questions for the closure rather than shouting tribalism as a form of blackman because that would not work and even if it works, it is your lost because daily Lagosians are been ethnically sensitized by you all shouting tribalism. TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU THIS.

When those markets were closed? Where the traders paraded and treated like common criminals?

People should wake up and smell the coffee.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by EkoIle1: 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
Afam4eva:
The same solution that was profered in major Lagos streets. No street in Lagos was closed because it was dirty. The government should treat these markets as part of Lagos state and it's the responsibility of the LASG either through an agency of government or the Local government council to make sure that these markets are clean.

Streets and markets are apples and oranges and even sef, a very lousy analogy.

People don't intentionally damage our streets, they go bad because of rain and usage and we have police and state agencies to deal with folks committing traffic offence on our streets.

This market market is the way it is because of intentional actions by the people responsible for keeping their places of business clean.

What actions do you expect from the local governments after the traders refused to function under the laws of the state and the local governments, also after refusing to respond positively to warnings by the state and local authorities?

At what point do you as the person charged to enforce the laws of the state get off your asszzz and do your job?

Btw, who's job is it not to trash the canals with garbage?

Who's job is it not to pollute the environment?

Who's job is it to stay away deadly weapons ? Your answer to all the above = the traders and the job of the state and local government is to make sure that they over the law or get shot down. The traders made a conscious decision not obey the law and respond negatively to warnings.

You can not keep giving the law the middle finger and get nothing in return because there is only one law in lagos state signed by the people of lagos state and its called state laws, not Ladipo market traders laws.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by Pygru: 12:12am On Feb 28, 2013
lakhadimar: INSECURE9IGERIAN aka FASHOLA HATER aka FAILED NATIVE DOCTOR IFEANYI aka BEAF REINCARNATE aka GEJ'S CORCK SUCKER aka GEJ'S A$$ LICKER aka PATIENCE JONATHAN'S SH1T EATER aka 40 MAN LAPTOP SQUAD NUMBER 001
shut ya mouth
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ODUANEGRO: 12:35am On Feb 28, 2013
you know, there are markets in lagos that are over 100 yr old - ebute ero, ereko, jankara, iddo....etc. ebute ero and ereko alone bring in far more on a daily basis than either of ladipo or alaba market bring in on a daily basis.

igbos wanting to do business and thrive in lagos should look at these century old markets as model of enterprise and commerce. none of tjese old markets has ever been shut down. when i was growing up, the marketers in ebute ero sweep and wash their grounds each morning before market opens.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

When those markets were closed? Where the traders paraded and treated like common criminals?

Did the cops nab anyone with dangerous weapons claiming to be working security exported from other states by men who became their own Government in the market?
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by OneNaira6: 1:50am On Feb 28, 2013
Like I said before and I'll continue to say it again everyday: Yoruba and the north are the most tribalist set in the entire Nigerian ethnicity. The North are even miles behind Yoruba in tribalism; SW got that sh1t packed.

What happened to the traders does not come as a surprise. I am even shocked some people took shock by Fashola actions. You people are telling his actions of past pertaining the poor, the hardworkers, etc did not tell you this man is capable of anything. He recently received the nickname of a bigot by people of other regions beside his own for a reason you know. What's irritating me is that Fashola should inform all over us why he collects monthly taxes from this men and isn't doing anything. As someone on this thread pointed out, the traders pay him and his office some ridiculously high amount of money each month for protection, cleaning of their work area and the property yet this place is unsanitary and they are unprotected till the point, the traders created a set of people to protect despite paying that MotherF. SMH!!!. Anyway, I feel those men pain. I pity them sha. If you are Igbo and live in Lagos, I pity you. Pack your sh1t and go home, but before you do that, tough it out for 2 more years till 2015 incase that f2ked country still in a existence by then. Vote and make sure that fashola does not touch foot in the presidency seat of Nigeria. That man is a dictator waiting to happen because he's already beginning that sh1t. After you done that, tear your house down and everything you own that you can't take with you before leaving thus "longer throats" looking for a new "abandoned property" wouldn't luck out.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 28, 2013
One_Naira: Like I said before and I'll continue to say it again everyday: Yoruba and the north are the most tribalist set in the entire Nigerian ethnicity. The North are even miles behind Yoruba in tribalism; SW got that sh1t packed.

What happened to the traders does not come as a surprise. I am even shocked some people took shock by Fashola actions. You people are telling his actions of past pertaining the poor, the hardworkers, etc did not tell you this man is capable of anything. He recently received the nickname of a bigot by people of other regions beside his own for a reason you know. What's irritating me is that Fashola should inform all over us why he collects monthly taxes from this men and isn't doing anything. As someone on this thread pointed out, the traders pay him and his office some ridiculously high amount of money each month for protection, cleaning of their work area and the property yet this place is unsanitary and they are unprotected till the point, the traders created a set of people to protect despite paying that MotherF. SMH!!!. Anyway, I feel those men pain. I pity them sha. If you are Igbo and live in Lagos, I pity you. Pack your sh1t and go home, but before you do that, tough it out for 2 more years till 2015 incase that f2ked country still in a existence by then. Vote and make sure that fashola does not touch foot in the presidency seat of Nigeria. That man is a dictator waiting to happen because he's already beginning that sh1t. After you done that, tear your house down and everything you own that you can't take with you before leaving thus "longer throats" looking for a new "abandoned property" wouldn't luck out.

grin grin grin grin grin Laughable. I used to read "Igbo own Lagos" on this same Nairaland. Empty chest beating that does not solve any problem.
Tell your brothers to clean their environment.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by dapotemi: 2:33am On Feb 28, 2013
One_Naira: Like I said before and I'll continue to say it again everyday: Yoruba and the north are the most tribalist set in the entire Nigerian ethnicity. The North are even miles behind Yoruba in tribalism; SW got that sh1t packed.

Those bakassi boys were paraded by d NIGERIA POLICE.Am so surprise dt dis igbo pple decided to exclude dis facts,they were nt paraded by Fashola police for christ sake.They were paraded by FG police.Its nt a crime to import an outlaw org/association called Bakassi to Lagos but it is a crime to arrest nd parade dem.Pple moving around wit cutlasses and charms in a clandestine manner,in a democratic state.Can you try dat during Military regime.Have you thought of wat will happen if ALL of us move around wit cutlasses,knife,charms etc,all in d name of providing security for ourselves.Does dat makes any sense to you.Ethnic bigot has taken over dis NL.Fashola is a tribalist for shutting down Ladipo market,but is he a tribalist for closing down mile 12 nd ketu.I live in surulere,along bode-thomas,closing to fashola's private house.4 weeks ago,he shut down all d containers(shops)along bode-thomas,iponri estate,90 percent of dis people are yorubas,Is dat tribalism too!Dos shops still remain closed!Fashola paid about 5 million naira for Ngozi Nwosu's treatment,dat beautiful igbo actress has been on sick bed for more than Six month,where is her igbo brothers nd sisters and governors,yet,Fashola a yoruba man,paid!Is he a Tribalist,abi Ngozi na frm Abeokuta or oshogbo.We av Igbos serving in Fashola's cabinet,i.e Ben Akabueze,we av Joe Igbokwe as ACN spokesperson in Lagos,working for Fashola,yet,he's a tribalist.How many Yorubas do we av as cabinet member in Anambra,Imo,Enugu,Abia nd Ebonyi,NONE!But dos pple r nt tribalist.In d East,i tink its imo or anambra,there are markets where YORUBAS are nt allowed to trade or evn owned a shop.Do we av any market in Lagos or evn d southwest where Igbos are disallow,YET WE ARE TRIBALIST,because we insist dat d LAW n ORDER must be respected.TRIBALISM is a very strong word to used,its incite violence,many av died because of d wrong usage and application of dat word,THINK, Mr OP,before you leap.Gracias.

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by deshclones(m): 6:30am On Feb 28, 2013
I love wot fashola is doing to my brothers...it gladdens my heart.its a big shame that despite d ill treatment meted to us during the war..an igbo man will still go and be developin another man's land..leaving the east desolate..what stops my brothers from buildin ultra modern markets in the east?do u know ow much IGR dat will accrue to the eastern states if alaba,ladipo,computer village etc were to be sited in the east??..what stops them frm emulating the nnewi folks?or osha people?..traders and buyers travel from far nd wide to buy stuffs in nnewi nd osha so the issue of distance does not hold water..s1lly twats that don't know they are hated nd envied by the rest of nigeria...infact fashola should close all markets dominated by igbos permanently..let my igbo brothers think straight...ndi nzuzu.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by joeyfire(m): 6:48am On Feb 28, 2013
For me its 50/50 blame for the traders and fashola's government.

To the traders if you know you are living and trading in a place where u are resented by the general populace and easy picking for the govt of the day then you should watch your azz and go the extra mile in ensuring that your tax money is used to keep the place clean chikena. In fairness to the lagos govt they had been warning the traders for a long long time. Yorubas don't like igbos generally so even if jankara market which has mostly yorubas is also dirty it will not receive the kind of sentiment that ladipo will get.

Fashola's should not stop at blaming everything on the traders because there is a government that has an agency pre-occupied with cleaning that failed in its duties in ladipo market. Also the govt just found a treasure of propaganda by arresting the market security men who they referred to as bakassi boys. Lol. There is nothing like bakassi boys anymore and where are the "dangerous weapons" that were found on them. No pictures?? The endless harrassment and mysterious fires in lagos markets has necessitated the hiring of these guys. Its laughable that opc guys can parade the streets of lagos with guns and all sorts of weapons, even shooting in the air in public places and they are cheered on and they catch igbo security guys with cutlasses and its a big deal.

Nobody is innocent here
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by aljharem(m): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Were they OPC or Arewa shouting and carrying dangerous weapon all in the name of a closed market. So because of a closed market, you want Bakassi boys to cause civil unrest ?

Yes true wake up and smell the coffee because Lagosians Yorubas would not allow petty tribal sentiment to happen because of a closed market. Again at the end of the day, everyone loses not only your so call igbos (they are mine as well) but also yorubas. So it is better we all ask for solutions rather than thinking of how to create civil unrest because of a closed market.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by seanet01: 7:03am On Feb 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
Maybe when your source of livelihood is taken away by this Lagos that we are building, your slogan will become: "This Lagos that i'm leaving" or "This ekiti that we are building".
So you expect the state to allow some bad elements to make money while the environment is being consistently degraded?
Yet the same degraders will ran over to the east when the time comes.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by seanet01: 7:03am On Feb 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
Maybe when your source of livelihood is taken away by this Lagos that we are building, your slogan will become: "This Lagos that i'm leaving" or "This ekiti that we are building".
So you expect the state to allow some bad elements to make money while the environment is being consistently degraded?
Yet the same degraders will ran over to the east when the time comes.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by eggheaders(m): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2013
head bridge market in onitsha dominated by Hausas and yorubas was demolished in onitsha no more scream tribalism. during my nysc we were trying to get a land for mcan Secretariat we were denied a land in ogidi just because we were Muslims.y'all simpletons can scream all I care until y'all respect the environmental law that place will be closed.and it get really irritating when grow a55 men whine like drunk foetus.if lagos ain't conducive y'all should get your a55 to wherever you come from.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:11am On Feb 28, 2013
alj harem:

Were they OPC or Arewa shouting and carrying dangerous weapon all in the name of a closed market. So because of a closed market, you want Bakassi boys to cause civil unrest ?

Yes true wake up and smell the coffee because Lagosians Yorubas would not allow petty tribal sentiment to happen because of a closed market. Again at the end of the day, everyone loses not only your so call igbos (they are mine as well) but also yorubas. So it is better we all ask for solutions rather than thinking of how to create civil unrest because of a closed market.

Was it reported that those boys were brandishing weapons and protesting? So because Lagos state government labelled them Bakassi boys, they are now Bakassi boys. What have they done to those Fulani cattle rearers who move around openly with daggers, bows and arrows and actually put them to use. Let them touch those ones na and see if Lagos won't be a child's play compared to Plateau state.

Just in case you don't know, in every market operated by the Igbos, there is always a security task force as well as other task forces. This set of people help in providing security in the market both in and out of business hours since Nigeria Police is useless in that regards. It's just like the street security teams which we have in almost every street in Lagos now.

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by joeyfire(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2013
alj harem:

So it is better we all ask for solutions rather than thinking of how to create civil unrest because of a closed market.

This guy sef. Who tried to cause civil unrest. God dey look you o
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2013
eggheaders: head bridge market in onitsha dominated by Hausas and yorubas was demolished in onitsha no more scream tribalism. during my nysc we were trying to get a land for mcan Secretariat we were denied a land in ogidi just because we were Muslims.y'all simpletons can scream all I care until y'all respect the environmental law that place will be closed.and it get really irritating when grow a55 men whine like drunk foetus.if lagos ain't conducive y'all should get your a55 to wherever you come from.
bro, stop telling lies mehn...you are not gud @ it.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ODUANEGRO: 7:23am On Feb 28, 2013
eggheaders: head bridge market in onitsha dominated by Hausas and yorubas was demolished in onitsha no more scream tribalism. during my nysc we were trying to get a land for mcan Secretariat we were denied a land in ogidi just because we were Muslims.y'all simpletons can scream all I care until y'all respect the environmental law that place will be closed.and it get really irritating when grow a55 men whine like drunk foetus.if lagos ain't conducive y'all should get your a55 to wherever you come from.

Yoruba settlers in Enugu state were given land by a former governor to build a social cultural center or market (something like that), well after that governor left the Yorubas were dispossed of the land and no other land has been given as replacement.

Let everyone go back to his fatherland before this damn country turn 100
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by eggheaders(m): 7:28am On Feb 28, 2013
liberty300: bro, stop telling lies mehn...you are not gud @ it.

why did you think am lying??for you to check the fact right.the mcan Secretariat in anambra is a small container shop in the barracks mami market.you can go there to ask the officials about the obstacle they have been subjected to in acquiring just a plot of land.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ACM10: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2013
Is this how Fashola plans to get the Igbo votes in his presidential campaign?
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ACM10: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO:

Yoruba settlers in Enugu state were given land by a former governor to build a social cultural center or market (something like that), well after that governor left the Yorubas were dispossed of the land and no other land has been given as replacement.

Let everyone go back to his fatherland before this damn country turn 100
This comment has no atom of truth in it. It is simply a figment of your imagination.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ODUANEGRO: 7:38am On Feb 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Was it reported that those boys were brandishing weapons and protesting? So because Lagos state government labelled them Bakassi boys, they are now Bakassi boys. What have they done to those Fulani cattle rearers who move around openly with daggers, bows and arrows and actually put them to use. Let them touch those ones na and see if Lagos won't be a child's play compared to Plateau state.

Just in case you don't know, in every market operated by the Igbos, there is always a security task force as well as other task forces. This set of people help in providing security in the market both in and out of business hours since Nigeria Police is useless in that regards. It's just like the street security teams which we have in almost every street in Lagos now.

Lagos state is credible and will not call them bakassi boys unless they are.

You all are venting over market closure and arrests. I didnt see this much noise action when your people are slaughtered in hausaland.. Your massob boys were floating in ezu river you didnt make this much noise.

since you have a high reverence for your killers maybe we should earn your respect next time and turn area boys loose and your bakassi boys end up in black hearses rather than in black maria.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ACM10: 7:41am On Feb 28, 2013
If Yorubas cares so much about environmental degredation, then why is Ibadan so filthy? This is a sheer hypocrisy! Fashola is simply a tribalist. He had demonstrated such in the past by deporting Nigerians. Sadly, many Yorubas did not deem it necessary to condemn his action.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by aljharem(m): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

joeyfire:

This guy sef. Who tried to cause civil unrest. God dey look you o

Look my brothers, I would not go down this tribal issue. Yorubas and Lagosians have NOTHING AGAINST IGBOS. What we type here on Nairaland stays on nairaland. Yorubas love igbos and have nothing against Ndigbos. Trying to bring an ethnic militant to fight your battle when we can discuss on a round table is just nonsensical and I am sure you would agree with me.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ODUANEGRO: 7:42am On Feb 28, 2013
ACM10:
This comment has no atom of truth in it. It is simply a figment of your imagination.

why would you not deny it.....it is an embarassment on SE generally, not just Enugu.
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by aljharem(m): 7:43am On Feb 28, 2013
ACM10: If Yorubas cares so much about environmental degredation, then why is Ibadan so filthy? This is a sheer hypocrisy! Fashola is simply a tribalist. He had demonstrated such in the past by deporting Nigerians. Sadly, many Yorubas did not deem it necessary to condemn his action.

Have you been to Ibadan lately ? Because I am there currently. Know what you post before posting rubbish
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by ODUANEGRO: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2013
alj harem:

Look my brothers, I would not go down this tribal issue. Yorubas and Lagosians have NOTHING AGAINST IGBOS. What we type here on Nairaland stays on nairaland. Yorubas love igbos and have nothing against Ndigbos. Trying to bring an ethnic militant to fight your battle when we can discuss on a round table is just nonsensical and I am sure you would agree with me.

hey Alhj step aside abeg. which kin talk be dat? its time for igbo in west to watch its back
Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 28, 2013
gidiMonsta:

So citizens found illegally possessing arms and ammunitions should be left alone just because they're igbo? What are 'harmless traders' doing with guns? When Makoko was demolished and a chief was shot by the popo, nobody screamed tribalism. When Mile12 was shut down last year, arrests were also made.

If by not allowing our state degenerate into the insecure shi.thole the SE is rapidly becoming, we are branded bigots then so be it.

Its nothing but propaganda, when it comes to propaganda Igbos are genius! when JTF were killing the northerners indiscriminately in the name of boko haram, a lot of them here were in support, they even called them goats, animals etc. Now some Igbo hoodlums are being subdued and arrested for confronting the security forces they are screaming tribalism, what an irony!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Else Knows What This Is?(pics) / . / BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.