Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. (5640 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) / Beautiful Dogs! Hehe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by omogenaija(f): 6:55pm On May 28, 2006
happy birthday
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2006
thanks Hot-A, Ono, Omogenaija. grin
Hey Mochafella. long time. lol
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by mochafella(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2006
WesleyanA:

Hey Mochafella. long time. lol

Yes veerrrrryyyyyy long time, 2 months according to my calculations tongue.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by eveseh(f): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2006
LOL LOL funny
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 12:09am On Jul 07, 2006
mochafella:

Yes veerrrrryyyyyy long time, 2 months according to my calculations tongue.

haha well i had to stay away 'cause i didn't want my grades to drop. I used to come on here everyday after school  shocked
I didn't have time for other things too.

well, school's over and i'm bored as hell.  undecided

and. , your calculations are wrong. It's actually  2 months 5 days 12 hours 3 minutes and 34 secs. cheesy  j/k
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by C2H5OH(f): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2009
I see you o
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by oyinda3(f): 8:22am On Jun 14, 2009
lol. i feel like i'm reading a journal
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by C2H5OH(f): 8:25am On Jun 14, 2009
It's a journal you won't get bored of I'm sure. lol gbegbelior
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by oyinda3(f): 8:29am On Jun 14, 2009
wetin be gbegbelior? undecided
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by C2H5OH(f): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2009
#topic

i'm only going to post it for liek 5 min and take it off because i'm a privacy freak. hehe

it's old too from liek last year my scanner broke you know it's my only pic on my PC.

and, don't make fun!!

That's been the story since the forum began huh. Some things neva change.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by oyinda3(f): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2009
eiiishhh you
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by emmyjp: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2009
woe unto you all. wesleyan you have lost the sense of chastity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: World Most Expensive Toilet Sit Made Of Gold Worth $10 Million / Watch Video>> Bf Took Lover To Salon And Abandoned Her Over Payment(mind Blowing / Funny Pictures That You Will Look Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.