Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. (5556 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) / Beautiful Dogs! Hehe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2005
nddy and Nike,, am i missing something or do u both like each other in disguise?
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by nddy(m): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2005
AS my mother says with her African Accent GOD FORBID. i rather turn get a mad woman
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2005
God forbid?? I can see u like her. Both of you should reconcile for my sake Pleaseeee
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2005
i know it's stupid/old/whatever but did anyone watch the "i want to be a hilton" show?
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2005
yep i did. Totaly insanely stupid.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2005
i know but i didn't miss one episode of it. grin (the guy w/ the dreads)
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2005
[center]The Zombie Scenario Survivor Test[/center]

[center][size=15pt]Official Survivor[/size]
Congratulations! You scored 67%! 
Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, at least you're alive. 

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 15% on survivalpoints
[/center]
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by nddy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2005
who you asking terry to talk to ? Gosh
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2005
Hot-Angel, i know you're here cheesy what d'ya think. (the guy w/dreads?)
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2005
The guy with threads on the show was cute. I liked him.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2005
I loved him grin
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2005
cheesy cheesy I didn't. I only liked him
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 4:09am On Aug 17, 2005
[center][size=15pt]Robot[/size]
You are 100% Rational, 42% Extroverted, 0% Brutal, and 28% Arrogant. 
You are the Robot! You are characterized by your rationality. In fact, this is really ALL you are characterized by. Like a cold, heartless machine, you are so logical and unemotional that you scarcely seem human. For instance, you are very humble and don't bother thinking of your own interests, you are very gentle and lack emotion, and you are also very introverted and introspective. You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being. In short, your personality defect is that you don't really HAVE a personality. You are one of those annoying, super-logical people that never gets upset or flustered. Unless, of course, you short circuit.

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.

2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.

4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Class Clown.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the Emo Kid, and the Haughty Intellectual.

If you scored near fifty percent for a certain trait (42%-58%), you could very well go either way. For example, someone with 42% Extroversion is slightly leaning towards being an introvert, but is close enough to being an extrovert to be classified that way as well.

The Personality Defect Test
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=4741219933576750506
[/center]
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 4:19am On Aug 17, 2005
What's with you and all these online tests?
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 4:20am On Aug 17, 2005
i'm addicted to them undecided
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 4:21am On Aug 17, 2005
Please stop. smiley
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 4:24am On Aug 17, 2005
i'll delete them soon anyways.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 4:53am On Aug 17, 2005
Na they are cool, don't delete the ones u already posted. Just don't take those tests anymore.

i ain't feeling the web today, i am signing out now.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by shockreaction(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2005
Wait... your picture?
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2005
She took it off.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by nike4luv(f): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2005
sum1 deleted my posts..anyways sha
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2005
don't tell me you don't know who deleted them.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by kadejayi(m): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2005
yo wesley whatagwan
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2005
hey kay how are you doing? smiley

+ i have this really bad allergy and have been sneezing forever. sad
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by kadejayi(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2005
moi est tres bon, where about r u
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2005
allergies sad. i had fun today though. i went to school because soccer practice starts today and made new friends (freshmen of course) cheesy
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by kadejayi(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2005
allergies
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2005
yeah. hayfever. i've been sneezing all day.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2005
Awww sweetiepie. Allergy?? Sawry! smiley
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by Princess(f): 1:13am On Aug 23, 2005
r u seek wes? don't be okay? anyhoo i will pray 4 u ok? i know that God will heal u because he is the lord that heals all kinds of sickness ok? shocked
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 1:14am On Aug 23, 2005
hey y'all i'll be back.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 1:20am On Aug 23, 2005
@Hota okie dokie.  wink

@princess thanks a lot. i'm not really that sick. it's just this allergy i have. i have tissues all around me an my nose is dying but it's alright though. cheesy it's good to know someone cares about me. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December / Checkout Davido's New Phone / Nairaland And Jambites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.