Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. (5552 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) / Beautiful Dogs! Hehe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 5:09am On Sep 13, 2005
i went for my physical recently.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 5:20am On Sep 13, 2005
haha... good for u wes. You gained 9 pounds when i lost more than 6 pounds.

Im going to my dentist next week. We were suppose to go since last week but my dad is "busy". I love the friendly mail the dentist send to remind u of you appointment. cheesy
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 5:23am On Sep 13, 2005
haha. i haven't been to the dentist in like 2 years. i need to schedule an appt.

yeah me gaining 9 pounds is a good thing sort of because that's the only time i have to gain weight. i'm loosing allt through out the school year w/ the stress and stuff.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 5:40am On Sep 13, 2005
Ohh my dentist is hawt. He's 24. God.. smart uh? Anyways he has this smile that makes you wanna go visit him everytime. My appointments are always 6 months interval.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 5:48am On Sep 13, 2005
gosh. you go to the dentist's office to see the hot dentist?
well, i feel you because i go for tutoring sometimes even when i don't need it to meet the hot tutor. i love his sweet voice smiley.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 5:49am On Sep 13, 2005
There u have it.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 5:56am On Sep 13, 2005
i don't like him though. i just think he's hot and good to look at.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 6:21am On Sep 13, 2005
Wow. Okay. I like my dentist and i LOVE my former microbiology lab teacher. The reason i am not worked up abt it is that, he knows I like him alot. And that makes me happy. I enjoy his class eeeeee.. wheww! He is one of the white dudes that are hot. With his four eyes. Whewww, call him cute. He is 34-ish.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2005
homecoming is coming soon. yay cheesy

gosh do you pay attention in class undecided . . or just stare at him
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by nddy(m): 12:51am On Sep 15, 2005
does the boy like you ? i guess not , coz if he did he would already ask you out, I dont think you will get a date grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 3:17am On Sep 15, 2005
me or hotangel ? because i don't think you read the previous posts properly. were talking about teachers and dentists not boys and dates.

"those teeth are ugly" by the ways

---------------

someone should do a google search for "failure" (use the "i'm feeling lucky" button).
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 4:05am On Sep 15, 2005
WesleyanA:

homecoming is coming soon. yay cheesy

gosh do you pay attention in class undecided . . or just stare at him

Ohh lala.. homecoming. I bet you ma black ass it's gon be fun.

I should be asking if you pay attention in class. No class at the dentist office. cheesy
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 4:14am On Sep 15, 2005
yeah i do. i don't have crushes on teachers. they're old. a volunteer tutor is a different case. they're college students so they're no that old.i don't pay attention to that because i don't need to. if i really need help, i ask the old lady to tutor me. cheesy
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 4:19am On Sep 15, 2005
You dont have crushes on teachers? shocked OMG.. good for you. Wehn a hawt guy that's too hawt for his age is teaching you like 3 days every week. You tell me u wont have a crush on him. My microbiology lab teacher is tooo cute for his age. *bites lips*, I was totaly into that man (hey come back.. with ur dirty mind.. I just liked him too much), i deff made a teacher to student interaction with him. The kind that you can send emails. wink Although everything was simply based on Lab Praticals. He knew i like him, and that made me happy. Who's shouting child abuse? Duh! I had a crush on him. We still tight though.

Homecoming, i am sure u'll enjoy it.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 4:22am On Sep 15, 2005
how old is he?
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 4:27am On Sep 15, 2005
34-ish. But he looks totaly like he's 24-26. He wear glasses. I know that's one of the reasons why i like him.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 4:31am On Sep 15, 2005
gosh he's old shocked. . . . my tutor is around 20. he has the best eyes and voice ever (good to look at and hear).
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 4:32am On Sep 15, 2005
Did u read the he doesn't look old part?
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 4:35am On Sep 15, 2005
oh yes. but still. not knowing his age and thinking he's 20 will be better than knowing that he's 30. he must look really young.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 4:38am On Sep 15, 2005
I know he's not 20 and i know he's 30-ish. I just dont know where in btwn 30-ish he lands. His bday fell on a holiday but i sent him bday card. he didn't tell us his age. he only said 30-ish. And hell yeah, i have been shouting he looks young, so OBVIOUSLY, he does!
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 12:37am On Sep 17, 2005
i just can't find her album. angry Ist ladi i mean.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by Princess(f): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2005
hey gurl
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 11:55pm On Sep 22, 2005
hey princess.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by Seun(m): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2005
Hello WesleyanA, the young but smart liberal lady. How's your day going?
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2005
are you a conservative or liberal? cheesy
becuase i see a little bit of both in your posts.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by ono(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2006
And who do we have here? The witty Wes. But unlike your frind HA, our paths have crossed over that underage stuff - remember? I hope you've heeded my advice and stand clear of all those sex education stuff grin.

Nice day.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 4:48am On May 03, 2006
ono:

And who do we have here? The witty Wes. But unlike your frind HA, our paths have crossed over that underage stuff - remember? I hope you've heeded my advice and stand clear of all those sex education stuff grin.

Nice day.

argh. you Ono!!
Sex education rocks!!!! grin grin grin (j/k)

oh yes, I'm not even underaged or anything. maybe a 10 year old would be but hey, . . . I turned 16!!!!!!! grin grin

I can't wait to get my drivers License. grin
Most of all, I can't wait to go to college (1 more year).
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by mochafella(m): 5:06am On May 03, 2006
ono:

And who do we have here? The witty Wes. But unlike your frind HA, our paths have crossed over that underage stuff - remember?

I certainly remember

Hey Wes
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 6:17pm On May 03, 2006
WesleyanA:

argh. you Ono!!
Sex education rocks!!!! grin grin grin (j/k)

oh yes, I'm not even underaged or anything. maybe a 10 year old would be but hey, . . . I turned 16!!!!!!! grin grin

I can't wait to get my drivers License. grin
Most of all, I can't wait to go to college (1 more year).

How could u do me like that wes? You turned 16 and didn't even say a word about it? Come on now, i tot we was tighter than that.

Anyways Happy sweet sixteenth!! Whewww!!!!
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by WesleyanA(f): 8:14pm On May 06, 2006
Yea I turned 16!  cheesy Sorry I didn't mention it. Thanks  grin.
It was during my break from Nairaland too (my busy period)

[size=16pt] HAPPY BDAY TO ME!! [/size]  tongue

I didn't even feel like I turned 16!!  embarassed  it's just like any other bday.
I made my cake too. My mom was going to buy it but I just felt like making it myself (my mom helped)
Gifts are basically the main things I like about bdays.
One of my friends turned 16 like 4 days after too.

I can't wait to turn 18. I hope it feels special.
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by hotangel2(f): 8:36pm On May 06, 2006
Awww wes,
[size=18pt]
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!![/size]

I wish you long life and prosperity. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wesleyan --- the girl next door. hehe. by ono(m): 2:10pm On May 08, 2006
WesleyanA:

I can't wait to turn 18. I hope it feels special.

Believe me, it sure does. But it's worth waiting for that day. I know you'd make us proud.

Happy birthday though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The World's 10 Richest Babies / Checkout Davido's New Phone / Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.