Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye (16978 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2013

Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by adebiyikayode5: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2013
Mcleo007: I tire for this religious leaders sef. A huge chunk of what he wrote(that is if be even wrote this at all) were lifted mindlessly from the bible and garnished with a little summary of the passage in cyclic words. Anybody can do that Na!
Not evrybody can do it becos s a divine assignem toward divine judgmen
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by bigfat05: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2013
[size=15pt]just PASSING BY AND SAYING A BIG NAME..NANIRALAD POLITICS[/size] .... embarassed
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2013

Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by nikkypearl(f): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2013
Y do we av so many 'hidden Post' !!!
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 28, 2013
Mcleo007: I tire for this religious leaders sef. A huge chunk of what he wrote(that is if be even wrote this at all) were lifted mindlessly from the bible and garnished with a little summary of the passage in cyclic words. Anybody can do that Na!
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2013
PStylish: [size=20pt]To those(atheists,pagans,satanists) whose snide comments have been hidden, I say

ntoooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a new dawn on Nairaland.

Up Jesus![/size] down satan!!

If you are a christian going to heaven, I would pay money to live in hell far away from you.

Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 28, 2013

Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 28, 2013
If Mods were GOD! lipsrsealed
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by jidewin(m): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2013
been waiting now its here.thanks bro
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by gen2briz(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2013
My post has been hide by myself
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by Pygru: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2013
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by chukxie(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2013

Talk is cheap! Have you written or preached a sermon before? Where else should a preacher quote from if not from the bible? Imams quote from the koran. Don't they? Hindus quote from the sutra. Don't they? It's better you keep quiet if you don't have anything to say rather than talking like a baby.
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by OmerianConsult: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2013
Thanks Baba. God use you more and more.
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by fkaz(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2013
[size=16pt]hope you will continue with this or open a thread for daily devotional. Becos i used to read open heaven online daily, through north america rccg. all of a sudden they stop it, that is no longer free again.
[/size]
or can some one suggest anyonline site 4me? Thought salvation is free
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by iyke4ever: 11:37am On Feb 28, 2013
[b]Pastor sir,

My God will keep you alive, healthy, strengthen you and also release more Grace upon you, His anointing will continue to be fresh upon you sir. God said, He will plague those that hate you Ps 89v23. we love you dearly and you have inspired myself and family with your devotional. The word of God in your mouth will never fall to the ground, God confirms His word in your mouth sir upon my life. I appreciate you and thank you sir. As your days, so shall your strength be sir. Amen. I decree a fall of fire round about you and your family in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen Zach 2v5. We love you sir.

Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by Bertbert: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2013
nikkypearl: Y do we av so many 'hidden Post' !!!
It is because DEVIL has "Hidden" inside those that wrote the posts trying to use them to oppose the word of God, but baba God pass them all...NOW IS THE TIME TO HIDE THE POST OF THE EVIL MEN NOT TOMORROW grin
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by shdemidemi(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2013
The rate at which these sort of messages hit the front page of nairaland, t.v stations, radio stations and every corners of our neighborhood, The real gospel could go extinct. What is this? teaching the church to live by works.
Why is our faith then needed?
Can we be righteous in front of God by our works?
These men are held in high esteem for teaching opposite to what the true gospel is. Always saying do this , do that to make heaven. I read more insightful stuffs from reliogious section on nairaland to what I read from this big business organizations.

Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by Jstmoremoney(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2013
Repent & be converted now or never. Tomorrow may not come. Rapture Tinz. wink
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by mosquitoNet(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2013
Jstmoremoney: Repent & be converted now or never. Tomorrow may not come. Rapture Tinz. wink
Sango thunder strike you and your church, Boko Haram bomb hit y'all this coming Sunday The money wey una dey extort never do una abi? Thieves!
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by sammmiey1: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
Chai,I don miss,see how mods hide posts like crazy!
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by olajyde027: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
I taya for Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​..wen last did wht pastor adegoye wrote in. The devotional cross ur mind..that's y it called a devotional..Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​ read it and meditate and see for urself the truth of God's word..
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by Alleinad(f): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
Lord, please grant us the grace to be peopl of speedy action. Amen.
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by monkel: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
I thank God 4 d life of his servant Adeboye 4 touchin lives esp thru dis devotional, my life ve been blessed immensely thru this. Glory to God of wisdom

Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by manmustwac(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
I reserve my comment lipsrsealed
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by pure123: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
[quote author=Logicboy03]

If you are a christian going to heaven, I would pay money to live in hell far away from you. [/quote

which is ur prefed home
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by pure123: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
Bertbert: It is because DEVIL has "Hidden" inside those that wrote the posts trying to use them to oppose the word of God, but baba God pass them all...NOW IS THE TIME TO HIDE THE POST OF THE EVIL MEN NOT TOMORROW grin

you are too much
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by yemluc: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
....even if d Gospel is a bathing soap nd water dat sm ppl use daily.those condemed 2 doom are DOOMED already. Thanks 4 d words Man of God !!!
Re: Now Or Never! By Pastor Adeboye by free2ryhme: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

If you are a christian going to heaven, I would pay money to live in hell far away from you.

u cant survive 5 hrs in the sahara desert for free you wan to pay to live in hell... u make us laugh

Is There Any Sin God Can't Forgive? / Heaven Helps Those Who Can't Help Themselves, Not The Other Way Round / The Menace Of Belief In Witchcraft