Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate - Music/Radio (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate (118620 Views)

Singer Damilola Damoche Reportedly Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of LASU Gate * / Just Killed Right Now ....damino Damoche Killed Right In Front Of Lasu Gate.... / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At Lasu Gate This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Summersland(m): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2013
Amen
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by honprof1(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2013
[quote author=gbengress1]A final year banking and finance student of Lagos State University, Olaniyan Damilola Ibrahim Popular Known As Damino Damoche was gunned down this afternoon.
The artist was reportedly shot several times by a rival cult group operating on a Motor Bike on the LASU-Iba rd. opposite LASU gate
May his soul rest in peace

Quiet Unfotunate! To have been shot dead at LASU gate where there are Security Men with Riffle , right there close to them he was shot and the Killer escaped!!!
The Security should have made some move to track the killer so as to curb reoccurence of a Babaric act like this , So painful . May his soul rest in peace , Who so ever has a hand , or know about d plan of d deadly act will only not grow old but Brutalized asap IN GOD WE TRUST!!!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Skmoda360(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2013
I'm really affected by hiis death cuz he is a cutist too.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by sobastical: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2013
Okija_juju:

My love!! Please be safe o!!

You know that I will cry well well for 30minutes if anything happens to you. Infact, you can come and stay with me in my house until things calm down. Dont even bother bringing any clothes, you wont need them as I have plenty. You know that your waist life is very important to me..

Goat-sheep!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2013
I just heard 2 more culitsts have been gunned down by the rival cult group.This is serious! The dude was killed at the LASU-IGANDO axis of school gate and not the LASU-OKOKOMAIKO(MAIN GATE).No wonder the killers escaped very fast on a Bike. angry
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by phineas: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2013
The guy sang vulgar lewd lyrics,thats his claim to fame,how exactly does that make him a hero? or a model to the upcoming young ones.

Lets uphold our social values,let us collectively criticize and condem wrong,empathy for the weak yes,but not celebrate the mundane,wrong or outright evil,the younger ones are watching,they are been influenced by what we celebrate,and one day we all will be accountable for every seemingly loose word we utter even on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Willgates(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2013
Y join cult in d first place? tght a cultist shud b an immortal undecidedY join cult in d first place? tght a cultist shud b an immortal
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by 4everGod1: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2013
If you really sit quietly to think about this you would begin to see a pattern in his death. How did the killers know he would take the Lasu-igando exit and not Lasu-Okokomaiko exit? Cultists work like mafians and thrive on information. Surely he told someone in that stadium where he was last sitted his exit point or destination and they knew he would take the igando exit. The killers marked him but definitely needed some last minute info in order to make this a clean kill and they got this info from whoever was sitting around him in that stadium Those sitted around him in that stadium should be rounded up and interrogated. One of them is a culprit. If naija police know their job sha this case is solved.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by dotcomnamename: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2013
[size=14pt]Just this morning, 2 more cultists have been gunned down by the rival cult group that killed Damoche.

This is serious O!

Caution, don't go LASU AREA, a word is enough for the wise.. Serious shooting dia[/size]

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by dotcomnamename: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2013
Caution, don't go LASU AREA, a word is enough for the wise.. Serious shooting dia

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Skmoda360(m): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2013
yabadabado: waow..the blue shirt turned black. hopes he makes heaven cause ...his song was really a ticket to hell!
He has already make a seal or deal to go to hell after singing the song.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Urine: 11:13am On Mar 01, 2013
It's obvious he's a cultist with the colour he's wearing but maybe not an active one. When battles like this start any member can be hit,his fame made him an obvious target.

Guys should stop killing each other.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 11:18am On Mar 01, 2013
...........................................................................................

Blame the Government for this.

If only schools were serious with lectures, tests, assignments, pop-quiz and Examinations without bribery, blocking-of-courses, sorting of courses and other such malpractices, where student go time time to dey do cult activities.

Fix the education system, and cultism will slowly die off..

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2013
sobastical:

Goat-sheep!

You have been duly noticed..

Run along now, little boy....
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by warrior101: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2013
lord_darshwood: BISI Komolafe died, dey say na RUNS; Goldie died dey say na DRUGS; Damoche die dey say na CULT.....wetin go kill U? na Isokuso.

All die, na die o! Die o! Die o!! All die, na die o! Die o! Die o!!

Omini ko ko tiko, eh ya eh. Omini ko ko tiko o, eh ya eh.

This message is to all active amatuer student cultists here or are you just planning to join:

Y'all can not escape from death. Y'all gonna die. And this... this is what y'all gonna become. :-@
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 01, 2013
Okija_juju: ...........................................................................................

Blame the Government for this.

If only schools were serious with lectures, tests, assignments, pop-quiz and Examinations without bribery, blocking-of-courses, sorting of courses and other such malpractices, where student go time time to dey do cult activities.

Fix the education system, and cultism will slowly die off..
Even when LASU students pay up to 250k for school fees,students still have time to indulge in cult activities.Needless i say that the dude was in his Finals.But why do these cultists always kill each other when they are in their finals?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by yomanovic: 11:35am On Mar 01, 2013
violent:
Bí àjànàkú ò bá gbẹ́kẹ̀lé fùrọ̀, kì í mi òdù àgbọn.

If an elephant is not sure of its anus, it does not swallow whole coconuts.

For those of you that are still into these things and adamantly refuse to give it up, please and please, DON'T EVER STOP!!! all is said that needed to be said.

straight and very clear enough.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by yomanovic: 11:36am On Mar 01, 2013
berem: Even when LASU students pay up to 250k for school fees,students still have time to indulge in cult activities.Needless i say that the dude was in his Finals.But why do these cultists always kill each other when they are in their finals?

becos they need to make the kill a very substantial one.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by born2boink(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2013
Only God knows what is happening in Lasu ojo road right now
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by born2boink(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2013
Only God knows what is happening in Lasu ojo right now
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by dembasule: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2013
too badt
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by yomanovic: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2013
4everGod1: If you really sit quietly to think about this you would begin to see a pattern in his death. How did the killers know he would take the Lasu-igando exit and not Lasu-Okokomaiko exit? Cultists work like mafians and thrive on information. Surely he told someone in that stadium where he was last sitted his exit point or destination and they knew he would take the igando exit. The killers marked him but definitely needed some last minute info in order to make this a clean kill and they got this info from whoever was sitting around him in that stadium Those sitted around him in that stadium should be rounded up and interrogated. One of them is a culprit. If naija police know their job sha this case is solved.

you are a very irrational thinker! how could you say that it was the person he sat with that gave him out when probably thousand of people were in that stadium. wont a rival cult that have a target assign someone to follow the target till they are able to nip him. please dont try to join the police or take up an investigative job. you will end putting people in jail and killing innocent people with your low thinking system

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Isiterere(m): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2013
eminex:

chei grin abeg dis word 'person' dey dictionary at all? d rate @ which NLs use em rily pokes me... notin wey una no go EVENT 4 here. later we go start dey hear anoda one. grin
. Smh for u, d correct word should be invent and not event. Don't let me go further on ur post. Shikenah
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by dembasule: 11:58am On Mar 01, 2013
witty tezzy: "it is good 2 b Good, it is bad 2 b bad" so my econs teacher used 2 say... Those obscene songs of his d@ contaminates a virgin hear aren`t enough wreckage he does 2 d world, so he is also into cult bizness!!! what mark is he leaving for d coming generation (even his own offsprings!)?....if not 4 he is a muslim, i'll av said rot in peace...but i say common sleep tight 4 all i care
yeah
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by MissOpe(f): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hahahahhahahaha....obotoshe...i hope U'll find a good obo for ur epon.. In hell. REST is all I can Say....
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Alleinad(f): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
O dear, may his soul rest in peace. So young and full of potential. Lord help us to make the right choices at all times. Amen.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by tinuolababy(f): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
Digriz: exactly my thot,hw did he knw that d guy wl die in few minutes time and decided to take his picture.

the guy is a star on Campus so anyone could have taken that picture.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
berem: Even when LASU students pay up to 250k for school fees,students still have time to indulge in cult activities.Needless i say that the dude was in his Finals.But why do these cultists always kill each other when they are in their finals?

[b]Its not about the cost of the school fees my darling!

When I was in school in Nigeria, I spent 1 year here but Im sure I didnt attend lectures for up to 3 weeks in that one year. We had lecturers wey you fit pass their courses without ever entering class once or submitting tests or assignments. As at secondary school days, my classmates who were lecturers children were very rich. They would steal exam questions from their parents and sell to University students, or they would switch a students exam papers at home for the bad one he/she wrote in class. My dear, its not about the cost of tuition, its about how serious is course work and school. Nigerian students too get time on their hands.

When I entered Ghana, I nearly failed my first year because I loose guard. 2 lecturers embarrassed me in class when they entered the final exam halls and walked me out because they said they didmnt know me and I had never attended their class before. See assignment!! See tests! sEE QUIZ!! See Field Trips!! See Mini projects/researches!! See reports to write!! See Lab work to do!! HOW YOU WAN GET TIME TO ENTER MARKET BUY GUN?! Unless na lecturer you wan kill.. If you miss more than 2 weeks of lectures in a semester, you cant write the examinations. Security was tight so exam papers dont leak. Ghanaians are natural biitchass, snitchass niggas who would squeal on you should you dare approach them with a offer of bribery for exam papers. The few Teaching assistants that even dared to take small bribe were not easy to access either. Point was, you barely had time to f`uck around, talkless of doing all these cult crap.

The first and I think only instance of a cult shooting in Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi in 2006 or so which involved Nigerian Students, KNUST embarked on a massive expulsion of Nigerian students. Lets not forget that as at that year, Tuition plus hostel accomodation plus pocket money was in excess of 10,000 U.S dollars for some kids per annum o! I think about 40 students suffered that casualty. Both Boys and girls. Girlfriends of suspected cultists, rooomates of suspected cultists, friends of suspected cultists, suspected cultists, e.t.c, everybody got expelled.. It was hot! Meanwhile, the principal actors in the shooting where only 3 or 4 boys o (inclusive of the intended victim)!! Since then, I think they really went underground, if not died out completely.

Fix the education, kill the cults.. A student who has a lot of assignments and tests to read for which he knows he cant bribe his way out of will be too busy reading and perparing for his test to go kill somebody else. [/b]
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
phreakabit:

Who be this clown?

He is another tout in one of those unis were u pay a lecturer 2k to pass.
Can't u see that the fool has nothing in his brains except those toutic garbage he just vomited out.
They don't even have shame anymore, ask him what his field of study is all about and u will see him become a mo.ron instantly and its possible this tout was issued a certificate as a graduate who was also found worthy in learning and in character though highly unworthy of either.
That is why after there so called graduation they become aliens and can't make sense in the midst of those that knew what they went to school for, they become very timid only to be bold at beer parlous but mo.rons in every intellectual forums and engagements.
Some unis should be perpetually shot down and loads of the so called graduates from those institution like IMSU should be recalled and a post graduation exams conducted for them by external bodies from serious minded institutions and u guys will be so shocked on the number of educated illiterates that were issued degree certificates, that is why u find some touts who parade themselves as graduates still come on this forum to show us how lucky they were to have been graduated as touts who were cultist.
I feel so irritated with fellows with such distorted orientations yet they exhibit such foolishness with so much energy while they get laid back in every productive endeavor

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by eyenCalabar(m): 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Okija!!!! Guy, I fear u o! It's eida u b middle man or errand boy. See as u just dey blow d [size=15pt] 411 [/size], hmmm.....Repent o!!!
tongue

Who taught you that? Watch your back. Don't say you were not told.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by iri909: 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] dat one concern them, make dem join cult well well, thumbs up for dem. Na dir parents n siblings I dey pity.boiz will nt focus on dir studies n future.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates / DOWNLOAD: Kendrick Lamar – All The Stars Feat. SZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.