Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate - Music/Radio (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate (118624 Views)

Singer Damilola Damoche Reportedly Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of LASU Gate * / Just Killed Right Now ....damino Damoche Killed Right In Front Of Lasu Gate.... / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At Lasu Gate This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by tunapawizzy: 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
Miss Ope: Hahahahhahahaha....obotoshe...i hope U'll find a good obo for ur epon.. In hell. REST is all I can Say....
ah ko da o
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by vizion: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
Okija_juju: ...........................................................................................

Blame the Government for this.

If only schools were serious with lectures, tests, assignments, pop-quiz and Examinations without bribery, blocking-of-courses, sorting of courses and other such malpractices, where student go time time to dey do cult activities.

Fix the education system homes, and cultism will slowly die off..

It is the responsibility of Parents to train their children properly, not the government, and definitely not the lectures/teachers in the primary/secondary/university.

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
vizion:

It is the responsibility of Parents to train their children properly, not the government, and definitely not the lectures/teachers in the primary/secondary/university.

An Idle mind, is truly the Devils workshop!

Person wey get test and exam wey ehn no fit afford to fail, no ge get time to play video game shooting sef, talkless to real life shooting.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by rbatty: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
wat in d name of God was used on dia guy......look at d hand,i had to look several times to know it's a hand n not dat of a goat killed at d abatior.God help us.

.Sharon:
Close shot.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by allout: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
So sad! Whatever he was. . . RIP!

I thought cult's old school! People still dey do this thing?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by anitank(f): 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
ItsModella:
Are you freaking serious? Did you really have to post this photo? like seriously? angry angry

Gosh, pity the people who don't fancy the sight of such gore.

and to think somebody even had the mind to take the photo up close...smdh!!
Lol babes u gotta chill.
Perhaps when other cultists in this thread see that picture, they might have a rethink about what choice they've made for themselves because some of them are likely to go down just the same way if they don't remove themselves from such evil groups.

And hey, u spend as much time on the internet. U should be used to seeing pictures like this from Boko activites and accident scenes. How did I forget the ALUU4 #JustSaying
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
KAI SO SAD MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by vizion: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
Okija_juju:

An Idle mind, is truly the Devils workshop!

Person wey get test and exam wey ehn no fit afford to fail, no ge get time to play video game shooting sef, talkless to real life shooting.

take a place like UK for example, student were working more than 20 hrs per week, and still making good grades in schools. so the issue of cultism is not the extra hours but what the student choose to do with the extra hours he has.

some chase girls, some indulge in sport activities, some party and drink, some religious activities, some other forms of social activities (AISEC, Jaycees, state/LGA association, kegites etc...), and some cult activities.

which ever of the above association you join is a reflection of who you are. If you have good family upbringing, then you know which side of the divide you fall in.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Idowuogbo(f): 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
eyenCalabar:

Who taught you that? Watch your back. Don't say you were not told.
Who's back? Dem fry frog give u? U better carry ur nonsense comot for my face mehn...

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by anitank(f): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Who's back? Dem fry frog give u? U better carry ur nonsense comot for my face mehn...
grin grin grin grin
All these small boys ehn......but I trust my IdowuBaby grin
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by texaco1: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
this thread is really interesting ,allows one to know the true state of nigerian univerities,but the question why do these boys join cult groups?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Idowuogbo(f): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
anitank:
grin grin grin grin
All these small boys ehn......but I trust my IdowuBaby grin
No mind dem jere! He think sey bcus he carry calabar join hin username I go fear say hin b one kian Alpacino, may he carry hin madness come na...my own fadeyi dey north(boko haram) grin grin grin
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kandiikane(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
So how did it turn out?

How many of these ediots don die from revenge?
Fubby? What's the score? Or dem don catch you too?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
Good question Oniwo..." Where does He going to?? grin grin grin grin tongue tongue.."
oniwo:

You have a question to answer.
1.Who took this pix?
2.For what purpose is this pix taken?
3.Why did he leave the stadium b/4 the end of the match.?
4.Did he leave the stadium alone?
5.Where does He going to?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by honprof1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: [size=14pt]Just this morning, 2 more cultists have been gunned down by the rival cult group that killed Damoche.

This is serious O!

Caution, don't go LASU AREA, a word is enough for the wise.. Serious shooting dia[/size]

Quiet Unfotunate! To have been shot dead at LASU gate where there are Security Men with Riffle , right there close to them he was shot and the Killer escaped!!!
The Security should have made some move to track the killer so as to curb reoccurence of a Babaric act like this , So painful . May his soul rest in peace , Who so ever has a hand , or know about d plan of d deadly act will only not grow old but Brutalized asap IN GOD WE TRUST!!!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by solomonkane(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
A cultist who sang latrine music, engaged in advanced fee fraud a.k.a 419 has been paid his just wages and you people are crying? How disgusting!!!. The unfortunate thing about the death is that his partners in stupidity will be out gunning for revenge and innocent lives will be lost. The V/C, the police and by extension BRF should use this as an opportunity to rid that school of all the useless cretins who call themselves cultists in the same way OAU did theirs after the killings of the SUG leaders in the late 90s.

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by luvola(m): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
i think internal elements plus some external syndicates collaborated to perform this barbaric.. Those that killed him knows full well that it may be very difficult to kill him within the premises of the school due to heavy presence of security surrounding the main gate ..unfortunately from what i heard , the sch security has no jurisdiction and power to shoot anybody outside the sch premises.. Those carry out this murder knows this ... On the issue of sch fees, there are two divisions of students in lasu now - those that pay the current new tuition fees (over 250k)) which consist of the the current 100 and 200level students while those that still pay the old fees of 25k consist of the current level three and four students which will finally fade away in the next two years.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by sweetgala(m): 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
Reference:

Those injuries are consistent with multiple hollow points fired from a 38 or 9mm within a ten yard envelope. Must have recognised the eminent threat and raised his arm to ward off the obvious. A head shot. No chance of survival.

Hollow point can't rock you like that. Hollow point are meant to create internal injury. Looks more like a high calibre riffle or shotgun slug
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by esdema: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
serioulsy, this is bullshit.... its like we enjoy everything in naija, cos we own website or bb fone doesnt mean we shd be insensitive to manhood.. am disappointed at nairaland..this is so stupid of them, y shd they allow the cold-bloodied pix of damoche on their site. his blood gushing out like a salah goat.. he was packed inside d van like a criminal...and alot of stupid pple never saw anything wrong in this..it wont happen in a gud country,if he has a good family. this cld even be the end of this stupid site
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by amber222(f): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2013
Acidosis: I lost a nearby neigbour some few
years back (in a similar case). Same
status (500level) but not a singer.. He
was stabbed to death at the front of
the campus gate (different school).

Thats why I shake my head when people open their gullible mouth to insult people who love their safety by attending a privately secured school...

I remember running countless times at school from gun shots all because of degree...

I remember the day a thief pointed a pistol on my head because of laptop in a room I rented with my father's money (Not their Fadas')..
No Public school (uni) is safe in
Nigeria...

If you love your child's security here in the country, take them to Covenant uni, American university of Nigeria or other good private schools where they do not breed cultists, touts and hooligans (if you've the cash).

RIP man, smiley

May God grant your parent, relatives, friends and fans the fortitude to bear the unexpected loss..
(Amen)
do u think every parents is rich enough 2 take their kids 2 private universities?do u think cultism is nt in all ds private universities?or u think dt becos dse private universities are own by men of their gods(becos i don't knw if they worship d same GOD dt i worship) is sanctify & holy?not all parents cn afford private primay schls not to talk of universities
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by JisolaMar(f): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
Okija_juju: My take on this;

He was most likely a cult member.

This hit was definitely carried out by a rival gang as retribution for a sin he must have committed in the past.

I am surprised that he wasn't packing a gun himself as most marked men do.

Final year cult members who have a history are more likely to be killed.

Reminds me of a case in Rivers State years back when a final year student was killed immediately after he finished his defence. He had anticipated it and had stationed his crew around the hall, but the guys who came for him where hellbent on closing his file that day.. Got hit in the leg with a pump action and then was slowly and painstakingly hacked to pieces.

MORAL LESSON: The wages of sin is surely death.. There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof is destruction.

Okija-Juju! wink
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by adenuel2012: 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
This is brutality. Everyone will die someday, somehow. What kind of death is waiting for u nairalander? Am not judging Damoche cos I do not know what led to his death but as a means of sober reflection.....let us think and d question again is dis..is it dat easy to renounce having make such mistake??. Where wil u spend your eternity buddy? God bless Nigeria.
Remember now ur creator in the days of ur youth.......
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Jerryjat(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
gbengress1: Damoche at the stadium( few minutes before he was gunned down)

SO HELP US God...
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Truckpusher(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
This is what you get when you make this game your priority in the school..........who knows how many peeps he killed before they came after him.

AFTER ALL YOU DON'T GO ABOUT FIGHTING AND YOU EXPECT NOT TO SWEAT.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Promolysis(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
gbengress1: We attended 12-3pm lecture 2geda, we later went2d stadium 2watch our departmental match.
Only2 hear that he has been shot dead before the end of the match (he left the stadium before the end of the match).
just hope you are not one of them. #justcurious
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by abbeylincon(m): 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
Plz is skalie d same with Damoche? RIP bro,
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by tonee2306: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
damosky12:

LOOOOLSSS.. You dont know if he meant UNILAG PRIMARY SCHOOL..

Na wa 4 una o,if u guys are dat gud in english,why una no go dey lecture english(professors). I hate people claiming nonsense mtcheeew!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Raphtop(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
The Wages of sin is DEATH!!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kennytidistar(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
But fashola told us there wont be cult in lasu again. Why wont there be cult? Since himself is a cult. Rubish.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
I believe d security agencies will comb out d killers who I suspect are also dropping comments here...

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates / DOWNLOAD: Kendrick Lamar – All The Stars Feat. SZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.