Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate - Music/Radio (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate (118560 Views)

Singer Damilola Damoche Reportedly Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of LASU Gate * / Just Killed Right Now ....damino Damoche Killed Right In Front Of Lasu Gate.... / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At Lasu Gate This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ItsUncleDee(m): 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
Na dis guy wey sing dat currupt song....say no to cultism....u c wat money(woman) can kus
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by born2boink(m): 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
Miss Ope:

am sure U're also tired of suffering too ......u know wat to do if u want ur suffering to end....abi
I'm planning on going to club and I am never tired of pussy. Everybody will eventually die and leave the suffering world, life will screw us all. God will call us one by one according to how he want or wish us to come but the vehicle we will take to heaven is what we don't know, he went by gun, someone left by accident,while some through pussy,some left by suicide, all still down to end of suffering world......
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by 8686(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
romanlaw: FASHOLA HAS FAILED IN TERMS OF SECURITY IN THIS STATE. FOR CHRIST'S SAKE HE IS THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OF THE STATE.

You really can't blame fashola for anything. It's his duty to keep his state as safe as humanly possible but we live or die by the choices we make. Its like saying a crying baby who has been deprived of food is fasholas fault. No1 knows when death would come calling but you're here today because u made certain choices to stay alive. I'm not related to fashola but i give kudos to the man. May GOD forgive us all n guide us to make right choices.

That being said, we need a real official language, we have too many grammatical assassins lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by creativemusic: 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by hammedkola(m): 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
born2fuck: he has already rest in peace and leave the troublesome world for whole nairaland and the world to continue, no more hustling for him, no more suffering for him.....R.I.P. Damino, damosche...Nigerians love you but God loves you more and your music lives forever

Which kind music?....that rubbish music
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Debeloved87(m): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
Umnnh...God seems to be visiting the music and movie world in Nigeria with a deathly blow especially the ones corrupting the industry. REPENT!!! this year is just two months gone, and many celebrities have gone with it, whats going to happen before the year end...umnhn O God have mercy.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by dotcomnamename: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
Movingcoil: you know I've been watching what most of you guys are writing and to be frank, i can see and feel the ignorance. U guys are already condeming the guy as if you know if he is actually a cultist or violent. I saw some people say people join cults cos of inferiority complex or to feel strong but that is not the whole truth and itz somehow falacious to say such. Their are other reasons why people take such descisions just like why u prefer to remain a christian or a muslim and not all confraternities are violent. U guys aren't even sure of the people fighting to be sure of wat u ar saying. The confraternity he is in, am surprised that they are still short of the reformed orientation of his confraternity and itz the fault of the western side cos they don't want to follow the new orientation invoke now instead they are still engaging in unnecessary wars with other tauts that call themselves frat guys. Come to the east and see how organised they are, youll never hear about any war concerning them there cos the embraced the new and reformed ideologies and principles that wer laid down recently for them. RIP to him but itz also unfortunate that 3 of the rival cult group have been gunned down so the scores now now is 3 - 1. And this is the picx of two rival cult group members body

Where are the pics? Or u're just gambling here.

And pls tell us how and exactly the cause of the Damoche's killing, cos u sounds as if you know it all...

Pls prove us wrong by supplying us the roots before you dey bully everybody here...

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
[quote author=dotcom_na_me_na_me][/quote]i've shown u d picx in d previous post and am not explaining any oda tn cos am in no debate or argument, am responsible 4 wat i write and u ar responsible 2 how u understand it
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by fredopayee(m): 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
Akshow: Where does he goin to? Hehehehehe your English is a gun shot itself.
akshow... U badt eh..""
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Misolex(m): 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
Pls...sumbody tel me d relatnshp btw damoche n skaley mental.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by skillet(m): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
why are you all talking like pansies? cant anyone say what cult he belonged to? or at least what cult he was suspected to belong to? what of the rival cult? no name too? abi una de fear? well, from my experience, cultists only hit cultists. no one has time for the jews. if he was hit in this fashion, then he was a big time cultist. i just want to know the names of the warring cults so i would know if i can start killing the rivals in my area. thank you.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by fredoooooo: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No mind dem jere! He think sey bcus he carry calabar join hin username I go fear say hin b one kian Alpacino, may he carry hin madness come na...my own fadeyi dey north(boko haram) grin grin grin

i trust you grin grin grin grin
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by dotcomnamename: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
skillet: why are you all talking like pansies? cant anyone say what cult he belonged to? or at least what cult he was suspected to belong to? what of the rival cult? no name too? abi una de fear? well, from my experience, cultists only hit cultists. no one has time for the jews. if he was hit in this fashion, then he was a big time cultist. i just want to know the names of the warring cults so i would know if i can start killing the rivals in my area. thank you.

You're just fooling your self.. Cultist no dey broadcast sey him be cult. You wey u no fit kill cockroach, u dey claim sey u be cultist.

If dem born u weel, go near LASU gate tonight, if no be wheelbarrow dem go take carry u go LUTH grin grin

E woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh see person wey no even fit kill spider, him say him won kill all the cultists in his area shocked shocked

shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by dotcomnamename: 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
Movingcoil: i've shown u d picx in d previous post and am not explaining any oda tn cos am in no debate or argument, am responsible 4 wat i write and u ar responsible 2 how u understand it

U did not upload any post i beg undecided
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by amise: 12:25am On Mar 02, 2013
oniwo:

See urs where does he goin to.
My correction where was he going to?
Whether ur papa follow them write dictionary.
Obo oloriburuku omoale
Ti segisegi ba se igi tan ninu igbo ori arare ni fi ru. Ma ru wahala ile aye re kiri

I laff laff i com dey fart join.. O boy,e neva reach dt one now..why u com dey cause dis guyk?
Anyway,to d guy in quetion(damoshe) am sure he reaped wot he sowed..
May god forgv hm his iniquities nd shower hm mercy.. Amen. Rip
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by born2boink(m): 12:55am On Mar 02, 2013
abusation and cursification on nairaland must end someday,I hide for one corner reading how curse and abuse have been flowing on nairaland........hope moderators will do something about.....how many people wan even follow Damoche deady body enter grave?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Ibime(m): 1:43am On Mar 02, 2013
May God grant the young man rest.

A competitor in the game of life, full of youthful zest whose time has come too early, probably at the hands of others also caught up in youthful zest.

Go in peace young man.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by tomzman: 3:46am On Mar 02, 2013
See the result of cultism. Even though his songs are nonsensical to me, i would still say RIP.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by spoilt(f): 4:27am On Mar 02, 2013
Take these pictures of him dead in the streets down . . . . Consider his family.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by honprof1(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2013
Movingcoil: you know I've been watching what most of you guys are writing and to be frank, i can see and feel the ignorance. U guys are already condeming the guy as if you know if he is actually a cultist or violent. I saw some people say people join cults cos of inferiority complex or to feel strong but that is not the whole truth and itz somehow falacious to say such. Their are other reasons why people take such descisions just like why u prefer to remain a christian or a muslim and not all confraternities are violent. U guys aren't even sure of the people fighting to be sure of wat u ar saying. The confraternity he is in, am surprised that they are still short of the reformed orientation of his confraternity and itz the fault of the western side cos they don't want to follow the new orientation invoke now instead they are still engaging in unnecessary wars with other tauts that call themselves frat guys. Come to the east and see how organised they are, youll never hear about any war concerning them there cos the embraced the new and reformed ideologies and principles that wer laid down recently for them. RIP to him but itz also unfortunate that 3 of the rival cult group have been gunned down so the scores now now is 3 - 1. And this is the picx of two rival cult group members body

So it is real that the Robbery Group has engaged in battle with the rival Robbery Group!!! Quiet Unfortunate for the Victims ...
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by stopcultism: 11:15am On Mar 02, 2013
Click and read this Link:
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/sunday-magazine/worship/my-life-as-an-ex-cultist/

‘My life as an ex-cultist’

Posted by: Sunday Oguntola on November 25, 2012 in Worship Leave a comment

The National Coordinator of Project Youth Liberation, Pastor Uche Oyemike, was a cultist for several years while in the university. He shared with Sunday Oguntola how God saved him and why terrorists should repent to avert divine wrath

How did your journey to the world of cultism start?

It all started in Delta State University (DELSU) where I was admitted for a Pre-degree course in Geology. When I arrived there, one of my cousins was graduating from the school and she offered me her accommodation, which I paid for. Unknown to me, my compound was the den of cultists. There, you had all the leaders of cult organisations on campus. The leaders of , Buccaneers and others were there. It was called Allen Avenue. I didn’t know anything.

One day, something happened in the compound. Some buccaneers from Ekpoma came and one of them had a girlfriend in the compound. Unfortunately, the lady was dating a member in DELSU. He came and there was a fight. I ran from my compound towards Abraka Grammar School and saw a young man who had a girlfriend in the compound. I told him there was chaos. I didn’t know he was a member. He mobilised more and the fight escalated.

The leaders of Buccaneer and were from the same place-Agbor. They spoke in their dialect that they should settle and they got to know I was the one who ‘reported’ the guys who came from Ekpoma. Immediately, he made a decree that I should be killed. I got to know and ran home for about three weeks. My parents were disturbing me to return to school, not knowing death was waiting for me there.

Couldn’t you at least tell the authorities to bail you out?

The school authorities could not help. The fellowships could not help and parents could not. They said if I must stay on campus I must ‘belong’. Everybody I spoke to advised me to join them if I must stay on campus. They were, in fact, marketing their different cult groups to me. So, I made up my mind to belong to the strongest group, which was the . I did that to at least remain on campus. But the killings were too much. The heat was much and after a year, I moved to the University of Benin to study Geology.

Then, you left the group right?

Not at all. I changed school and thought I had escaped. For one year, nobody knew my antecedents. In UNIBEN, the leader of the Eiye Confraternity was so powerful and influential. He had political ties that he was using to emasculate the . So the group decided to infiltrate a political organisation called Rainbow Charity Christian Organisation (RACO) so that it can counter the influence of the Eiye group. About seven of us that were unknown were drafted to infiltrate the group.

But that same month, I gave my life to Christ. Immediately, God told me I was saved so that I can fight cultism. I told God nobody can fight against cultism. Many Christians who left were killed or maimed. But God assured me and said if I didn’t do it, he was going to kill me himself. We had a seven-month strike during the Abacha’s era and when we came back, I declared to everyone I was saved. I was there for one month and they didn’t look for me. Everyone, including me, was shocked. Then, I summoned courage and went to meet the chief priest, who was a childhood friend.

He said the reason why they had not struck me was because he was covering up for me. He thought I was feigning salvation so that I could graduate because I was in 300level. I said no I was serious. Then, he drew the battle line and said I should live with whatever came my way. He summoned a squad to hit me but when they came, they could not locate the same house they had visited several times before. They only shattered my room and left.

I was not perturbed because I was already with the Nigerian Fellowship of Evangelical Students (NIFES). Until that time, nobody, at least in UNIBEN, had left a cult group and stood for Christ. When people saw that nothing was coming close to me, many who had confessed Christ but could not declare it began to come out. My boldness encouraged them to come out from Eiye, Buccaneer, and other cult groups. We started a group called the Called-out ones. It was such a big move because in my days, cultism was tough and untouchable. They would kill in lecture rooms in broad daylight. It was so attractive that those who didn’t belong felt foolish.

What was the group doing?

God used us to do so much. Mama Idahosa was there for us. She supported and stood by us. We started going round campuses through her sponsorship. There was also the late Bishop Onosode of Spirit of Life Bible Church. We were on TV, telling youths to come out of cultism. That was how cultism lost its grip in this nation. We exposed their secrets because the strength of secret cults is in their secrets. It got so good that you could slap a cultist back if he dared slap you. We were so effective.

I am sure you heard from them, didn’t you?

Sure, you are right. They formed a new squad team headed by the chief priest. I was staying at the doctors’ quarters in UNIBEN. When they got to my residence, they said it was too early and decided to carry out an operation. They planned to come back later. They went to a family and robbed them. There was a 7-month old pregnant woman. As they were going, the head of turned and shot the woman in her stomach. They then met to share the loots. But surprisingly, a disagreement broke out over the sharing formula. The head got angry and shot the chief priest. Others ran away and came back to take him to UBTH. When they got to the reception, the pregnant woman who was shot was also being bought in. With her last breath, she identified them as her killers. They ran away.

The chief priest was in police custody for three days in the hospital. He then sent for me to come for prayers. I got a word from God to go. I got there and saw the criminal ward that was always locked with chains opened. Even nurses that had no business there could not get in. I entered and got to him. The detectives attached to him followed me without talking. The guy then narrated everything that happened to me. I led him to Christ and he said even if he was going to die, I should pray for him. I said he would not die.

His mother was wealthy and he was treated. He was sentenced and he came out. The head of the was also looking for me. I couldn’t see him until we ran into each other on campus. He just came and knelt down. He was the most dreaded cultist on campus. He said he wanted to give his life to Christ. I said I didn’t preach to him but he said he was tired. He joined us and the guy who was to be his successor also joined us. They could not do anything because God was on my side. We were moving from school to school, preaching the gospel with our meager resources.

So, you graduated without hassles?

You can be sure. I left and joined Living Waters International Church in Port-Harcourt founded by Rev. Francis Bekee. I was there for 12 years, pastoring. I left for Enugu and pastored the church there too for another five years. I then came to Lagos and God told me to resign and start praying against the imminent violence in the land. I did and in the last four years I have been preparing for this assignment. The Lord said the assignment will kick off in Abuja.

Which is what?

The mandate is to put an end to youth violence in the country. From cultism, we have graduated to militancy, insurgency and now terrorism. We have really got worse. That is why I believe the proposed capital punishment against terrorists will not work. It should not be the first option but the last. If there was capital punishment, people like us would not have been alive today. Many people have come out of cultism. The government should exhaust every avenue to reach out to fight terrorism and cultism. Abacha voted many funds to fight cultism on campuses. In 1997, when we organised a programme, the school authorities gave us N100, 000 to support us. Cultism came down in the last 15 years because people rose up and said no.

So, what will you be doing?

We would start a non-denominational youth fellowship in Abuja where we will raise prayer altars. From there, we will spread to other geo-political zones in the nation. We will be taking our awareness campaign to them. 80% of people involved in social vices such as terrorism and cultism want to come out. But they cannot because there are no alternatives. I believe if they come to us, God will save them. Anyone that genuinely repents will be saved. I want them to overcome the fear of death. No one can kill you if your time is not up. Come out of them and God will accept you.

God is asking me to tell those involved in terrorism, cultism and militancy including their sponsors in government circles to give up. If they do not repent, God’s hammer will descend on them in 2013. God will start exposing them because He has had enough. This is their season of repentance.

Lets all Ex-Members of cults come together to form An associations and let share our Experiences , The Present Members are really blind as to what they are doing, Cultism is bad, no gain but they wont Listen , The devil in them would lead them to destruction .

Learn we kill sometimes when we discover that a member is about to complete his education and we feel he could become a Born Again Christian later , he might expose us then we could bring such person down.

With the responses so far , there are so many Cults guys in Nairaland.

There are some that were brought down on there wedding day , remember that cults does not end in the School , it continues even out of school , some long time member that we feel could expose us even outside the school could be killed .
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by mrkels(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates / DOWNLOAD: Kendrick Lamar – All The Stars Feat. SZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.