Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. (4284 Views)

If U Want A Reliable Business U Must Read This / Business U Can Do On Campus As A Student&make Quick Money In Nigeria / Do U Need A Website For That New Business U Just Started? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by benz33(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2013
ok, thank you and God bless you and the works of your hands.
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by temmytujay: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2013
mrkels: Guy no need to send it to your email address, its something you may already know, and funny I have been with the site for over 3 years and didn't make a profit so I abadoned it, recently someone just posted some tips and it became beneficial to all of us.
We all know the site amazon.com
As an affiliate, you sell products by referring other consumers and if they buy from your affiliate link , you get a commision, though it could be small at times, but sometimes, if you make a lot of sales , you would definetely smile. I have seen a cheque of $34,000 from amazon, if you google it, you would see it too.
Am currently the lowest earner as others have been in the game long enough and I am still figuring out how to get traffic to my link. That's the secret- get as much US,UK and those countries amazons can ship to . The beauty about amazon is that you could be promoting something, and you would get paid for other things the visitor buys forinstance, I statred promitting the new Blackberry Z10 to canadians and americans and I have not made 1 single sale, but people who clicked the links have bought other things and I have been paid for those commissions too. The amazon cookie lasts for 24hrs , so if they don't buy what they click from you, chances are high that they would buy another product and you would be paid for it. After my little sales I rushed to Ebay to register as an affiliate and I was rejected for some reason, I really don't know if amazon would accept you right now but just give them a try. I have been with them for over three years when it wasn't difficult getting in. Just try , you may be accepted immediately

http://affiliate-program.amazon.com

http://ebaypartnernetwork.com

You could also try clickbank , people are making hundreds of thousands from that site, but I have not yet opened a chapter on that topic.

Enjoy...

Bro they dont make payment to Nigeria you need to have an address or someone in USA , Moreover you should tell them that they need to have a website
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by benz33(m): 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
Vantage Marketing Consult I s registered Freelance Marketing and Adverting Firm. We do offer Street Marketing services, Road Shows, online adverts, Fliers distribution and other customer linkage services.

Our Organization is giving out Promos for FREE RADIO ADVERTS, FREE NEWS PAPER ADVERTS, FREE STREET MARKETING 4UR BUSINESS, FREE BRANDED T-SHIRT ADVERT, FREE BULK SMS ADVERTS, FREE INTERNET MARKETING&ADVERTING, FREE MARKETING TRAINING FOR YOU AND YOUR SALES BOYS&GIRLS, FREE DIRECT CUSTOMER REFFERAL. You stand the Chance of getting these FREE benefits by buying one of our marketing book titled.. "HOW TO SELL TO A NIGERIAN CUSTOMER WITHOUT REJECTION"

The Tips inside this book is based on the outcome of the one-on-one research our Organization Conducted on the streets of Lagos with people and potential Nigeria Buyers.
The reason why a Nigerian will buy from you,

The reason why a Nigerian will not buy from you,

Reason why Nigerians always like to ask for samples of your products before they can create an intent to buy,

Why Nigerians dont like buying from someone not knowledgeable about his/her product or service,

Why a dis-satisfied Nigeria Customer will tell more than 20 people about how he/she was treated by you just to make sure you dont have patronage anymore,

Reasons why a satisfied Customer will always and so many ways you can even distribute your business fliers effectively.

We are passionate about the marketing success of business owners in Nigeria. You will be amazed at what we promise to offer your business through this promo, only if you can just lay your hand on the reader friendly book.....call or mail 08051744119, vmarketing02@gmail.com, join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vantage.ma
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by mrkels(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
temmytujay:

Bro they dont make payment to Nigeria you need to have an address or someone in USA , Moreover you should tell them that they need to have a website

Getting a US bank account these days is FREE if you know where to look for it. Also, as at when I registered for amazon I didn't have a website , just a free ..com address...
So they don't have a problem
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by Cyprian213(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
Can i get this site plz
Re: Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION. by falad4u200: 2:52am On Apr 17, 2013
dgbanj: Make $1 daily in autopilot very simple, no website or capital is needed get the free book http://getmoneyinnaija..com

bros there is no download link omn this blog abeg send me the link into my mail faraday2002@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mary Bassey:greatest Marketer Of Bank Phb / Baba Ijebu Pay My Dough / Websites, Apps And Accounts OTP Verification Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.