Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Mary Bassey:greatest Marketer Of Bank Phb - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mary Bassey:greatest Marketer Of Bank Phb (4283 Views)

The Importance Of Bank Verification Number (BVN) / CBN Revokes The Licenses Of Afribank, Spring Bank And Bank PHB / Platinum Habib Bank / Bank PHB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Bassey:greatest Marketer Of Bank Phb by tubbytubby(m): 8:11am On Feb 03, 2009
I am a staff of internal control BankPHB so I get to know a lot of things going on in the internal system. Do you guys know these 419 people are very heartless e.g Almighty FRANCIS ATUCHE(FA),he has sacked all his pioneer staff who suffered with him in building the bank e.g. is Mary Bassey(Ali Baba’s Wife) who did the best marketing in this country all in the name of growing her bank and he sacks her and others( before she clocks 10 years in the bank partly to avoid paying her 10 years span benefit which will amount to maybe 70 million ) on a fraud known as HOMETRUST which he started with his own hands and its his own gameplan - partly to get possession of SPRING BANK with FUNMI ADEMOSUN whose wife is a top woman in ACCENTURE.FA is the whole master planner of the 17 billion scam but other innocent victims like my boss Solomon Omoregieva,Ahmed Kuru, Emma Abugu and many others suffer great career losses and sleepless nights which my boss is always in the office all night not knowing FA is the whole master planner who knows what he is doing. Everyone will be sacked one by one soon and then he will put his so called 419 brains in the system.

This thread is for u job seekers stay away from bankphb or else u will be used and be a victim of career shatter.Don’t leave ur bank to cross to PHB or else u will have yourself to balme because soon they will find a crime on u and sack u and then u wont be able to get other jobs, their salaries are enormous but without job security
…ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD.Please forward this to bankers you know.
Re: Mary Bassey:greatest Marketer Of Bank Phb by naijacutee(f): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2009
Don't you have anything like confidentiality where you work? You could be sussed out, you know. Isn't mentioning people's names like this on a public forum is against the law? undecided
Re: Mary Bassey:greatest Marketer Of Bank Phb by DrKitaun(m): 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2009
tubbytubby:

I am a staff of internal control BankPHB so I get to know a lot of things going on in the internal system. Do you guys know these 419 people are very heartless e.g Almighty FRANCIS ATUCHE(FA),he has sacked all his pioneer staff who suffered with him in building the bank e.g. is Mary Bassey(Ali Baba’s Wife) who did the best marketing in this country all in the name of growing her bank and he sacks her and others( before she clocks 10 years in the bank partly to avoid paying her 10 years span benefit which will amount to maybe 70 million ) on a fraud known as HOMETRUST which he started with his own hands and its his own gameplan - partly to get possession of SPRING BANK with FUNMI ADEMOSUN whose wife is a top woman in ACCENTURE.FA is the whole master planner of the 17 billion scam but other innocent victims like my boss Solomon Omoregieva,Ahmed Kuru, Emma Abugu and many others suffer great career losses and sleepless nights which my boss is always in the office all night not knowing FA is the whole master planner who knows what he is doing. Everyone will be sacked one by one soon and then he will put his so called 419 brains in the system.

This thread is for u job seekers stay away from bankphb or else u will be used and be a victim of career shatter.Don’t leave ur bank to cross to PHB or else u will have yourself to balme because soon they will find a crime on u and sack u and then u wont be able to get other jobs, their salaries are enormous but without job security

how do we believe all this that u have come up with

@Naijacutee

when celebrities are involved, confidentiality is thrown into the bin of nothingness . . .
Re: Mary Bassey:greatest Marketer Of Bank Phb by chelseabmw(m): 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Mary Bassey:greatest Marketer Of Bank Phb by firstSTAR(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2010
capitalism is all about profit, no sentiments.
Re: Mary Bassey:greatest Marketer Of Bank Phb by DisGuy: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2011
tick tock tick tock
Re: Mary Bassey:greatest Marketer Of Bank Phb by stagger: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2011
tubbytubby:

This thread is for u job seekers stay away from bankphb or else u will be used and be a victim of career shatter.Don’t leave your bank to cross to PHB or else u will have yourself to balme because soon they will find a crime on u and sack u and then u wont be able to get other jobs, their salaries are enormous but without job security

You should be laid off yourself. How can you come here throwing unsubstantiated allegations, mentioning names and yet you yourself remain anonymous? Let us know you so that if there are fallouts from your allegations, we will hold you to your word.

(1) (Reply)

Baba Ijebu Pay My Dough / How To Send Money Between African Countries In Form Of Gift Cards / Business U Can Do In-front Of Ur House With A LAPTOP+INTERNET CONNECTION.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.