Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. (15892 Views)

2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii / Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here / NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by PopeUDENSI: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
I have just checked the list in my school and i was posted to Benue state to go serve my country for the next one year. If your case is same with mine, please lets get connected here and find our way.

1 Like

Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by ogboss: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
Welcome to benue the HIV basket of the nation

1 Like

Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by Shugamania(f): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pls mods,
The other thread has more information for new corpers, it shouldnt have been closed.
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by TeeSeven(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
ogboss: Welcome to benue the HIV basket of the nation
Lol @ 'HIV basket'. I served in benue State '93 2nd tier. Then it was 'the Food Basket' of the nation. Is that the new state slogan?
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by Tynuspi: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pope UDENSI: I have just checked the list in my school and i was posted to Benue state to go serve my country for the next one year. If your case is same with mine, please lets get connected here and find our way.
am here o
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by ogboss: 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
It is technicaly
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by rittydolls(f): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
Now am scared of going to Benue state cos that's were NYSC posted me o...don't want to get infected not juz thru sex bt sharp object and d likes....na fatherland I wan serve bt nt to be infected wit a killer disease o

1 Like

Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by coolsamie0(m): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
rittydolls: Now am scared of going to Benue state cos that's were NYSC posted me o...don't want to get infected not juz thru sex bt sharp object and d likes....na fatherland I wan serve bt nt to be infected wit a killer disease o
Don't worry, you wouldn't be infected if u are careful

1 Like

Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by coolsamie0(m): 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2013
@all; Pls make sure you join NCCF in camp
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by okooloyun1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
[quote author=rittydolls]Now am scared of going to Benue state cos that's were NYSC posted me o...don't want to get infected not juz thru sex bt sharp object and d likes....na fatherland I wan serve bt nt to be infected wit a killer disease o
HIV is everywhere u jst hav to be careful u wil enjoy urself in Benue.
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by okooloyun1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shugamania: Pls mods,
The other thread has more information for new corpers, it shouldnt have been closed.
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by okooloyun1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
Don't mind the mods joorh
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by sureboykris(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
Served in Benue. The place is ok. Once you get to Makurdi the state capital you will c cana going to wanuné. That's d camp ground. The earlier you go d better for you.you will get d smaller n more comfortable rooms The last time d late comers got d hostel without electricity. Enjoy your stay in benue. Corp doctors going to benue hola at me for some advice
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by Shugamania(f): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
oko-oloyun:

Don't mind the mods joorh

Thak u jare..
How about the camp facilities?
And state allowance.
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by sureboykris(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
Served in Benue. The place is ok. Once you get to Makurdi the state capital you will c cabs going to wanuné. That's d camp ground. The earlier you go d better for you.you will get d smaller n more comfortable rooms The last time d late comers got d hostel without electricity. Enjoy your stay in benue. Corp doctors going to benue hola at me for some advice
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by Ctemi(f): 5:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
hw much d state dey pay
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by sureboykris(m): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shugamania:

Thak u jare..
And state allowance.
state won't pay you except you r working under them. Will pay you a tiny sum at d end of d service year. Its only d health workers that r paid monthly. That is IF YOU R UNDER STATE EMPLOY
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
y dd they lock d other thread na ?

anywy, benue things on my mind..
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shugamania:

Thak u jare..
And state allowance.
camp facilities r ok....state pays 25k at end of service yr, 4 those that wrk in state facilities..buh hospitals pay 30k monthly..hope to c u in camp..

1 Like

Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by Shugamania(f): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
sureboykris: Served in Benue. The place is ok. Once you get to Makurdi the state capital you will c cana going to wanuné. That's d camp ground. The earlier you go d better for you.you will get d smaller n more comfortable rooms The last time d late comers got d hostel without electricity. Enjoy your stay in benue. Corp doctors going to benue hola at me for some advice

There's no way i can get to camp early cos i cant leave lagos earlier than tuesday morning - still need to get to school on monday for my id slip.
Guess i'll just accept whatever am gievn in good faith.
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by Shugamania(f): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
sureboykris: state won't pay you except you r working under them. Will pay you a tiny sum at d end of d service year. Its only d health workers that r paid monthly. That is IF YOU R UNDER STATE EMPLOY

Na wa oo..
I go change my course of study to medicine when i reach camp. cheesy
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by CrazyMan(m): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
That thread is for 2012 batch C...that's why it was closed.

We're currently in 2013 batch A...so definitely a new thread has to be opened.

You can always refer to the previous thread here if you feel there are informations there that can be of help to you.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

https://www.nairaland.com/1090022/thread-corpers-posted-benue
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by Shugamania(f): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
vivichocs: camp facilities r ok....state pays 25k at end of service yr, 4 those that wrk in state facilities..buh hospitals pay 30k monthly..hope to c u in camp..

Aiite babe..thanks.
See ya soon by God's grace.
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by Tosman12(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
rittydolls: Now am scared of going to Benue state cos that's were NYSC posted me o...don't want to get infected not juz thru sex bt sharp object and d likes....na fatherland I wan serve bt nt to be infected wit a killer disease o
noring to wory about, i work ther for quite some time b4 tranxfad out and we are still thanking God....have fun and enjoy yah sef....
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by PopeUDENSI: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2013

Then come with ur own sharp objects.
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by PopeUDENSI: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
ogboss: Welcome to benue the HIV basket of the nation

A friend of mine who happens to be an indigene of Benue state told me dsame tin. So, lets all b careful so we dnt fall victim
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by PopeUDENSI: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
Tynuspi: am here o

Where are u coming from? D north, east, west or south?
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by PopeUDENSI: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shugamania:

Thak u jare..
And state allowance.

I dont hav an idea of d standard of d facilites dere bt dose b4 us say "u wl enjoy ur stay in d camp". As for state allowance, i learnt d state dont pay corpers. As a mata of fact, d state govt wl only pay dos who served in a govt ministry or state owned skools. And d payment is done @ d end of ur service year. How much is it? I was told dat is jst 25k. Mind u, u may also not b lucky to get it as a result of bureaucracy
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by donmudia: 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
Storming Gboko from Benin on Monday... Hola at ur guy if U̶̲̥̅̊ in benin..... If U̶̲̥̅̊ Smell What D Don Is Cooking ?
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by engrjoe(m): 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
Few questions I hv 2 ask
1) Hw is d weather of BENUE like Hot/moderate/cold
2) Hw is d state in terms of ammenities like electricity especially
3) Wht part of d state is best for PPA?
4) Hw is d nature of living over there?
5) In camp, wht kind of sport/game re played there mostly?? (Am a scrabble nd a football player)
6) Wht CDS is fun 2 be in... Nd wht group in camp is best 2 join
7) 3G network in d state nd where it is more active
cool Lastly, hw cam one influence PPA to (3) above??

Plsssssss I need these things for more questions shall come later
ENGR JOE signing in frm Benin City of EDO STATE (Auchi Poly)
Cheers
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by sureboykris(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shugamania:

There's no way i can get to camp early cos i cant leave lagos earlier than tuesday morning - still need to get to school on monday for my id slip.
Guess i'll just accept whatever am gievn in good faith.
lagos to benue no be small journey by road. Except you fly to Âbuja n then take bus to benue
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by abohrandy: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2013

as in eh!! why the mods close the oda thread nah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC: How Can A Married Woman Serve In Her Husband's State Of Residence? / modified / NYSC: 4 Camp Rules Corp Members Don't Make Fuss About [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.