Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. (15901 Views)

2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii / Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here / NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by abohrandy: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
okay so i will be coming in with two friends (a guy and a babe) to benue camp from Abuja. so who else is routing from abuja. and why benue no get airport na? cry cry cry
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by sureboykris(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
engrjoe: Few questions I hv 2 ask
1) Hw is d weather of BENUE like Hot/moderate/cold
2) Hw is d state in terms of ammenities like electricity especially
3) Wht part of d state is best for PPA?
4) Hw is d nature of living over there?
5) In camp, wht kind of sport/game re played there mostly?? (Am a scrabble nd a football player)
6) Wht CDS is fun 2 be in... Nd wht group in camp is best 2 join
7) 3G network in d state nd where it is more active
cool Lastly, hw cam one influence PPA to (3) above??

Plsssssss I need these things for more questions shall come later
ENGR JOE signing in frm Benin City of EDO STATE (Auchi Poly)
Cheers
at this time of d year d weather is terribly hot. Electricity is manageable in most places. The best place for ppa cud be anywhere. Cost of living is low, if you stick to d rural areas. Look around for older corp members that will come to camp to welcome you. They will help answer your questions
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by okooloyun1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
Shugamania:

There's no way i can get to camp early cos i cant leave lagos earlier than tuesday morning - still need to get to school on monday for my id slip.
Guess i'll just accept whatever am gievn in good faith.
I wil advice you to get there on tuesday if u don't want to sleep on d floor or inside d lecture hall coz hostel accommodation are nt much.
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by olumide098(m): 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
Benue loading... Why not lets share numbers and get to meet in person when we get to camp... My thought.... Am starting with my number....

Solanke seun Unilag..........08026589414

sms will do... drop you number....
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by PasD(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
I'm Douglas. Comin from owerri. 07031298981. Pin is 328AB9F3. I really really really need to take care of sometin very crucial on wednesday. Can I come in on thursday? Pls advice me old coppers. Fenks mateys
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by engrjoe(m): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
Karmatyra: who d beg u self if u want no com na ur future go suffer.......no b una get hiv pass idiots

Haba...e never reach una quarrel ooo. I can see u're frm Markudi bt why nt tell us gud stuffs abt d place plsss
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by engrjoe(m): 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
PasD: I'm Douglas. Comin from owerri. 07031298981. Pin is 328AB9F3. I really really really need to take care of sometin very crucial on wednesday. Can I come in on thursday? Pls advice me old coppers. Fenks mateys

Is it a scholarship stuff? Nd pls hw far is Owerri frm Benue??
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by sureboykris(m): 7:00am On Mar 03, 2013
engrjoe:

Is it a scholarship stuff? Nd pls hw far is Owerri frm Benue??
minimum 8hours. You can decide to go a day before Camp opens. Sleep in camp. You queue up very early in d morning to start registration.
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by danalad(m): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2013
Pls ....I wuld b going from abj..wanna know ao far it is n ao to go bout it...thks
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by engrjoe(m): 7:30am On Mar 03, 2013
sureboykris: minimum 8hours. You can decide to go a day before Camp opens. Sleep in camp. You queue up very early in d morning to start registration.

OMG...am going frm benin bt sha take excuse frm camp 2 go ttend my scholarship ceremony @ owerri... I just hope it wil be granted bt 8hrs OH LORD. Which kind matter be dis
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by tunchi88(m): 8:27am On Mar 03, 2013
Fr@ncis by n@me,I wud b tr@vling from enugu st@te,dnt wnt to tr@vel @lone,@ny1 interested in hving @ comp@ny c@n re@ch me on 07036802670 or my bbpin 229d34d0..
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 03, 2013
anybody travellin 4m Onitsha?
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by sureboykris(m): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2013
vivichocs: anybody travellin 4m Onitsha?
go to Benue links park at onitsha. You will get buses direct to benue. and you will surely meet other Corp members there
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 03, 2013
sureboykris: go to Benue links park at onitsha. You will get buses direct to benue. and you will surely meet other Corp members there
tanx, at upper iweka ryt?
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by ogboss: 9:43am On Mar 03, 2013
I will b comming from abuja, wuld I b able to get a bus at jabi park or I shuld just go straight to nyanya
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by stephybabe(f): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2013
My name is stephanie 08132190068 coming frm lagos
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by neejay1986(m): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
Good day my fellow corp members. Pls any body with an idea of where to get Benue state bus from Ibadan.
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by judeff: 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
That's if he i̶̲̥̅̊$ not a victim already
coolsamie0: Don't worry, you wouldn't be infected if u are careful
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by engrjoe(m): 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
stephybabe: My name is stephanie 08132190068 coming frm lagos

Are u on whatsapp or BBM @steph
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by sureboykris(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
vivichocs: tanx, at upper iweka ryt?
nope.its at menas near CKC
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by tmosco(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
Tayo will be coming from Lagos.
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
sureboykris: nope.its at menas near CKC
tanx alot
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by banabest(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
Posted to benue state...... Let meet heree.......... Dis is my pin 26A89E75.............. U can call 08061618080....... No shakin. cheesy
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by donmudia: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
banabest: Posted to benue state...... Let meet heree.......... Dis is my pin 26A89E75.............. U can call 08061618080....... No shakin. cheesy

Were U̶̲̥̅̊ coming from ? Am going from benin tomorrow nd D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ say its 8hr
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by sureboykris(m): 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2013
donmudia:

Were U̶̲̥̅̊ coming from ? Am going from benin tomorrow nd D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ say its 8hr
oga from Benin is abou 10hours not 8.
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by engrjoe(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
sureboykris: oga from Benin is abou 10hours not 8.

Re u serious?? Am going frm benin too. OMG 10hrs Meeen dis beta nt be real
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by Onyiip(f): 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
im onyii, would be coming from kano. Hw many hrs is it?
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by stephybabe(f): 12:22am On Mar 04, 2013
engrjoe:

Are u on whatsapp or BBM @steph
yes add me on watsapp 08132190068
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by okooloyun1(m): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2013
neejay1986: Good day my fellow corp members. Pls any body with an idea of where to get Benue state bus from Ibadan.
Benue links is opposite U.I gate jst get there around 5:30am-6:00am. Tell d driver u are going to NYSC camp.
Re: corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. by okooloyun1(m): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2013

modified / NYSC: How Can A Married Woman Serve In Her Husband's State Of Residence? / NYSC: 4 Camp Rules Corp Members Don't Make Fuss About [photos]