Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi. (10239 Views)

A Thread For Batch A'16 Pcm's Posted To KEBBI State. / A thread for corpers posted to Kebbi / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi. by engrkc: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2013
Hi guys welcome to kebbi if u r a lady corp member less than 30yrs of age from any state in d east or calabar n interested in a part time job pls contact me @ 08036014669 for a cooking n domestic job for a construction company here in birnin kebbi for immediate engagement.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi. by beylinko(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
Emmy,hw on earth did i miss this thread. Guy u funny die. Who told u those mamas are corpers. Dakingari wasnt dat bad na or am i missing something?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi. by beylinko(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
engr kc: Hi guys welcome to kebbi if u r a lady corp member less than 30yrs of age from any state in d east or calabar n interested in a part time job pls contact me @ 08036014669 for a cooking n domestic job for a construction company here in birnin kebbi for immediate engagement.
nothing 4 we guys?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi. by EmmyDe25(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
beylinko: Emmy,hw on earth did i miss this thread. Guy u funny die. Who told u those mamas are corpers. Dakingari wasnt dat bad na or am i missing something?
Hahahaha.... I guess is because u guys dnt boda to chat wid dem ich tym they cum to sell some of doz stuffs i listed above... Am atleast sure of 3 among al doz guys sellin tinz. In my rum *Rum 18* we converse a whole lot wit dem, me in particular i do ask dem wat is it lyk servin here... sum of my rumies wl even be teasin dem to drop their lines incase they ended up bin posted to sum of d LGs wia doz corpers are serving.
Maybe u dont knw, most of doz photographers u saw around: Brown, Social, Admin nd dat Tom boi Jos gal all served there. How do i knw? Am sure u knw hw much i skippd parade?... If in d a.m i stay in d rum wit my exemption letter frm d clinic, in d aftanun i always had to leave d rum cos of d heat to maami mkt to doz photographers stand.
Spkin of weda d camp was bad or not. Baba, am sayin ds wtout mincing words, dat wud be d worst 21days of my lyf. I knw its a subjective tin, buh i had no fun i must say.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi. by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2013
I'm a batch A corp member and i had fun in dakingari... i was a red crosser in camp and i acted as the governor on parade rehearsals. parade was sweet even though i dont do it...and my ppa is in zuru... zuru mark sense... but why is it that na male corpers plenty here... The ratio is 10 to 1... I think NYSC is promoting gays in disguise...
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi. by beylinko(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
sseunhayor: I'm a batch A corp member and i had fun in dakingari... i was a red crosser in camp and i acted as the governor on parade rehearsals. parade was sweet even though i dont do it...and my ppa is in zuru... zuru mark sense... but why is it that na male corpers plenty here... The ratio is 10 to 1... I think NYSC is promoting gays in disguise...
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi. by beylinko(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
sseunhayor: I'm a batch A corp member and i had fun in dakingari... i was a red crosser in camp and i acted as the governor on parade rehearsals. parade was sweet even though i dont do it...and my ppa is in zuru... zuru mark sense... but why is it that na male corpers plenty here... The ratio is 10 to 1... I think NYSC is promoting gays in disguise...
you are rite about the ratio. in my plattoon i cud count d numbrz of females n by the tym u subtract d ladies from the women u hav close to nothin.
About the camp i'll say it'S not dat bad(my opinion dou). d first week was adaptation period,d oda wks was lyk a routine.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi. by EmmyDe25(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
sseunhayor: I'm a batch A corp member and my ppa is in zuru... zuru mark sense... but why is it that na male corpers plenty here... The ratio is 10 to 1... I think NYSC is promoting gays in disguise...
See you! For where u camp, wetin be d ratio of Male to Female corpers? U had 1,533 corp members postd to Kebbi, out of dat figure a meagre 500 are female, nd out of those 500, 300 are alrdy married, 100 are due for marriage, leavin u guys wit just a hundred to battle with.
In addition, over 500 corps members redeployd out of Kebbi state so i dnt tink u shud be surprised wit wat you are sein at zuru... Shudnt expect less.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi. by comsoy(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2013
Aha! Guys are not smiling o! Well, as for me o, I see no reason no one is saying anything good about Kebbi State. Na wah o! Come to think of it, there is really nothing wrong with that place o, save the harsh weather. Matter of fact, I was posted to Dakingari, a dull place though yet full of opportunities, but only those whose eyes are open can see them. I'm not unhappy that I was posted to GSC, Dakingari, Suru LGA, Kebbi, nonetheless. CHEERS!

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi. by columbushenry(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
ani_luv:

Yea I jst passed out last month from Kebbi state....its very peaceful n I enyoyed my stay der. Dis ♏ÿ̲̣̣̣̥​ numba call me so I can tell u more....08185306923
can you please give more details of d place network available there?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi. by okoyegabriel818(m): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
I was posted to kebbi batch A 20i2 and I did my PA @ jega(maiyama)local government,I see nothing wrong with the state,so peaceful here is my bbm pin 27ae7113 and whatsup 08056384130 u are free to add me
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi. by beylinko(m): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2013
columbushenry:
can you please give more details of d place network available there?
Serving in kebbi mysev. Kebbi is a peaceful state just has someone has said. It can be boring a times so get set for that. Airtel is the thing if u want to enjoy the network, most expecially for browsing.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi. by EmmyDe25(m): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
beylinko:
Serving in kebbi mysev. Kebbi is a peaceful state just has someone has said. It can be boring a times so get set for that. Airtel is the thing if u want to enjoy the network, most expecially for browsing.
@LordEmmyde: B-Y, Being a while! good to see this thread coming alive again.... Hope you guys are having the best of time in Kebbi? Just went through the beginning of the thread and it got me trawling through memories.......... You know, the thought of our ever floundering Platoon ONE, the very popular Liberian soldier (forgotten his name), My hostel which could be likened to a dung-hill, the wacky but amazing set of guys i met there, those maami photographers, and the hot sun that burns your body like that of the Atacama desert. I just couldnt forget those bristle and horrendous moments i had back there.... lol.
Buddy, the mantle has fallen upon you, just try and be of help to the new guys..... gently counting down to the POP.

....With love from Lasgidi.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi. by Oluseyi2008(m): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Kebbi is a very nice state in the north i served in kebbi batch c 2011 now am still stayin in kebbi state am in zuru presisely that is another lagos in north you can reach me 08061190918 i have turn to indigen now
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi. by sweetgooddy: 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Pls how can I get to Kebbi frm delta State, Warri to be precise am jst posted der. Pls some one help me am scared.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi. by Ge0grapher(m): 12:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
Bro, abeg how did you go about your redeployment ... Pls share I need it badly.
EmmyDe25:

Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi. by Ozzy15: 4:47am On Apr 10, 2021
Please is there anyone currently serving in kebbi state? I need help.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Kebbi. by thankyouJesus(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jega Guarantees Corpers' Security In 2015 Elections / Kwara State Batch B'14 Let's Meet Here / NYSC: A Blessing Or A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.