Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com (19867 Views)

Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] / Adaeze Yobo Finally Reveals Her Pregnancy In Style.. / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Gialmine(f): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
Am tired mehn undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by muscar: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
For Goodness Sake!
How are we certain the second is not an old picture of her taken 2yrs ago?

If not,then I absolutely agree she's faking it. Grab some 3D glasses and face reality! Side and front view don't really matter here,its bloody obviously! Trace the end of her boobs to her tummy and do same for the second picture. Call me crazy but dude?!,there's a difference.

Lastly,The second bumpless clothe is lighter than the first so obviously,if there's really a baby bump,it ought to be more visible in the 2nd than the first.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
Dis gal dey craze ni
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by dammytosh: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
Is that not bold 5 in the 3rd picture ?

O Lord My God, please forgive me, I am living beyond my means. This girl is a millionaire in Dollars and the last time i checked, Forbes rated Billionaire Dangote uses bold 5. cry cry

Lord i beg for forgiveness for living EXTREMELY ABOVE MY MEANS and also forgive all these lazy girls who ask for bold 5 as gift without knowing who will pay for the bis subscription

AMEN !!!

grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Agbgift(f): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
She fake d belle o,she nor fake am o,as far as say nor be JESUS CHRIST or ME she wan born, dat one nor concern me. We go see d end result of d belle.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Jalal(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
Seriously like who cares?
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by AbrantieGH(m): 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
I was wondering how a 4 months pregnant woman could be flying great distances all over the world. A week prior to her Nigeria visit, she was in Brazil with Kanye. Look at the world map and add up the following miles:

USA (California) --> USA (New York) --> Brazil --> USA (New York) --> USA (California) --> USA (New York) --> Nigeria --> USA (New York) --> USA (California).

Okay, I did the maths:

4700 + 4815 + 4815 +4700 + 4700 + 8500 + 8500 + 4700
= 45,430 miles!

Only a fraudster could pull that off and still be home on time for her "ante-natal" visit. She be the master and everyone else, especially Nigeria, be the mugu grin.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by harlos: 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
Gialmine: Am tired mehn undecided
bring am back, bring am back, i wan hear more newsgrin

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by pekelepekele(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
Kai Nigerian witches don chop the gal pregnancy why you self come Nigeria wey people wey dey inside dey plan to comot?
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by ChineduElem: 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
A FOOL IS ALWAYS A FOOL!!! MTSHEEEEEWWWWWW!!! FOOLISH LovePeddler.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Osyxcel(m): 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]
As for MTO, why are they comparing a side shot with a front shot?[/size]

And comparing a tight fitting gown to a free gown....
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Symphony007: 1:06am On Mar 02, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Not saying she isn't pregnant (Gosh, why people will sit down to discuss this woman is beyond me) but I find this to be the most ridiculously simplistic argument in favor of the "Yes she is Pregnant" stance. . .what are 2yrs old?!! cheesy cheesy

By the by, so people still take Media Take out seriously.

Guess really IS one born every minute.
Can't you make a point without being insuting and rude? plonker!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 02, 2013
beyonce..kim..etc..yes.

what's new about this tho and why is it a surprise?
American celebs are vain as hell and believe having a baby = ruining their shape.

apparently being hyped up and viewed as a s3x object is more important than
actually putting that shape and those hips to use by pushing out their seeds. tongue

i believe there really is a little KIMYE on the way but via surrogate. wink
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 02, 2013
I have no doubt she is pregnant.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Goldie20: 4:39am On Mar 02, 2013
Mediatakeout always on some B.S , ''they'' said same thing about Beyonce..
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by abohrandy: 5:07am On Mar 02, 2013
Tonto Dike of USA!! grin grin Only say Tonto no get family like her!!! smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by fejeerow(f): 7:28am On Mar 02, 2013
the same thing was said about beyonce dat she wasnt pregnant and now it s now kim...let them be oo...they are living their life....whatever happens it s their business and not urs...side shot is different from front view shot. stop hating dear... kiss
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by henryadex(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2013
the dimension those other pictures were taken did not give a clear view of her tummy It should have been taken from the same angle with which the 1st one is taken and feeding us with dirty manna of a rotten celebrity who should be viewed with all ignominy SHOULD STOP
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Obijulius: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2013
Did she abort it? undecided

Just asking?
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by ddeola: 11:18am On Mar 02, 2013
Please can we stop discussing this ashy on this platform.Let's celebrate worthy ambassadors all over the world not people living fake lives.Abeg... angry
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Emoticon: 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
Who cares?
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Suchie(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
Talkin abt kim huh,she is pregnant cos i saw her.y nt go look for something to do with yur lives nigerians n become a celebrity like her.Stop beefing.i dnt just get it hw pple carry other pples problems on their head.Hissssssed shocked
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
hahahahahaha not surprised.... lol. with all these pregnancy news left and right, i kinda feel like having a baby oooo chineke grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
Suchie: Talkin abt kim huh,she is pregnant cos i saw her.y nt go look for something to do with yur lives nigerians n become a celebrity like her.Stop beefing.i dnt just get it hw pple carry other pples problems on their head.Hissssssed shocked

lol help me tell em ooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut, Ruggedman, Do2dtun In Throwback Photo / Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) / D'banj Exposed Without Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.