Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com (19870 Views)

Adaora Ukoh Shows Off Her Pregnancy [photos] / Adaeze Yobo Finally Reveals Her Pregnancy In Style.. / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by jenyna: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
[s][/s]
dopeJemi:

Dem no dey adopt?

Pragnancy or not,I love dat babe.full stop.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by extraterra: 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
Kimmy K may well be preggos... without evidence of her bulging tummy (for all of you who have to SEE to believe undecided), you could take a cue from her face and her boobies. she is retaining fluid thus the subtle looseness of her face, nose and lips. and she is more bootylicious than ever now. you can see some tell-tale spots everywhere on her skin.
and hey... U DONT BEGIN TO COMPARE SIDE PROFILE WITH FRONT-FACING SHOTS, ESPECIALLY IN AN EARLY PREGNANCY. U MUST BE [size=30pt]A LEARNER!!![/size]
cool
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by steffans(m): 8:06am On Mar 03, 2013
2 be a Star....or rada 2 Remain a Star u need d Spot light to be on u all d Time....
Kim Loves d Spot light on her all d tym...ppl shuld knw dat by nw...

U waste ur time getting married and getting Divorce in 72 days....do u tink it wasn't planed dat d divorce was gona happen

Don't u see Chris Humphries in Kardashian show uptill date....if u divorce me..and I see u making money with my face on a TV show....I will shut it down...

All dis na Celebrity stunt...

If she is Prgnant or nt...all na betwn 9 mnths....

She will have a constant Light on her....

Final Words: Kim K is a gud Marketer/ Sales Rep!
Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by bsquare18(f): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ha pregnacy is stil 4mnth old....did u al even knw wen dat 2nd picture waz taken nd meanwhile waz ha tomy nt quite showin wen she came 2Nigeria?.....pls oo leave kimmy alone

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Is Faking Her Pregnancy- Mediatakeout.com by roseisaac(f): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
weda she is pregnant or nt,is non off ur buzzzz ok.notin is hiden.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Exposed Without Glasses / D'banj Signs Deal With Priority Records (Photos) / What Exactly Is The Significance Of Cross Over Night? – Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.