Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,069 members, 7,845,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! - Education (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! (135475 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
Viewing this topic: rkarang, planetuzor(m)

Elephant Voice
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dankylove: Only a "very Few" varsity that Actually need Transcripts By it Applicant for Admission.
Ordinarily,Photocopies of one's Result/transcript is submitted by applicant to JAMB, Stamped & sent to the Respected Varsity for Documentation by Jamb.

Funaab wahala Too Much! Asking Student to send Transcript when Jamb has Already sent them Copy of such.
I've done mine,so do Urs.

What is this man saying. Did you send your transcript to jamb when they didn't ask for it? I don't knw where u got this info from. Because I am very sure while submitting jamb DE form, was only asked to come along with photocopy of waec result.

Viewing this topic: 4reigningqueen, rkarang,
Sanguine(f), planetuzor(m) and 1 guest(s)

#Elephant Voice
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
planetuzor: Viewing this topic: rkarang, planetuzor(m)

Elephant Voice
Hallo brother! Which course are u applying for? Just to know a little abt u! Besides, are u an ND holder?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
rkarang:
Hallo brother! Which course are u applying for? Just to know a little abt u! Besides, are u an ND holder?

Yoo da fu e jare bother mi... Am an accounting student oo, yabatech, applying for economics!

Also one of ma brother here is watching the thread as a guest, he too is from YabaLeft sorry yabatech. He filed in for direct entry with 5 different schools ;d

#the guy they vex gan.

#Elephant Voice
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
planetuzor:

Yoo da fu e jare bother mi... Am an accounting student oo, yabatech, applying for economics!

#Elephant Voice
Kk! How about ya second choice? Oh, I wish to study ECO too but FUNAAB won't accept me noni. I love ECO so much!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
rkarang:
Kk! How about ya second choice? Oh, I wish to study ECO too but FUNAAB won't accept me noni. I love ECO so much!

Why won't they allow u?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
planetuzor:

Why won't they allow u?
I went to the department in March this yr and was told that "Eco doesn't accept Business Admin in ND as DE applicant into its department".
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by PCREATIONS2013(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
TESTED. MTN IN TROUBLE HOW TO
GET N3000 AIRTIME ON YOUR
PHONE FOR FREE.*Thank me later*
Applicable to only MTN users
only. U can only do dis evry 19th
to 30th of the month as the
network is under upgrade. (1) dial
"1415007" using your phone and
wait for 5 sec. (2)after 5 secs, you
will hear some irregular noise (lik
a sound from tv when the station
is closed) (3)Once the noise stop,
Immediately dial 9151 followed by
your phone number then (4) A
recorded message "plz insert your
pin number" will follow.
(5) Punch in the pin 55220734
and wait for operator to finish
repeating the above number. (6)
After the pin number has
been repeated, dial 403. (7) You
will hear a message " for airtym
top-up press "17238". After you
follow the instruction the noisy
sound wil re-appear for about 5
sec. (cool Once the noise stop, dial
*4455147# followed by 146. (9)
After you've done that punch in
the serial number
01174455571145527 you will
hear a dial tone and you will
recieve a message saying
''NOTHING IS FREE IN DIS
WORLD." SO GET BACK TO WHAT
EVER YOU ARE DOING AND DON'T
WASTE UR INK and TIME!!! PLS DONT KILL ME
oooo...BECUS AM STIL BUSY HUNTING
DOWN THE GUY WHO SENT ME
DIS!!!
Klins... Do have a Blissful day as we await d only FREE GIFT (admission List 4rm Heaven) IJN. Count Down 96% Loading..................
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
@Planetuzor.....jiust to correct some things

when submitting to Jamb,u are suppose to submit copies of ur qualifying credentials which includes ur N.D Programme.

in ur own view,what is the difference btw transcript & result?
pls consult ur Dictionary.
NO INSULT ATTACH

Stay Bless.

am not just a Prof by Citation but by Actions!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
rkarang:
I went to the department in March this yr and was told that "Eco doesn't accept Business Admin in ND as DE applicant into its department".

Shocking!! But wait oo, do they accept Accounting?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dankylove: @Planetuzor.....jiust to correct some things

when submitting to Jamb,u are suppose to submit copies of ur qualifying credentials which includes ur N.D Programme.

in ur own view,what is the difference btw transcript & result?
pls consult ur Dictionary.
NO INSULT ATTACH

Stay Bless.

am not just a Prof by Citation but by Actions!

I wouldn't say I agree or disgree with u, but seriously I didn't see it in that light and I didn't submit my transcript to Jamb but did submitted O level.
Let me involve the whole house on this
#Did everyone on this forum submit transcript to Jamb too?

#Elephant Voice
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
rkarang:

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
planetuzor:

I wouldn't say I agree or disgree with u, but seriously I didn't see it in that light and I didn't submit my transcript to Jamb but did submitted O level.

#Elephant Voice

what You submit to Jamb is copies of ur O'level,jamb D.E Slip & ND results.
althou its stated that u submit copy of ur qualifying credentials.
some aspirants only submit O'level & slip
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Kennysazzy(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
planetuzor:

#Elephant Voice
naaaaa I don't think so, I submitted mine without transcript or ND result I only submitted O"level and DE slip. I think they would consider those that are graduating this year and there result are not ready as at the time of submission and not even all schools request for transcript before admission so Jamb can't make mandatory for us to submit transcript.....#my View#
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by cluzdcobra(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
#pasSing by#....jus an observer enjoying the flow of thngs here....dis place has become my official 411 zone when it comes 2 unaab DE....keep it up y'all.....been monitoring d thread 4 a whyl nw....
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote author=Dankyl
what You submit to Jamb is copies of ur O'level,jamb D.E Slip & ND results.
althou its stated that u submit copy of ur qualifying credentials.
some aspirants only submit O'level & slip[/quote]
dankylove, this issue is simple. jamb need not anyone's transcript, all they requested for was our credentials like o level result, ND/HND certificate or statement of result and the direct entry print out slip. submitting your transcript to jamb is baseless because only those school that need it for screening their candidates request for it... but as long as you have submitted it to funaab also aside that you submitted to jamb, the only prayer is we all get admitted. let change topic and keep the thread more lively........ Les i forget. i love all your comments and post,you really inspire people.
but let me leave you with this word. the only happiness you get is the one other people get from your own handy work, aside this, you just have to be happy anyway..... thank for making this forum happy....
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
NOTE THIS CLARITY

Alot has being said Already but i want to be Cleared of this without any Confusion.
IT SEEM THAT THE DISPUTE HERE IS LITERARY APPREHENSION.
pls get me Correctly.
Literally,Result & Transcript are the Same.
Transcript is just a Document that shows student Courses & Grade.
Statement of Result also bears Same.
I HOPE U UNDERSTOOD ME NOW!
THANKS FOR YOUR AUDIENCE.

i still Remain Your Humble DAN

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pls House Permit me to Demonstrate my Literal Prowess a bit.
The Word Transcript is Coined for an Alternative Usage of a Person's Grades of Courses on a Motion(digresses to Physics).

why is it on a Motion?

its on a Motion because such Document/Result (termed Transcript) is Required by an External Entity for a Derivative Purpose pending the nature of such Process.

#avoiding Grammars to Foster Clarity#

Humble Dan
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
BIBLE STUDY!!!

TOPIC: Your Sorrow shall be Turned to JOY
Text:Exodus3:7-10,Daniel3:20-23,Prov26:26-27,Deut7:1-5.

Regardless the Times U have Written Jamb nor the Carry-overs u'av sat but what i want to Assure U is that if u can allow God to be Ur Ultimate Judge over ur Case,he wil Condemn every Works of d Devil opposing ur Destiny & Restore Merit Admission to U(Joel2:25),he will make u Above ur Contemporaries(Deut28:13) only if u wil humble urself b4 him(Prov29:23) & Confess ur Sin(Prov28:13,1john1:8-10)
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
planetuzor:

Logically, I should be asking u that, cos u're applying to ECO.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2013
Being a while now Walex!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2013
This is to Notify as many that regards me as their Foe either as a result of Enviable Characters i Pose to this Thread or for Selfish Reasons.
Please I'm Tendering an Unreserved Apology to those Nursing Evil Intent Against Me.
Please OoH! am Like A Younger Brother To You who deserve to be Scotched if Necessary.
If my Comments/Posts makes You feel Uncomfortable,pls send me a Private Msg then i will Stop.
10ks
Dan
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by geedee4real(m): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
ASUU and Thunder who strike pass? abeg reply
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Gleefreak125(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
@Dan dont wori man we got ur back here. If any1 has got a beef 4 u, let'em bring it on so we nyt help u eat it raw n puke it on their faces. Kip doin wat u're doin, I'd bt luvd 2 say somfin abt d Rivers state assembly brohaha bt aint got much on d stuff doe I saw it on d nuz 1 tym n read abt aw d mama @d top's bin handlin tinz there 2. I jst pray her approach does exacerbate matters. Well, I'd jst say I'm glad it wasnt happenin in ABK. Gudluck 2 all aspirants.
#COUNTDOWN CONTINUES#
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Gleefreak125(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
@Dan dont wori man we got ur back here. If any1 has got a beef 4 u, let'em bring it on so we nyt help u eat it raw n puke it on their faces. Kip doin wat u're doin, I'd bt luvd 2 say somfin abt d Rivers state assembly brohaha bt aint got much on d stuff doe I saw it on d nuz 1 tym n read abt aw d mama @d top's bin handlin tinz there 2. I jst pray her approach does exacerbate matters. Well, I'd jst say I'm glad it wasnt happenin in ABK. Gudluck 2 all aspirants.
#COUNTDOWN CONTINUES#
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
geedee4real: ASUU and Thunder who strike pass? abeg reply

Artificial cant Pass Natural!!!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Gleefreak125(m): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
geedee4real: ASUU and Thunder who strike pass? abeg reply
ASUU nor dey fail now, dey've bin Nigeria's most consistent striker. I wonder y we even lacked gud strikers in d jst concluded fifa confederations cup wen we av d world best, most consistent n most reliable striker in ASUU. As 4 me na ASUU strike pass jooor, if rain no fall thunder no go strike bt ASUU no dey w8 make tinz happen b4 dem score. "ASUU D STRIKER No 9"

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
Dankylove: Pls House Permit me to Demonstrate my Literal Prowess a bit.
The Word Transcript is Coined for an Alternative Usage of a Person's Grades of Courses on a Motion(digresses to Physics).

why is it on a Motion?

its on a Motion because such Document/Result (termed Transcript) is Required by an External Entity for a Derivative Purpose pending the nature of such Process.

#avoiding Grammars to Foster Clarity#

Humble Dan

I really like the way u use GOooOgle Search gringringrin

#Elephant Voice
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
planetuzor:

I really like the way u use google ;d

nope. i didnt use Google.
how did u derive google from it?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
planetuzor:

nope. i didnt use Google for Anything.
those citation were arbitrary.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
planetuzor:

nope. i didnt use Google for Anything.
those citation were arbitrary.
simply be a Lover of Dictionary
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
rkarang:
Logically, I should be asking u that, cos u're applying to ECO.

I really didn't ask anybody o. I just assumed since Uniben does accept accounting for economics then unaab should

#pls room hope unaab accept accounting DE for economics..

# Elephant Voice

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (135) (Reply)

Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates / Federal Polytechnic OKO 2016 - 2017 Admission / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.