Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,887 members, 7,863,026 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! - Education (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! (135668 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by geedee4real(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
Gleefreak125:
ASUU nor dey fail now, dey've bin Nigeria's most consistent striker. I wonder y we even lacked gud strikers in d jst concluded fifa confederations cup wen we av d world best, most consistent n most reliable striker in ASUU. As 4 me na ASUU strike pass jooor, if rain no fall thunder no go strike bt ASUU no dey w8 make tinz happen b4 dem score. "ASUU D STRIKER No 9"
Arsenal are about signing ASUU on a 4 year deal worth 500,000 pounds, since they(Arsenal) could not sign Realmadrid hit man (Higuain)

2 Likes

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
planetuzor:

I really didn't ask anybody o. I just assumed since Uniben does accept accounting for economics then unaab should

#pls room hope unaab accept accounting DE for economics..

# Elephant Voice
Can't help laugh! Funny dude!!

ASSUMPTION? U gotta be kidding me!

FUNAAB does accept ND in business admin into her own business admin BUT UNILORIN only accepts A'level into her own business admin. What can u say abt that?

Every sch has its own policy, u should have asked.

Because I wanted to be ABSOLUTELY sure, I visited the office of the HOD for ECO in FUNAAB. Just as I did in UI and UNILORIN.

It is always good to confirm from the right source ( mainly at the DEPARTMENT cos admin only knows the general info and what we find online sometimes might nt be correct or probably outdated. For instance, u can find it on UI web that the sch accepts 2 O'level sittings but when u go to some departments there such as ELECT/ELECT, they will tell u that their department will not accept that and that admin only has general info).

Despite the fact that I have lotta friends, mostly my childhood frds at FUNAAB, I still went down there, just to be rightly sure.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
rkarang: Being a while now Walex!
yup bro, it has realy been a while, well, I did nt abandone the thread nor do I try to lag behind. Its jst that am a little bit lazy to comment this days(since there ain't critical issues to tackle). I have been and still in prayer mood for we all aspirants, and am sure God will accept & answer my prayers.
Ya'll that are yet to submit your transcript should please signify yourselve stating your school and what is hindering your transcript from reaching funaab uptill now, am here to help most especially poly ibadan students.
To ya'll trying to keep the thread breathing, I say a big kudos to u. One love.

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
Walexz02:
yup bro, it has realy been a while, well, I did nt abandone the thread nor do I try to lag behind. Its jst that am a little bit lazy to comment this days(since there ain't critical issues to tackle). I have been and still in prayer mood for we all aspirants, and am sure God will accept my prayers.
Ya'll that are yet to submit your transcript should please signify yourselve stating your school and what is hindering your transcript from reaching funaab uptill now, am here to help most especially poly ibadan students.
Yeah, I understand u brother!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2013
Warning: Dates in Calendar are closer than they appear.
Are you guyz prepared for the screening/interview??
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
Walexz02: Warning: Dates in Calendar are closer than they appear.
Are you guyz prepared for the screening/interview??
Yes of course brother!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Sanguine(f): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
In anticipation of the call up text message or email for the screening excercise... Anyone has any idea what is required of us for the screening excercise? So no one goes there and start looking like lukumon omo iya mufutau...
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
rkarang:
Can't help laugh! Funny dude!!

ASSUMPTION? U gotta be kidding me!

FUNAAB does accept ND in business admin into her own business admin BUT UNILORIN only accepts A'level into her own business admin. What can u say abt that?

Every sch has its own policy, u should have asked.

Because I wanted to be ABSOLUTELY sure, I visited the office of the HOD for ECO in FUNAAB. Just as I did in UI and UNILORIN.

It is always good to confirm from the right source ( mainly at the DEPARTMENT cos admin only knows the general info and what we find online sometimes might nt be correct or probably outdated. For instance, u can find it on UI web that the sch accepts 2 O'level sittings but when u go to some departments there such as ELECT/ELECT, they will tell u that their department will not accept that and that admin only has general info).

Despite the fact that I have lotta friends, mostly my childhood frds at FUNAAB, I still went down there, just to be rightly sure.

Bros is it correctable able na editable. And the problem now is that I choose economics first choice and second choice.. How do I correct this? Rooommmm

#sad mood!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
rkarang:
Yes of course brother!
All through ur business admin degree course. Did u do any subject related to econmics like statistics, quantitative analysis and co?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2013
Sanguine: In anticipation of the call up text message or email for the screening excercise... Anyone has any idea what is required of us for the screening excercise? So no one goes there and start looking like lukumon omo iya mufutau...
Candidates have therefore been advised to be FORMALY dressed for the interview and also required to
bring along, the following items:

i. Original copies of their credentials;

ii. Evidence of payment of Acceptance Fee;

iii. Evidence of payment of Computer Training Fee;

iv. Downloaded slip, printed from UNAAB website, containing the record of Credentials provided by the
candidate for admission; and

v. Original copy of Birth Certificate.

From FUNAAB web

www.unaab.edu.ng/unaab-news/213-news-published-in-september-2011/3597-unaab-picks-sept-7-10-for-freshers-interview-.html
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
planetuzor:
All through ur business admin degree course. Did u do any subject related to econmics like statistics, quantitative analysis and co?
Yes of course, I did Micro and Macro economics, Business Statistics (1&2) and Business Mathematics (1&2), Public Finance, Cost Accounting (1&2) and all that.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
planetuzor:

Bros is it correctable able na editable. And the problem now is that I choose economics first choice and second choice.. How do I correct this? Rooommmm

#sad mood!
I don't know how to answer that brother! But be hopeful and prayerful, miracle does happen everywhere!
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by daarworld: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
plz ooo has any 1 got d idea of d cost of acceptance cum computa fees. Let us know how exhorbitant it is and make we dey prepare for it ooo
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Gleefreak125(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hi roomies, one of ur own here nids prayers 4rm all cylinders o. My 2nd institution of choice has released her 1st batch admission list n ma name is still found wantin. Doe I cant categorically say any DE candidate has bin admitted cos d level in which aspirants were admited wasnt signified on d list, yet no prayer is insignificant 4rm u guys.(funaab is still dear 2 my hrt). I've also got a putme exam 2mao, so wish me luck there 2. Thanks in anticipation 4 ur prayers. All iz well even in d well
#STILL ON FUNAAB'S COUNTDOWN TINZ#
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
rkarang:
Yes of course, I did Micro and Macro economics, Business Statistics (1&2) and Business Mathematics (1&2), Public Finance, Cost Accounting (1&2) and all that.
Please Is their anything like Change of Course form for Direct entry in Jamb and also can I edit my Fun-nab registration.? Need Very Urgent answers Pls.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by prinxadegoke: 5:21am On Jul 19, 2013
@planetuzor Go to funnab ICT or admission office if dey can change ur dept because I also waited lastyr admission in UI because I chose Econs nd I hav OND banking and finance. Econs does nt accept OND all over Nigeria's universities. D same also happen to my frnds dat chose unilorin lastyr. Pls go dere so u dnt waste ur slot. May God help us all....
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by lamboshuango(m): 6:18am On Jul 19, 2013
My question,i want to ask abt DE in FUNAAB ,i studied comp sci in MAPOLY wer i bagged my OND(upper credit) ,i do nt av chemistry bcoz it is nt compulsory,bt i wil lyk to PORT to FUNAAB tru DE,wer chemistry is compulsory,i want to knw if i kan use 2013 o level dat av chemistry to run DE wit d OND result of 2012?urgent ansa required plz
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 7:45am On Jul 19, 2013
prinxadegoke: @planetuzor Go to funnab ICT or admission office if dey can change ur dept because I also waited lastyr admission in UI because I chose Econs nd I hav OND banking and finance. Econs does nt accept OND all over Nigeria's universities. D same also happen to my frnds dat chose unilorin lastyr. Pls go dere so u dnt waste ur slot. May God help us all....

Would I also need to change of course form in Jamb? Would that be necessary or no need for that? #would change of course forms till be available?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by planetuzor(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2013
I wannted to know, is there anything wrong if I qucikly run to fuunab ICT and effect the change of course without effecting the change of course in jamb too? Would that affect me in the screening?

Pls rooom Wake of from the sleep and help this boi in front of you?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Walexz02(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2013
planetuzor: I wannted to know, is there anything wrong if I qucikly run to fuunab ICT and effect the change of course without effecting the change of course in jamb too? Would that affect me in the screening?

Morning bro, the fact is, you have to take a step at time, I'll advice that you visit Funaab ICT first and they'll feed you with other necessary information(s) if need be.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Accuratephemite: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2013
The Triple Filter
In ancient Greece, Socrates was
reputed to hold knowledge in
high esteem.One day an
acquaintance met the great
philosopher and said, "Do you
know what I just heard about
your friend?"
"Hold on a minute," Socrates
replied. "Before you talk to me
about my friend, it might be good
idea to take a moment and filter
what you’re going to say. That’s
why I call it the triple filter test.
The first filter is Truth. Have you
made absolutely sure that what
you are about to tell me is true?"
"Well, no," the man said, "actually I
just heard about it and…"
"All right," said Socrates. "So you
don’t really know if it’s true or not.
Now, let’s try the second filter, the
filter of Goodness. Is what you are
about to tell me about my friend
something good?"
"Umm, no, on the contrary…"
"So," Socrates continued, "you
want to tell me something bad
about my friend, but you’re not
certain it’s true. You may still pass
the test though, because there’s
one filter left—the filter of
Usefulness. Is what you want to
tell me about my friend going to
be useful to me?"
"No, not really."
"Well," concluded Socrates, "if
what you want to tell me is
neither true, nor good, nor even
useful, why tell it to me at all?"

2 Likes

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by sexyolag(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2013
It's 2nd friday in the Holy month of Ramadan. Let's pray so, d strike gonna end soon. And I pray everyone's name will come out in d screening list and finally being admitted in the university...

Can't wait to be part of Nairaland Matriculants Family in FUNAAB...... See you guys there

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by black36(m): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
Am nt yet with M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ transcript 'tanx. God asup as called off dere strike""hope I can take it to funaab next week help m pal
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
prinxadegoke: @planetuzor Go to funnab ICT or admission office if dey can change ur dept because I also waited lastyr admission in UI because I chose Econs nd I hav OND banking and finance. Econs does nt accept OND all over Nigeria's universities. D same also happen to my frnds dat chose unilorin lastyr. Pls go dere so u dnt waste ur slot. May God help us all....
Hmm... Seems u have wealth of experience in this issue. I said it EMPHATICALLY in my previous posts but it didn't catch the air. Although, am nt sure of all over Nigeria but am sure of most schs in south west.

So my dear brother, I humbly ask for the course that u're now applying for?
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2013
its Good to be a Reader!
the Thread is Now Catchy
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2013
daarworld: plz ooo has any 1 got d idea of d cost of acceptance cum computa fees. Let us know how exhorbitant it is and make we dey prepare for it ooo
Check the below link to confirm that.

www.unaab.edu.ng/component/content/article/3568.html
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2013
planetuzor: I wannted to know, is there anything wrong if I qucikly run to fuunab ICT and effect the change of course without effecting the change of course in jamb too? Would that affect me in the screening?

Just like my dear brother has already said, face the challenge, take a step and u're gonna feel happy irrespective of the outcome.

You're definitely gonna add more to ur knowledge! So make a move brother.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
Walexz02:
yup bro, it has realy been a while, well, I did nt abandone the thread nor do I try to lag behind. Its jst that am a little bit lazy to comment this days(since there ain't critical issues to tackle). I have been and still in prayer mood for we all aspirants, and am sure God will accept & answer my prayers.
Welcom walex. the thread Manager. kudos to you too
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dankylove: its Good to be a Reader!
the Thread is Now Catchy
Yes it is! Readers are not just leaders they are writers. the always find something to write about. they read consciously and unconsciously, they are not a wishful reader because they know that wishes aren't horse. one fact about readers is; they always have panacea to every pandemonium because they might have come across it in one book or the other, since they had wine and dine with the far, near and dead great minds.
the truth is, If you don' want to be forgotten, then write something worth reading or do something worth writing.it's your right to write. enjoy your day!

1 Like

Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by Deleabiodun: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2013
FUNAAB registration closes todai!
Check FUNAAB site for confirmation.
Hmmmm........ Transcript Palava!!!
GOD HELP US ALL.
Re: FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread! by rkarang: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2013
lamboshuango: My question,i want to ask abt DE in FUNAAB ,i studied comp sci in MAPOLY wer i bagged my OND(upper credit) ,i do nt av chemistry bcoz it is nt compulsory,bt i wil lyk to PORT to FUNAAB tru DE,wer chemistry is compulsory,i want to knw if i kan use 2013 o level dat av chemistry to run DE wit d OND result of 2012?urgent ansa required plz
Oh sorry, I couldn't reply u on time,I just noticed it. Yeah go ahead sir, a frd of mine used it last year ( I mean new GCE after his ND@ EDE) and his now in CHM @ FUNAAB. So sorry that am replying late. I hope the result is available sha oo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (135) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic OKO 2016 - 2017 Admission / Federal Government Scholarship 2016/2017 Exam Updates / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.