Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick (25428 Views)

Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by ngbest: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
She is mentally disorder lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
I dey imagine how small d child's penis is. Even if it's gonna be useless when d child grow up, he may still have a good life.
Some men don't even fuckkk through out their lives....talk abt those consecrated for religions.
#Poor child 4rm a sick mother.

1 Like

Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Ejine(m): 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
dammytosh: joy stick ?

For which of the games ? She should have ordered online.

What is the joy in the stick ?

In other news, RIP boy. Next time, they choose a non serial killer parent.

It was probably a SonyEricsson phone joystick the boy had between his legs. Oh the tragedy.
Mommy wanted a Caterpillar gearshift instead.

1 Like

Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by moneyhungry(m): 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
hi everyone: i'm d dead boy n am writing from my ghost-mode.
pls tank my mom 4 killing me...
i was a devoted Moslem (jihadist),
so God gave me a BIG di/ck,
i'm enjoying in heaven with my 72 VIRGIN$.
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by lekins101(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
Its crazy what you see this days.....but the kid is just nine how does she expect him to have a larger joystick undecided undecided undecided [sup][[color=#000099][/color]/sup][code][/code]
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Encoredme(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
The woman is obviously not well. A normal mother wouldn't do that. It's abormality by statistical and maladaptive defintions. 1 out of 10 women could be like this, who knowns?
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by rbjimoh: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
babyosisi: Chineke mee!
Was she hoping to give birth to a porrrrrrn star sized infant?
. You've been watching that kinda x-rated stuff lately, uh? cheesy
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by moneyhungry(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
ngbest: She is mentally disorder lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
u just have killed d boy's ghost with dis grammar.
oh!

4 Likes

Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by aieromon(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
She definitely needs help of some kind cos her excuse is inexcusable.
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Soso990240(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2013
Anythng dat can eat punny is acceptable..
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Soso990240(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
money-hungry :

oh!
ur own worst nwannem..hehehehehehe
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Decryptor(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
The other time, it was a mother burning her 6 year old son to death cos he could not recite quran...now this
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Frostyzone(m): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
ngbest: She is mentally disorder lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin

I promised myself I will not laugh in this thread, but this kind of grammar is a comedy in itself.

Wow! Dude, Abeg no mind the haters, you nailed it! grin
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by 190theclown: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
yuzedo: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Clap for yasef! Good job!
[size=5pt]They should've done the same to[/size] 190!
angry undecided

actually the reverse is the case
as my d!ck won an OSCAR AWARD at the age of 9 for me
if you doubt this ask romance section females grin grin grin
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by TableLeg(m): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
slimyem: Pikin bloukous wey still dey grow...shockedshocked
Tooo many psychopaths all around these days..
Poor child!!
What is the meaning of "bloukous"?
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by yuzedo: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
190-the-clown:

actually the reverse is the case
as my d!ck won an OSCAR AWARD at the age of 9 for me
if you doubt this ask romance section females grin grin grin
Uncle you can lie?!?!?!!?! angry
The only person that has given you "punny" is Simon-Anål! grin cheesy
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Frostyzone(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
money-hungry :

oh!

Dude, you reminded me of a certain joke about a principal that intended to correct his subordinate's grammatical error, but instead made a complete ar.se of himself.
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Onlinebiz2012: 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by joek(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
I think she can't stand anything less than a ROD.
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by kandiikane(m): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
yuzedo:
Uncle you can lie?!?!?!!?! angry
The only person that has given you "punny" is Simon-Anål! grin cheesy
grin grin
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by oboy3(m): 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
money-hungry :
hi everyone: i'm d dead boy n am writing from my ghost-mode.
pls tank my mom 4 killing me...
i was a devoted Moslem (jihadist),
so God gave me a BIG di/ck,
i'm enjoying in heaven with my 72 VIRGIN$.
damn
you skipped your Medics Again.

1 Like

Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by patholaw: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
person wey carry am no complain...na u cum dey complain
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Iyoaye1(f): 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2013

angry undecided
ibon gboooosaaaa.......lols.It's clab urself,not clab for urself.
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Chitexs250(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hmmm

Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Deco007: 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
Pure madness
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by coogar: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
babyosisi: [size=18pt]Why didn't her father kill her at nine for not having bre.asts like Cossy Orjiakor ?[/size]

Eediotic woman

too many female psychopaths around these days.
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Kc3000: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
C'mon now, the poor boy never even got to puberty yet. My poker grew exponentially once I hit puberty grin. . . a man would have known this. Did she even consult with the boys father about her concerns, before going crazy?
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
Abi she de compare am to him Papa own? Common!! Has she not heard about good things and d sizes they come in? undecided undecided
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Symphony007: 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
Just when i taught i've heard the fringest things in this world...so in essence, this woman murdered her baby because she taught he'll be poor sexually..yeah because that's the first every mother considers in their new born is his sexual ability in future.
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
Table Leg :

What is the meaning of "bloukous"?

O juo Beati! undecided tongue

Oya Slimyem, come and explanate oº°˚!
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by gunner4life(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2013

angry undecided
SECONDED lipsrsealed[quote author=yuzedo] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Sijo01(f): 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
Sign of end time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Manage Energy Consumption At Home? / A Call To Change "My Children Will Not Suffer What I Suffered" Syndrome / Woman Births Triplet After 19Years Of Marriage | Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.