Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick (25413 Views)

Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Desdola(m): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
Madness in the highest level
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by hunda: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
Innocent boy,was it his fault? why she no go drown the father. R.I.P boy
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by dapsonlou(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
when this new generation is walking around with damaged toto, she know the son's generation, girls will be walking around with toto the size of texas

1 Like

Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Metallurgist: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
money-hungry :
hi everyone: i'm d dead boy n am writing from my ghost-mode.
pls tank my mom 4 killing me...
i was a devoted Moslem (jihadist),
so God gave me a BIG di/ck,
i'm enjoying in heaven with my 72 VIRGIN$.
i pity u, such hatred!!! I wonder if this obsessive hatred of urs eva allowed u to sleep, rooooteeen 2 the coooore
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by LloydIy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
Judge verdict should be:

"Death by massive Love Machine"

1 Like

Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Eifeh(m): 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
Thank god she is not my mother, i for don die since R.I.P Boy
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by andyanders: 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
Maybe she was already using the boy to get se-xual satisfaction of which due to the size, she could not.
Also, she could be mentally challenged.
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
Lloyd~Iy:
Judge verdict should be:

"Death by massive Love Machine"

more like 'an industrial size di.ldo'...
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by TUMIC(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
HO WHAT A WONDERFOOL MOTHER'S LOVE.
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by sammynice(m): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
God bless Akin and Paw parents 4 not shootin....dem...but d boy didn't complain nw....women na waooooo
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Orikinla(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
Women are mojo crazy.
My Akukumakuma mojo is the talk of the town.
Just one chick had it and she could not help gossiping about it.
May God help them.
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hahaahahhahaahaaaa LMAO this is funny buh not funny ... this woman is really sick in the blood ... God !! Why couldn't she wait untill the boy is all grown up ... This Onyibo people sef ..... diar own mamiwater get weight die ... na so e dey posses dem reach this ain't ordinary cux a woman in her right frame of mind wouldn't even dare think of doinq dizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Alleinad(f): 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hahahahaha!! Wonders will never end!
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by topmostg: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
was she xpecting a mandingo-sized cock on her 9yr old son?

Cocks grow too b1tch.

This woo man na confam eediot..
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by meetmeonline: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
Eifeh: Thank god she is not my mother, i for don die since R.I.P Boy
......from here, I can vividly imagine the size of you....do not tell me ur 'kini' is the size of a wall clock battery.....lol
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by lalaberry(f): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
grin this is highly lugubrious grin
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
Wow, p0rn is really killing the society.
A lot of those tools are unrealistic and not every woman would want such monsters in her to begin with.

This is just sad.
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by ozodimgba(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
Her reason to me does not hold water becos Asian men are known not to be well endowed in between their thighs. shocked shocked
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by bonetalk(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
money-hungry :
hi everyone: i'm d dead boy n am writing from my ghost-mode.
pls tank my mom 4 killing me...
i was a devoted Moslem (jihadist),
so God gave me a BIG di/ck,
i'm enjoying in heaven with my 72 VIRGIN$.
laugh wan kill.... B ut some folks might descend on u
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by bonetalk(m): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
money-hungry :

u just have killed d boy's ghost with dis grammar.
oh!
walahi
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by blezin123: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
somethin is wrong somewhere
maybe up-steps
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by SIRKOL(m): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
My world sad wat concers her wit d little boys poor joystick.....dis woman must rili like guy wif HUGE sadstickoo shocked
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by chichi414: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
Na wa ooo dis woman is going crazy it's funny sha
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Necsy: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
kulyie: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin very funny woman indeed,was she raising her son with the intention of sleeping with him.wonders shall never nd in this world.orisirisi.am sure in her mind she was saving her future daughter inlaws from sexual misery shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin or was she thinking pricks dont grow too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahahahahahahohohohoho! I cant fit laf at all grin
kulyie: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin very funny woman indeed,was she raising her son with the intention of sleeping with him.wonders shall never nd in this world.orisirisi.am sure in her mind she was saving her future daughter inlaws from sexual misery shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin or was she thinking pricks dont grow too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hahahahahahahohohohoho! I cant fit laf at all
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by scobaba: 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
Small plik wahala!

Ekpen my guy, u get luck say ur mum no relate to ds woman, u for don kpai fr baby bath..lwkm!
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Vivipop(f): 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
Heheheheee,nothing person no go hear for dis world sef. I no fit shout oooo.
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by marvelousabah(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
e.dynasty:
Onila is laughing angry what's funny? grin
i wonder
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
This is arant nonsence
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by moneyhungry(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
my friends say i'm funny.
is dat right?
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
This is totally unforgiving!
While some are looking for kids to call them "mother", some are drowning theirs.
Lord, save your people!
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
Tufiakwa
Re: Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick by onila(f): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
Frostyzone:

grin grin

I promised myself I will not laugh in this thread, but this kind of grammar is a comedy in itself.

Wow! Dude, Abeg no mind the haters, you nailed it! grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14 Things That Hurt Your Wife / When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. / My Wife Has Changed Negatively, Please Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.