Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Tax Professionals Forum - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tax Professionals Forum (34598 Views)

Geomatics Professionals Forum / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria / Human Resource Professionals: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tax Professionals Forum by mrphysics(m): 6:23am On Dec 29, 2022
SMJay:
Why should she pay with her own money, I think she should report the employer to IRS anonymously. hmmmm and that would be how much?

If you understand how tax works from the regulators frame of reference you will know that it will take her time to get a TCC.

If she reports to the IRS, the IRS will send their Backduty department to come and audit the firm, this will take time and mean they will pay huge some of money.

If she truly needs a TCC, then she should go through the Direct Assessment Tax department and get a TCC within a day.

Every state have a minimum amount above which a TCC can be given. In some states, it's lower, in other states it could be higher. All she needs to do is to go to any tax office and ask to be assessed and given a TCC. This process has been simplified and TCC can be gotten within hours.
Re: Tax Professionals Forum by mrphysics(m): 6:29am On Dec 29, 2022
SMJay:
Why should she pay with her own money, I think she should report the employer to IRS anonymously. hmmmm and that would be how much?

In response to how much, be informed that before you get a TCC you must have paid tax for the last 3 years. I don't recommend getting a TCC for 2022 because it will expire 31st December 2022. He/she should wait till January.

In the state where we operate their Tax Management System and IGR, a TCC can be given when a total payment of N250k has been paid for the last 3 years.

The picture below is a paragraph of the memo we received to implement some changes for generating TCC effective January 1st 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tax Professionals Forum by SMJay: 12:55am On Jan 13, 2023
mrphysics:

In response to how much, be informed that before you get a TCC you must have paid tax for the last 3 years. I don't recommend getting a TCC for 2022 because it will expire 31st December 2022. He/she should wait till January.

In the state where we operate their Tax Management System and IGR, a TCC can be given when a total payment of N250k has been paid for the last 3 years.

The picture below is a paragraph of the memo we received to implement some changes for generating TCC effective January 1st 2023.
Thank you for your response.

1 Like

Re: Tax Professionals Forum by SMJay: 3:56am On Feb 21, 2023
Good morning Sir,
Can we talk outside Nairaland?
mrphysics:

Re: Tax Professionals Forum by mrphysics(m): 6:29am On Feb 21, 2023
SMJay:
Good morning Sir,
Can we talk outside Nairaland?
Of course. Drop your email and I will reach out to you sir

1 Like

Re: Tax Professionals Forum by SMJay: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2023
mrphysics:

Of course. Drop your email and I will reach out to you sir
infosmjay@yahoo.com
Re: Tax Professionals Forum by mrphysics(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2023
SMJay:

Your email isn't delivering.

3 Likes

Re: Tax Professionals Forum by SMJay: 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
mrphysics:

Your email isn't delivering.
Godd evening Sir, it is delivering. You could drop your email address. Thank you
Re: Tax Professionals Forum by mrphysics(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2023
SMJay:
Godd evening Sir, it is delivering. You could drop your email address. Thank you

Alright, please check your mail.
Re: Tax Professionals Forum by mrphysics(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2023
SMJay:

Please find the attached response gotten. The mail is bouncing back.
Re: Tax Professionals Forum by SMJay: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2023
mrphysics:

Please find the attached response gotten. The mail is bouncing back.

You can reach me via: touremo@yahoo.com

Let me know when you send a message so I can drop a personal email.

Sent

2 Likes

Re: Tax Professionals Forum by mrphysics(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2023
SMJay:
Sent

Replied. thanks
Re: Tax Professionals Forum by Rubyjade: 10:05am On May 07, 2023
UK Visa Sponsorship for Accountants.

There are many UK firms that sponsor visas for accountants. Some of the well-known firms that offer visa sponsorship for accountants in the UK include the Big Four accounting firms: Deloitte, PwC, EY, and KPMG.

Other accounting firms in the UK that may offer visa sponsorship for accountants include:

1. Grant Thornton UK LLP
2. BDO LLP
3. RSM UK
4. Moore Kingston Smith
5. Mazars LLP
6. Crowe UK LLP
7. PKF Francis Clark
8. MHA MacIntyre Hudson

Keep in mind that visa sponsorship requirements may vary by firm and may depend on factors such as your level of experience and qualifications. It is always best to check with the specific firm about their visa sponsorship policies and requirements
Re: Tax Professionals Forum by Oyindamolah: 11:44pm On May 17, 2023
I seek an auditor for a statutory audit
Kindly send in your proposal letter to kemiadeshinaoyindamola@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Paying Law Firms In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository Nigeria / 10 African Countries With The Highest Minimum Wage / Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.