Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Viber! A Free Calling And Messaging Application - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Viber! A Free Calling And Messaging Application (2796 Views)

Android 5.1 Arrives With HD Calling And Safeguards For Stolen Phones / Top 10 Free Calling Applications. / Android And Iphone Users, Let's Get Together On Viber,tango And Skype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viber! A Free Calling And Messaging Application by jboy01(m): 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
Viber lets you use
your Phone make free calls
and send free text and photo
messages to other Viber
users, on any device, network
and country! it is available for all types of phone. it also a better replacement for whatsapp.
Re: Viber! A Free Calling And Messaging Application by beehighdee(m): 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
jboy01: Viber lets you use
messages to other Viber
and country! it is available for all types of phone. it also a better replacement for whatsapp.
I don't see any free call dere or maybe I don't know how to use it....?
Re: Viber! A Free Calling And Messaging Application by OCTAVO: 12:39am On Mar 02, 2013
The thing no gree call out o. Which way abeg?
Re: Viber! A Free Calling And Messaging Application by jboy01(m): 7:44am On Mar 02, 2013
OCTAVO: The thing no gree call out o. Which way abeg?
You can only call your friend that has viber instal on his/her fone. (That is a viber to viber call.). I have call with it, and its cool.
Re: Viber! A Free Calling And Messaging Application by OCTAVO: 7:55am On Mar 02, 2013
jboy01:
You can only call your friend that has viber instal on his/her fone. (That is a viber to viber call.). I have call with it, and its cool.
Yeah I tried calling my contact on viber. But it is telling me that "currently, I can not call that contact. And gave me the option of sending free viber message.
Re: Viber! A Free Calling And Messaging Application by Osumare2013: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2013
jboy01: Viber lets you use
messages to other Viber
How is it a better replacement for whatsapp?...pls I'm interested. What advantage does it hav over whatsapp (leave d free-callin aspect)?
Re: Viber! A Free Calling And Messaging Application by Osumare2013: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2013
OCTAVO:
Yeah I tried calling my contact on viber. But it is telling me that "currently, I can not call that contact. And gave me the option of sending free viber message.
I think d free callin option is only available for androids and iPhones. Not available for Blackberry for now... http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viber
Re: Viber! A Free Calling And Messaging Application by beehighdee(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2013
Osumare2013:
I think d free callin option is only available for androids and iPhones. Not available for Blackberry for now... http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viber
en en....I tot as much....cos I dont even see d option in my pure water nokia....lol
Re: Viber! A Free Calling And Messaging Application by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
OCTAVO:

Viber call option is not available on Blackberry and may never be cos of bb platform problems with VOIP. Whatsapp is limited as it is only used in text charts.
Why buy a BB? when u have cheap options such as the Tecno N3/N7 or Samsung S Duos
Viber is good but lack video call. I prefer the app called Tango because it is superior in call quality and video call is also available.
Check here for Tango https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sgiggle.production
Re: Viber! A Free Calling And Messaging Application by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
Tango can also be installed on pc, android, iphone and can be installed on more than one device.
features
video call
audio call
sms/text chart
send photo or video
Excellent application.
Re: Viber! A Free Calling And Messaging Application by Bawss1(m): 6:23am On Mar 11, 2013
Blackberry users who have installed Viber should forget about the free calls feature, its not available on the BB platform.

1 Like

Re: Viber! A Free Calling And Messaging Application by akinlolusewanu9(m): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2013
How to install Viber on your laptop. Especially for those that are in the office with system, Not only can you do Viber on Android, Blackberry and iPhone, but also on laptops too. http://phonegist..com/2013/06/how-to-install-viber-on-windows-and.html
Re: Viber! A Free Calling And Messaging Application by kedunaija(m): 8:32am On Apr 28, 2015
This really works in Nigeria o! its so amazing the things we can do with this messenger app.
http://www.techizo.com/www-viber-com-download-viber-messeger-app/
Re: Viber! A Free Calling And Messaging Application by babafunny(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2015
Viber Download: viber.com is known for its viber free calls and messages both on Viber Desktop, Viber for Windows PC, Viber on the App Store on iTunes,
http://www.techvaid.com/viber-download-www-viber-com-pc-viber-free-download/

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Zero Screen Warranty / On A Sunday Morning Like Dis "Mtn Fell" Come In / Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Oneplus Smartphones In Lagos (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.