Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State (5920 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Kano / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by wilxz(m): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
Let's share our experiences from our journey to and activities in lasgidi camp.
#team lasgidi, we rock! No dulling.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by humph007(m): 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
I'm wishing myself and every other prospectiv
e Batch A 2013 corp members to Lagos a happy and fruitful stay!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by cutieconcept: 12:13am On Mar 02, 2013
Am looking forward to a splendid and memorable stay in camp. Congrats #team lasgidi#
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by homiben(m): 3:30am On Mar 02, 2013
Camp Lasgidi, I̶̲̥̅̊ hail... Let's relate, ping a broda 27ffea3e... No dulling!
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by nneh1(f): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
I never wish for lagos and God posted me there. How do i cope?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by nnecar(f): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pls how do I find my way 2 d camp from kaduna
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by anitank(f): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
Brb
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by jpcomrade: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
nnecar: Pls how do I find my way 2 d camp from kaduna
There is direct bus to Lag,then drop at ojota or oshodi,ask anyone to show u where to get iyana ipaja bus that is where your camp is.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by Gistwitherico(m): 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
All of una work am! God go catch una! Then carry me go calabar oh.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by InesQor(m): 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
Gistwitherico: All of una work am! God go catch una! Then carry me go calabar oh.
Calabar better pass Lagos walahi
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by omalichanwando: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
I pray I finish registration on time...crowd dey always much for lag camp..tufia!
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by Lobolintin(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
Thats d best camp ever,no goin out,pregnant women xcluded,and has free time to go at any gven tym.... D camp is the best hav ever witnes,alot of artist troopin in 4 performance.and d fud make sence,tarred parade ground.. 1st clas hostel... Trade fair like mami market... Go there jare,and enjoy
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by Novak(m): 1:59am On Mar 03, 2013
See let's make the camp fun okay! No dulling, my name is Thomas, all my bro's n gals in Lagos camp text me on 08060453719
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by Novak(m): 2:00am On Mar 03, 2013
u don go other camps before? i fear o
Lobolintin: Thats d best camp ever,no goin out,pregnant women xcluded,and has free time to go at any gven tym.... D camp is the best hav ever witnes,alot of artist troopin in 4 performance.and d fud make sence,tarred parade ground.. 1st clas hostel... Trade fair like mami market... Go there jare,and enjoy
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by Novak(m): 2:01am On Mar 03, 2013
Calm down na, one step at a time.
omalichanwando: I pray I finish registration on time...crowd dey always much for lag camp..tufia!
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by wilxz(m): 3:57am On Mar 03, 2013
For those coming in from other state to lagos for the first time. If your bus stops at ojota, take another bus going to oshodi. Most buses stop u at oshodi oke ( immediately after d bridge) on oshodi apapa expressway, Try walking down under the bridge onto Agege motor road (that's the expressway under the bridge) you can then board a bus going to iyana ipaja from there. When you get to iyana ipaja, I think its a 100bucks from there to d camp.

For those coming from d north, most times your buses tend to take you to oyingbo. Get a bus going to costain from oyingbo, when you get to costain, you board another bus going 2 ojuelegba (hope I got that spelling correctly). From ojuelegba, you get another bus going to oshodi. ( The bus from ojuelegba would stop u at oshodi but along the Agege motor road (that's the expressway under the bridge) you can then board a bus going to iyana ipaja from there. When you get to iyana ipaja, I think its a 100bucks from there to d camp.

For those coming in from the airport, well since you can afford that, you can as well afford to take the airport cab straight to the camp. Or if u want to get an adventure of the lagos hustle, (the airport is actually close to iyana ipaja). Walk to the closest bus stop, take a bus going toward the Agege motor road, cross over to the other side of the express road and join a bus going to iyana ipaja.

If the above direction is not clear enough, the get hold of a GPS enabled device when coming, either ur black berry, Iphone, Ipad, or android devices and log onto GOOGLE MAP.
U can also reach me at 275BDEAA bb pin. Or 0.8.1.7.1.3.2.8.1.2.1. Wishing u all a safe trip 2 lasgidi.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by Nkanuzu: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
nneh1: I never wish for lagos and God posted me there. How do i cope?
Na lie. Posting of corpers to Lagos state is usually based on request and not luck. So if u requested to be posted to Lagos, be prepared to face the hassles of lagos unless you have someone to give u a soft landing. All the best
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by Nkanuzu: 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
wilxz: For those coming in from other state to lagos for the first time. If your bus stops at ojota, take another bus going to oshodi. Most buses stop u at oshodi oke ( immediately after d bridge) on oshodi apapa expressway, Try walking down under the bridge onto Agege motor road (that's the expressway under the bridge) you can then board a bus going to iyana ipaja from there. When you get to iyana ipaja, I think its a 100bucks from there to d camp.

For those coming from d north, most times your buses tend to take you to oyingbo. Get a bus going to costain from oyingbo, when you get to costain, you board another bus going 2 ojuelegba (hope I got that spelling correctly). From ojuelegba, you get another bus going to oshodi. ( The bus from ojuelegba would stop u at oshodi but along the Agege motor road (that's the expressway under the bridge) you can then board a bus going to iyana ipaja from there. When you get to iyana ipaja, I think its a 100bucks from there to d camp.

For those coming in from the airport, well since you can afford that, you can as well afford to take the airport cab straight to the camp. Or if u want to get an adventure of the lagos hustle, (the airport is actually close to iyana ipaja). Walk to the closest bus stop, take a bus going toward the Agege motor road, cross over to the other side of the express road and join a bus going to iyana ipaja.

If the above direction is not clear enough, the get hold of a GPS enabled device when coming, either ur black berry, Iphone, Ipad, or android devices and log onto GOOGLE MAP.
U can also reach me at 275BDEAA bb pin. Or 0.8.1.7.1.3.2.8.1.2.1. Wishing u all a safe trip 2 lasgidi.
From Ojota, u can get a direct bus to Iyana Ipaja. Stop at the last bus stop and take Okada (N70 max)to the camp. From Oyingbo, u can go to Yaba and take Iyana Ipaja bus.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by wilxz(m): 6:39am On Mar 05, 2013
Nkanuzu:
Na lie. Posting of corpers to Lagos state is usually based on request and not luck. So if u requested to be posted to Lagos, be prepared to face the hassles of lagos unless you have someone to give u a soft landing. All the best

My posting wasnt by request, it was by luck cos i didnt do anytin 2 be posted 2 lagos. and i also reside in lagos.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by CrazyMan(m): 6:38am On Mar 06, 2013
Nkanuzu:
That's not true...I know a couple of guys who were posted to Lagos out of luck.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by fisayur(m): 12:00am On Mar 26, 2013
nneh1: I never wish for lagos and God posted me there. How do i cope?
u runs it nysc dont post people to lagos easily n direct stop scoping urself kkkkk
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by fisayur(m): 12:06am On Mar 26, 2013
for those people coming to lagos camp u dont need to go through ojota just pass through the short cut meaning BERGER from berger take a bus going to iyanaapaja they will drop u infront of CAMP DIRECT and is like 200 naira and it depend and lastly people serving in lagos almost 99.9% runs it so just shurt up and dont talk ?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Lagos State by Xxpress(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2013
how is service in lagos like.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Orientation Set To Begin July 11th / Bayelsa A16 Corpers / Pictures From The Lagos NYSC Batch C ’12 Passing-out-parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.