Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder (30735 Views)

Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery / Fashola Blames Lagosians For Delayed Projects / Oshiomhole Cant Ban Okada For He Belongs To The Working-Class, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Pimples(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2013
INSULTS RAIN has started hence ‎​​№ more intelligent arguments
I think this thread has outlived it's usefulness.
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by kallysky(f): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
CAN YOU IMAGINE THE REASONS BEING ALIGHTED HERE?
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by babapupa: 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
As usual, the can't read and comprehend village illiterates are on a rampage again.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by zenatta: 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
Political shenanigans or bulk, (sorry), buck-passing, I think I am going to take the side of the Governor on this one.
Okadas are dangerous on our high-ways. Can't stand them.
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2013
inufele2:
You can't see the question because obviously you can't simply comprehend.
Your posts are only full of futile attempts to make them meaningful, where in the article did Fashola blamed the death of Damoche on okada?
Apart from using all forms of emoticons and words of abuse to colour your posts to make them look assertive what else are you good in?
What kind of a man will come to a faceless forum to brag about his 'achievements' if not a spineless and insecure loser like yourself.

grin You have a deep self-destructive inferiority complex, and you just can't help showing it with each successive post of yours.

I guess I'm now the one 'bragging' because I made you eat your words when you blindly tried to claim I was jobless. Classic! grin

If you call that 'bragging', then yes! I'm happy it is. I'm confident with myself, because I've achieved a lot over the years. So, when a stray loser on Nairaland tries to wiggle out of a tight corner by claiming I've got nothing going for myself, I'm quick to put him to shame in grand style, and that was the shame that befell you on that thread, my dear. I am proud of myself and I am proud of my achievements. I'm proud of the way my God has made me, as well his grace in which I dwell.

You on the other hand are the loser who has been running around Nairaland, crying about how Ejine beat him senseless, about how Ejine wants him dead, about how Ejine is an architect (heck! You even brought it up on this thread that has nothing to do with it, showing your low self esteem runs deep!) - so how can I blame you for your miserable failed life? Am I the reason you're unemployed?

Now, to tackle the crap you posted below:

Fashola does not have to say "I blame Okada for Damoche's death" for anyone with a brain to know what he was driving at.
That he even made mention of the boy's death while also talking about the vices of OKADA is enough to see where he was going, so the thread title is WELL in order.
Funny thing he didn't also mention the lax security situation in the area. Ahhh, of course he wasn't going to. That would underscore his incompetence and Uncle Fash doesn't want that now, does he?

Your desperate attempt to sound intelligent has failed, and as can be seen from the other comments on this thread, nobody wants to buy your dumb propaganda anymore.

I hope you'll no longer bore us with stories of how you're using your iPad or phone to make posts on your bed?

Ahhh... Now look who's deviating. grin
what has this got to do with the topic?

What a dumb buffoon you are.

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by honprof1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
big mo: And someone thinks Fasola is å presidential material. May he not live long enuff to become Aso Rock landlord. Amen!

Amen!!! Some Sensless and psycopath will hardly see further than a mere decietful Lasgos state Adminitration.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by babapupa: 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

Fashola does not have to say "I blame Okada for Damoche's death" for anyone with a brain to know what he was driving at.
That he even made mention of the boy's death while also talking about the vices of OKADA is enough to see where he was going,

This is your own personal conclusion based on your own ability to read and comprehend which is very infantile. What the man said has nothing to do with your own personal conclusion. It's only on NL people argue and display ignorance and stupidity at the same time...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by zenatta: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
babapupa: As usual, can't read and comprehend. village illiterates are on a rampage again.

How did we as a nation get here? Pitiable!
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by azimibraun: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
Btw fashola and fashola's critics me don't knw who b 2 trust cos both sides seem 2 b quick 2 score cheap points bt on this me kinda wanna use me head.. D question is dis, wll it b more difficult 2 carry out killings such as dis with d absence of okada riders or not? Wll it b easier 2 identify a killer on a private bike when they are no okadas than wen we hv okadas? Hw many private ppl use bikes in gidi? Wht abt d example of d Doctor killed using okada? And hw abt d north of naija wia boko use okada more 2 unleash terror? I don yarn b dat o!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by ibrobell(m): 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
Am surprised at what some people are saying here. This man is concerned about the citizens of the state, moreso he may not even know damoche and his statement may not be true but what he is trying to say is that there should be zero tolerance for crime

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by azimibraun: 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
2 persons killed a doctor and a student both shot dead frm ontop of a bike.. Why bikes and nt frm cars?
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by babapupa: 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
zenatta:

How did we as a nation get here? Pitiable!

Tribalism, lawlessness and poor education standard.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by azimibraun: 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
If I may ask, who came up with dis theory of Damoches's murder bin gang related? Cldnt it hv bin a case of wrong target? Cld dis b our usuall way of drawing conclusion as nigerians? Wt are his pals sayin and wats d police doing?
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Biggyd2: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
[quote author=stopcultism]

Your experience and that of the author of the article http://thenationonlineng.net/new/sunday-magazine/worship/my-life-as-an-ex-cultist/ is the best thing that I have seen on this thread. It is heart warming to know that you and some other people were able to make it out of this evil called CULTISM. I know the road ahead for you is not going to easy. It is not a journey for the faint hearted. I can only pray for strength and God's protection for you and your family. We will be leaving in denial if we want to believe that many of our politicians and men in high places in this country are not involved in the spread of this cultism in schools. Some lecturers and even VCs are not left out.

@Topic, I do have a problem with some of us who live abroad and are always quick to say "it is not how it is done here in the UK, Ukraine, USA e.t.c.. They always cry that things are soooooo bad in the country. Many of them have even swore never to come back to the "shitt hole" called Nigeria. They postulate thesis on NL of how to better the country and leave them for who to implement exactly? We should all look inwards I beg.

As for the statement made by Fashola, I think that he is just telling people to get ready for the final wipe out ( yes "wipe out" -they love that phrase so much) of okadas. Whether that will wipe out cultism, thievery, agboroism etc, I think not (my 2kobo)! undecided

Ehrmm…meanwhile, Fashola for president! undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
babapupa:
This is your own personal conclusion based on your own ability to read and comprehend which is very infantile. What the man said has nothing to do with your own personal conclusion. It's only on NR people argue and display ignorance and stupidity at the same time...

Coming from Eko-Ile the Tinubu butt-pimple, I find this post hilarious! grin

Of course I'm not surprise at your attempts to side-step issues especially when they expose the hypocrisy of your tin god, whose only talents include running the state to enormous debts while shamelessly coming out on TV to show himself commissioning water projects (which should be the job of the LG chairmen), as well as sending criminals and thugs on peaceful protesters who were against his Lekky tollgate.

These issues are either swept underneath your already filthy rug, or dumb excuses (such as your above post) are made.

This surprises me not. grin
Your hypocrisy has been exposed on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
Awww, Inufele, no replies yet? cry

I'm waiting o!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by azimibraun: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
Wait o! So if any student is shot dead its automaticaly a gang related killing? Who and where are d boys close pals? Why is nobody arrested and all we hear and read in d romour milll is cultism cultism... Ws he a cultist in skool or hung wit suspected cultist? No b hip hop dem say him dey do? Rappers and singers wey I knw dnt do mch of cultism o! Hope dis dude hsnt bin killed over babe related issue or production/money matter?
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by babapupa: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

Coming from Eko-Ile the Tinubu butt-pimple, I find this post hilarious! grin

Of course I'm not surprise at your attempts to side-step issues especially when they expose the hypocrisy of your tin god, whose only talents include running the state to enormous debts while shamelessly coming out on TV to show himself commissioning water projects (which should be the job of the LG chairmen), as well as sending criminals and thugs on peaceful protesters who were against his Lekky tollgate.

These issues are either swept underneath your already filthy rug, or dumb excuses (such as your above post) are made.

This surprises me not. grin
Your hypocrisy has been exposed on this thread.

So this nonsense is responsible for your inability to properly read and comprehend? I really don't now what this rubbish got to do with your flawed elementary conclusions and the fact that your ability to read and comprehend simple English stinks.

I hope you are not the smartest joker in your village...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
babapupa:

So this nonsense is responsible for your inability to properly read and comprehend? I really don't now what this rubbish got to do with your flawed elementary conclusions and the fact that your ability to read and comprehend simple English stinks.

I hope you are not the smartest joker in your village...

Yawn. Try again, loser. Your lines are generic and boring now.

Protip: First pull your head out of Fashola's rotten asss before typing. That would help you see things from a much different "Point of View".

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by talktimi(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
azimibraun: Wait o! So if any student is shot dead its automaticaly a gang related killing? Who and where are d boys close pals? Why is nobody arrested and all we hear and read in d romour milll is cultism cultism... Ws he a cultist in skool or hung wit suspected cultist? No b hip hop dem say him dey do? Rappers and singers wey I knw dnt do mch of cultism o! Hope dis dude hsnt bin killed over babe related issue or production/money matter?
he was a member of the supreme airlords confraternity (eiye)
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by babapupa: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

Yawn. Try again, loser. Your lines are generic and boring now.

Protip: First pull your head out of Fashola's rotten asss before typing. That would help you see things from a much different "Point of View".

Is my head inside Fashola's assss responsible for your lack of ability to read and comprehend simple English words because I still don't know how your repetitive irrelevant leaps got to do with your poor reading and comprehension skills.

Now you are sounding re/tarded and compounding your reading and comprehension issues...
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by sezy911: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
gratiaeo: Fashola must be HIGH on WEEDS! Ok let also blame Okada on 2pac, B I G and others .......
What a cheap political point
How does okada and cultist relate ?
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by manny4life(m): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
As usual, Fashola NEVER fails to disappoint...SMH

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
manny4life: As usual, Fashola NEVER fails to disappoint...SMH

I know right! grin
And his assslickers no dey help im case. Read the thread and laugh go paralyze you like it did me grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

grin You have a deep self-destructive inferiority complex, and you just can't help showing it with each successive post of yours.

I guess I'm now the one 'bragging' because I made you eat your words when you blindly tried to claim I was jobless. Classic! grin

If you call that 'bragging', then yes! I'm happy it is. I'm confident with myself, because I've achieved a lot over the years. So, when a stray loser on Nairaland tries to wiggle out of a tight corner by claiming I've got nothing going for myself, I'm quick to put him to shame in grand style, and that was the shame that befell you on that thread, my dear. I am proud of myself and I am proud of my achievements. I'm proud of the way my God has made me, as well his grace in which I dwell.

You on the other hand are the loser who has been running around Nairaland, crying about how Ejine beat him senseless, about how Ejine wants him dead, about how Ejine is an architect (heck! You even brought it up on this thread that has nothing to do with it, showing your low self esteem runs deep!) - so how can I blame you for your miserable failed life? Am I the reason you're unemployed?

Now, to tackle the crap you posted below:

That he even made mention of the boy's death while also talking about the vices of OKADA is enough to see where he was going, so the thread title is WELL in order.
Funny thing he didn't also mention the lax security situation in the area. Ahhh, of course he wasn't going to. That would underscore his incompetence and Uncle Fash doesn't want that now, does he?

Your desperate attempt to sound intelligent has failed, and as can be seen from the other comments on this thread, nobody wants to buy your dumb propaganda anymore.

Ahhh... Now look who's deviating. grin
what has this got to do with the topic?

What a dumb buffoon you are.

Blabbing about as usual, Your inability to comprehend simple posts and make intelligent posts is evident on many of your posts especially the one on this thread.
You see there is a part of human brain that is responsible for comprehension unfortunately your own has not developed properly as this is obvious in your response to posts on this thread.
You claimed that you cannot see my question and have to wait until I posted it again before you can mutter a response

You're nothing but a retarded loser. This thread at least exposes the comprehension deficiency of your brain and confirm the need to avoid engaging a loser like you.
What you have demonstrated on this thread are:
1. Lack of comprehension skills - as stated above your part of the brain that is responsible for comprehension is either dead or fails to develop properly. My fear is as you claim to be an 'architect' you will be putting the lives of many at risks with your faulty designs due to the malfunctioning of your brains. How did they ever allow you to slipped through the system? abi you be foreman claiming to be an architect grin grin
2. You are very insecure - Only an insecure man will be bragging about who he is on a faceless forum, you're nothing but a tout or better still a building site foreman. You need to posts your so called achievements to give you a sense of security about who you are. There are many other professionals using NL and when a thread is not posted in the career section and is not about your career there is no need to bore us with your so called career 'achievement'
3. You're too emotional - You keep using words like you 'beat am', 'throway' am for gutter etc, on an internet forum? This NL definitely means so much to you and it seems you thrive on its existence.

If you can't stay on the topic and comprehend simple posts it will be a waste of time to be engaging you, so go and fckk yourself.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by babapupa: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

Keep trying, boy.
I'll care about your ineffective nursery-level insults someday. I promise.

It's now safe to conclude that all the dumb nonsense you keep spewing has nothing to do with your elementary inability to properly read and comprehend simple English. You just lack reading and comprehension skills. You need to go back to school and retake the reading and comprehension classes you skipped and posting all your silly internet pictures can not help you in this area..

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné: Awww, Inufele, no replies yet? cry

I'm waiting o!

Desperation! grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2013
Damn! All those hours and this is the best you could come up with? grin
I gave you all the time in the world to go do your homework and come back with atleast a decent reply for me, but as expected, you have shown yet again, how powerless and empty you are.
Now, make I siddon tackle the futile garbage you just left for me, cuz I'm certainly in the mood for you today:

inufele2:
Blabbing about as usual, Your inability to comprehend simple posts and make intelligent posts is evident on many of your posts especially the one on this thread.
You see there is a part of human brain that is responsible for comprehension unfortunately your own has not developed properly as this is obvious in your response to posts on this thread.
You claimed that you cannot see my question and have to wait until I posted it again before you can mutter a response

No dear. I was more amused and fascinated about your obsession with my profession as an architect, and believe me, you don't know the number of readers on this thread who find your inferiority complex just about as amusing. You see the number of times you've mentioned "architect" on this thread alone? There isn't a doubt on my mind you're a bitter loser who applied 9 times for Architecture but kept scoring 44 in his JAMB. Nwanne, biko, how is this my fault? Why are you obsessed with my job?
You still haven't told us why it gives you sleepless, oga grin. But that's okay as I'm enjoying this view of your stupiidity grin

You're nothing but a retarded loser. This thread at least exposes the comprehension deficiency of your brain and confirm the need to avoid engaging a loser like you.

Wrong again. If there's anything it shows, it's that the propaganda machinery used by underachievers and imbeciiles like you has finally come to its sad end.
Take a look at this thread alone and see the number of people who have virtually buried Fashola and his dumb henchman.
But oh wait, I forgot you can't do that since you'd rather slit your own throat because I'm an architect.

What you have demonstrated on this thread are:
1. Lack of comprehension skills - as stated above your part of the brain that is responsible for comprehension is either dead or fails to develop properly. My fear is as you claim to be an 'architect' you will be putting the lives of many at risks with your faulty designs due to the malfunctioning of your brains. How did they ever allow you to slipped through the system? abi you be foreman claiming to be an architect grin grin

Once again, pay attention to the bolded areas and see who the loser is. Your desperation to heap your failure in life on someone else is quite funny grin
It's only unfortunate cuz you only prove to the rest of us on this thread how bitter you are. "An architect, an architect" - Damn! Get a grip of yourself kid.

2. You are very insecure - Only an insecure man will be bragging about who he is on a faceless forum, you're nothing but a tout or better still a building site foreman. You need to posts your so called achievements to give you a sense of security about who you are. There are many other professionals using NL and when a thread is not posted in the career section and is not about your career there is no need to bore us with your so called career 'achievement'

I've said it before - I'm proud of my upbringing, my education, my success, as well as my looks! grin I'm very happy with my self and I have no problems singing it to the world.
You on the other hand only come on Nairaland to promote tribalism (your pitiful history shows it!) so it's easy to see you come from a failed family of underachievers. If my success hurts you that much, like I said, go rot in hell. You won't be missed.

3. You're too emotional - You keep using words like you 'beat am', 'throway' am for gutter etc, on an internet forum? This NL definitely means so much to you and it seems you thrive on its existence.

If you can't stay on the topic and comprehend simple posts it will be a waste of time to be engaging you, so go and fckk yourself.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I've been in Nairaland since 2006, and I've always seen it as a place to unwind and say whatever ish I like, cuz my real life is chiefly centered around work, which can be mind numbing.
So, ummm, yeah... Am I supposed to feel offended by that dumb post of yours?

I also find it funny how you did nothing to address my reply to you regarding Fashola and Damoche. You simply side-stepped it like a child to rant about "you are this" and "you are that". grin

Am I still the one deviating?
Dumbass! grin

Oya, talk again.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices / War At Benue State House Of Assembly As Lawmakers Exchange Blows / Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.