Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder (30767 Views)

Fashola Blames Jonathan For Lekki-ikoyi Robbery / Fashola Blames Lagosians For Delayed Projects / Oshiomhole Cant Ban Okada For He Belongs To The Working-Class, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by OmoTier1(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2013
thelastPope: It is thread like these that really exposes these ACN sychophants as real hypocrites. They will always defend Fashola or anything ACN no matter what they do. While that is within their rights, their hypocrisy is exposed when they try to attack every other person and claim it is some kind of objective or non-partisan move.

They started out deliberately on this path but it seems they have actually reached a crecendo where they are actually begining to believe their own lies and propaganda. A state of psycological delusion! A phenomenon where you tell yourself a lie so much that you actually begin to live it out. At this stage, they will come online and type the most ridiculous stuff and still tag it as sane or superior or truth.

Little wonder Fashola is really doing stupid stuff when he is surrounded by such people. How can banning of Okada change the mind of a determined killer or cultist? The guy who was killed at anthony recently was murdered by an assailant who simply shot him, crossed the road, entered his car and zoomed off! When has it ever required Okada to commit a murder? Murders and roberries have been commited from time immemorial! They were commited on foot, with horses, donkeys camels, cars, skates, boats, name it. 32,000 people were killed by guns in the US in 2012. It is only from Fashola's mouth you here such dumb stuff like this that Okada is responsible for crime.

The only way to reduce crime is to put necessary security structures on the ground and to improve standard of living in society. Not to ban things! Pwew!

Name one state that has better security in Nigeria than Lagos apart from perhaps Abuja? If the numbers clearly show that Okada is aiding the criminals in their evil does it not make sense to your that curtailing it is the right thing to do? You talk of improving the standard of living, is it not a fact that most of these people who come to Lagos to rob on bike do so because of greed and get rich syndrome?

If anything, Fashola has funded the people that He barely has direct authority over and has put in place different strategy to assist the police to combat crime, so what ore can He? Can you really in your heart claim Fashola has not done much to improve the living standards of Lagosians directly or indirectly by His good governance? The numerous infrastructure project He has embarked upon no doubt has lifted some out of the poverty line and given others a life line of hope. There are other fellow governors who could have done same and make. Jobs available everywhere by investing heavily in capital development, instead they have looted their treasury and their fellow citizens are now turning to crime in large number. Go to Delta state and see things for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by melotech(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2013
what are the tuition fees meant for can you please explain if provision of security is not included
Omo_Tier1:
What has university tuition fees got to do with murder supposedly committed by cultist and it is being alleged the murder victim Himself is also a cultist? It is people like you that would spend N90,000 buying blackberry yet continue to spew rubbish when asked to pay tuition fees that is fair and reason compared to standards elsewhere.

Your very attempt to rubbish the man Fashola by asking the question about how much was budgeted for security shows you really do not mean well for Lagos. I won't be surprise that you are also one of those committing crime in Lagos, yet would open your mouth and spew rubbish in NL

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Smhart1(f): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2013
Thank God it wasnt said by JEG

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by OmoTier1(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

You should quit being a boxed-in coward and stop throwing empty punches which have no effect on anyone and do nothing but further reveal your emptiness.
Where did I say my last post was about the headline?

Reread the embarrassing line from you I highlighted and come back to further regale us with your shameless antics.

What an excuse from you.
What is embarrassing in pointing out to glorified F-9ners like you how nonsensical your comments on the article are even when the truth stir glaringly at your face that Fashola never attributed the death of the boy to Okada, but mainly use the opportunity to buttress His government's reasons for introducing the restriction placed on Okada by citing several examples of how Okada has aided criminals in your clout in succeeding in their crimes undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by solelymade: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
It is unfortunate folks think d governor is crazy with dis ban of okada when it is clear he has nothing 2 benefit personally from banning them. Okada has done nothin 2 help d economic growth of dis nation and Lagos state but it has successfully killed creative minds.
Some have failed to realise dat the emergence of okada has brought with it a new and much easier means 4 petty criminals to commit crime and as such these criminals will build on the momentum dat comes with each successful crime they committ. With okada, criminals get away is made much easier and dis criminals who are mostly petty thieves will keep gaining momentum and with each successful get away they gather enuf confidence 2 improve on their crime agenda.
To think of it, dis okada crime rarely happen in places like Mushin and Isolo because boyz also on okada and some okada operators will chase and apprehend them same as criminals using cars. It is not easy 4 d police 2 chase okada thieves because d police operate wit vans. But places in lagos constituted of middle and top class people experience robbery associated with okada because there is nobody 2 chase them down. Damoche and the doctor killers were able 2 get away easily because okada is a easy get away means no hindrance in traffic, bad roads rarely affect them and if any damage is done to d okada they will get it fixed with a token.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné: Is this man an idiiot?

I blame Wole Soyinka for Damoche's murder.

And guess what? As crazy as mine sounds, it is actually closer to the truth than Fashola's wink

You see why I concluded that you lack ability to comprehend on the other thread? Where in the article did Fashola blame the death of Damoche on Okada?
When I choose to ignore you resort to abuse which I'm obviously indifferent to, you portrayed yourself like an intelligent person and even claimed to be an architect. I wonder who will engage an architect that can't bloody read?
You may come back to post your usual colourless and feeble punches of abuse, if you understand my signature you'll know that I'm not moved by such abuse in any way.
However, if you ever allow your emotion to get the best of you to the point of wishing me dead again, I will report you to the moderator and your curse will return upon yourself.
Omo ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by juninho(m): 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
Okada riders killed Dele Giwa, Kudirat Abiola, Pa Alfred Rewane, Olaitan Oyerinde, Funsho Williams,Bola Ige, etc. Hip hip hip hurray!!! for okada

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by melotech(m): 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Name one state that has better security in Nigeria than Lagos apart from perhaps Abuja? If the numbers clearly show that Okada is aiding the criminals in their evil does it not make sense to your that curtailing it is the right thing to do? You talk of improving the standard of living, is it not a fact that most of these people who come to Lagos to rob on bike do so because of greed and get rich syndrome?

If anything, Fashola has funded the people that He barely has direct authority over and has put in place different strategy to assist the police to combat crime, so what ore can He? Can you really in your heart claim Fashola has not done much to improve the living standards of Lagosians directly or indirectly by His good governance? The numerous infrastructure project He has embarked upon no doubt has lifted some out of the poverty line and given others a life line of hope. There are other fellow governors who could have done same and make. Jobs available everywhere by investing heavily in capital development, instead they have looted their treasury and their fellow citizens are now turning to crime in large number. Go to Delta state and see things for yourself.
name one state where you pay tax on every thing like lagos tax for kai,lasma,vio,nurtw,local gov boys,lawma,tenament rate,market ticket,everything in lagos is attached to money so why wouldn't the Gov make provision for adequate security as for me Fashola is a failure (you are fail not because you did not score but you don't score the pass mark) i score him 30%

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by bankyblue(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Most people on this thread are just plain stu'p'I'd and moronic. . .if it was established that the killer escaped on a bike,should any sane person blame fashola for making such comment ?

If banning of okada will reduce crime in Lagosnthen I'm cool with it.why should a place like Lagos be flooded with okadas if I may ask ?

U re quoting one person and saying this trash! MOST PEOPLE ON THIS
THREAD ARE JUST PLAIN STU'P'I'D AND MORONIC!!!!!! U better watch it bluetooth!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by howfarwhatagwan: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
Now I know Nigerians do not want to move forward. When something is more of a nuisance than good what do you do? Fashola is simply speaking the truth it is very sad that people do not see the rational or the meaning behind what he has said. Wake up my dear Naija peeps and stop being selfish we will never move forward with this sort of attitude or thoughts.
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by thelastPope(m): 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Fashola funded who? Built which infrastructure? And you know that from your UK base? Please, we know you are a sycophant but try and still pretend you are a real Nigerian. You are not even qualified to comment on Lagos from where you are. We live here and work here daily. Fashola is the most insensitive Governor Lagos has ever had! The guy only cares about himself and his cronies.

By the way, please you guys should do him a memo to watch "1000 ways to die" so he can understand that he shouldn't blame the tools for crime. He should blame the people who commited it and the society that failed to raise them up properly.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by OmoTier1(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
melotech: what are the tuition fees meant for can you please explain if provision of security is not included
If anything, can you attest to the fact that there are no security on campus in LASU?
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by OmoTier1(m): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
melotech:
name one state where you pay tax on every thing like lagos tax for kai,lasma,vio,nurtw,local gov boys,lawma,tenament rate,market ticket,everything in lagos is attached to money so why wouldn't the Gov make provision for adequate security as for me Fashola is a failure (you are fail not because you did not score but you don't score the pass mark) i score him 30%
Can I start by asking you which state you are from?
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 12:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
inufele2:

You see why I concluded that you lack ability to comprehend on the other thread? Where in the article did Fashola blame the death of Damoche on Okada?
When I choose to ignore you resort to abuse which I'm obviously indifferent to, you portrayed yourself like an intelligent person and even claimed to be an architect. I wonder who will engage an architect that can't bloody read?
You may come back to post your usual colourless and feeble punches of abuse, if you understand my signature you'll know that I'm not moved by such abuse in any way.
However, if you ever allow your emotion to get the best of you to the point of wishing me dead again, I will report you to the moderator and your curse will return upon yourself.
Omo ale jati jati

grin LMFAO! I love this!
Look at this testicular worm making a buffoon of himself.
I can see that pounding I gave you on that thread has been ringing over and over in your head and now giving you sleepless nights grin
That's how I love to leave victims - psychologically scarred for life.
But we'll talk about our 'good times' another day, my boy. Right now we're on the subject of Fashola.

Now, are you not an idiiot for quoting my first post and trying to use it to promote your weak arguement? Shebi you no sabi wetin be joke or sarcasm again, you doofus?

You're a dullard on all accounts. It has been proven on that past thread, and it is still shown today:

One more thing... I know it hurts you so bad that you are a jobless unemployed imbeciile on the internet, but constantly dragging my job as an architect into every sentence you make does nothing else but show you off as a sore loser.

Oya, go and call moderators you powerless idiiot grin

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by ayanfeeledumare: 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
land for sale at agabra environs pls call 08028170296
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by OmoTier1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
thelastPope:

Fashola funded who? Built which infrastructure? And you know that from your UK base? Please, we know you are a sycophant but try and still pretend you are a real Nigerian. You are not even qualified to comment on Lagos from where you are. We live here and work here daily. Fashola is the most insensitive Governor Lagos has ever had! The guy only cares about himself and his cronies.

By the way, please you guys should do him and memo to watch "1000 ways to die" so he can understand that he shouldn't blame the tools for crime. He should blame the people who commited it and the society that failed to raise them up properly.
Haha, I am sure I visit and stay in Lagos more than you ever did. Your comment that Fashola is the most insensitive governor clearly shows you are a clown. What was Fashola share of the vote in the las election again?

I know your hatred for Fashola is not out of objectivity and care for the average Nigerian but as you are well known on NL, your stomach is your God and you see Fashola as a potential threat hence your nonsensical statements about Him and the very positive impact His governance has made on not just Lagos but Nigeria as a whole.

Can you in your humble self point out which state has provided more funding to the police than Lagos State under Fashola? Give me the name of one state. Even FCT does not even measure up.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by OmoTier1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
howfarwhatagwan: Now I know Nigerians do not want to move forward. When something is more of a nuisance than good what do you do? Fashola is simply speaking the truth it is very sad that people do not see the rational or the meaning behind what he has said. Wake up my dear Naija peeps and stop being selfish we will never move forward with this sort of attitude or thoughts.
Thank you for this very insightful observation. We have become so self centred that we barely give a second thought to anything that is against what benefits us only. Numbers speak for themselves. Lagosians have pointed out clearly that the vast majority of the robbery I their neighbourhood is carried out by criminals using Okada. The government have listened, done what is right by restricting their use and some self centred folks cannot see the good in doing so
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

grin LMFAO! I love this!
Look at this testicular worm making a buffoon of himself.
I can see that pounding I gave you on that thread has been ringing over and over in your head and now giving you sleepless nights grin
That's how I love to leave victims - psychologically scarred for life.
But we'll talk about our 'good times' another day, my boy. Right now we're on the subject of Fashola.

Now, are you not an idiiot for quoting my first post and trying to use it to promote your weak arguement? Shebi you no sabi wetin be joke or sarcasm again, you doofus?

You're a dullard on all accounts. It has been proven on that past thread, and it is still shown today:

One more thing... I know it hurts you so bad that you are a jobless unemployed imbeciile on the internet, but constantly dragging my job as an architect into every sentence you make does nothing else but show you off as a sore loser.

Oya, go and call moderators you powerless idiiot grin

In your dreams! For your info my attachment to anything posted here is 0%

Read my post again dullard because I know you can't comprehend. I stated that IF YOU ALLOW YOUR EMOTIONS TO TAKE THE BEST OF YOU TO THE POINT OF WISHING ME DEAD LIKE YOU DID ON OTHER THREAD THEN I WILL REPORT YOU.

I have to write in block letter to make it sink into your empty head as you simply can't comprehend.
You still cannot highlight where Fashola put the blame of Damoche's death on okada.
It is your insecurity that make you to state on the other thread that you're an architect, like anyone cares to know who you are?
Architect my foot!
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by solelymade: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
thelastpope:
How can banning of Okada change the mind of a determined killer or cultist? The guy who was killed at anthony recently was murdered by an assailant who simply shot him, crossed the road, entered his car and zoomed off! When has it ever required Okada to commit a murder? Murders and roberries have been commited from time immemorial! They were commited on foot, with horses, donkeys camels, cars, skates, boats, name it. 32,000 people were killed by guns in the US in 2012. It is only from Fashola's mouth you here such dumb stuff like this that Okada is responsible for crime.

The only way to reduce crime is to put necessary security structures on the ground and to improve standard of living in society. Not to ban things! Pwew!
Okada ban will reduce the success rate of criminal activity because dis criminal gain confidence wit each successful criminal act and okada get away comes wit some ease.

Bros, u gat dis wrong the guy dat shot d doctor used an okada he came wit 2 get away and it was pretty easy.

Part of d security measure needed in Lagos today is a total ban of okada.
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by OmoTier1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
melotech:
Go to Edo State, Delta State and see if the taxes paid by the citizens are any different. Delta is even worse because there is no commensurate reinvestment of those taxes in public infrastructure that benefits the man on the street.

Some of you want to enjoy what you see on tv in western nations but fail to understand that they are paid for by the taxes of people who work day and night. Let me give you example, council taxes here alone on the average yearly amounts to £1,500 which will equate to N375,000 (exchange rate of N250 to £1). Do you have an idea of the VAT paid on goods and services here? How many Nigerians pay council taxes if at all?
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by gen2briz(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
IS FASHOLA A LEARNER?
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by jaymichael(m): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
There hasn't been any medium or vehicle of transportation without its inherent dangers or risks. we all know of the numerous plane crashes in Nigeria, tankers exploding on the highway and killing lots of people and destroying properties. articulated vehicles with brake failures that result in ghastly accidents. Container trucks falling on the expressway with long traffic jam as its consequence, we can go on and on. Do we call for a blanket ban on those medium of transportation? no, because they have a service which they perform. collapse houses does not make us sleep in open fields. The Nigerian police is notorious for its corruption and gross inefficiency, do we now say the Nigerian police force should be scrapped? the problem of Nigeria and indeed Lagos is not okada. The problem associated with inherent okada vices can be tackled efficiently if appropriate institutions put in place by the Government performs their duties effectively. Personally, the Issue of Fashola and okada ban, I see it as an EGO and CLASS thing. Fashola, just like LORD FARQUAAR in Shrek1 animation movie, is trying create a so called PERFECT STATE just like lord farquaar's DULOC perfect town, and he sees okada as an "eye sore" in his so called PERFECT STATE. If the authorities can exert the same force and actions they expend towards okada eradication, towards solving the real problems of this country, Nigeria will be greater than England by now.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
inufele2:

Read my post again dullard because I know you can't comprehend. I stated that IF YOU ALLOW YOUR EMOTIONS TO TAKE THE BEST OF YOU TO THE POINT OF WISHING ME DEAD LIKE YOU DID ON OTHER THREAD THEN I WILL REPORT YOU.

I have to write in block letter to make it sink into your empty head as you simply can't comprehend.
You still cannot highlight where Fashola put the blame of Damoche's death on okada.
It is your insecurity that make you to state on the other thread that you're an architect, like anyone cares to know who you are?
Architect my foot!

grin grin Now, THIS is why I constantly say you are a buffoon.
My dear, since it hurts you so bad, let me say it in full -- I do not wish you dead. Why? Because you already ARE dead.
You are brain-dead, intellectually dead, and socially non-existent! grin
You are a walking carcass of vulture semenn and human feces. You are an embarrassment to the human race as well as the lepers that bred you. Poohoo, tell me, does that burn? grin

You claimed I was emotional? You are an imbeciile, and this proves you're empty! The emotional person is you, who has carried those beatings in your memory, and have carried them on here, still whining about it. Grow up kid, you're an embarrassment... And get yourself a day job while you're at it. I was laughing through our whole exchange (as everyone could see) and I'm still laughing even right now; while you've been running around crying about how Ejine told you to "go die". You look like a child man! grin

And yes... I mean it when I say it -- If my post offends you, simply die. The world would be a better place without you as you deserve no other place but the fiery pits of hades, sharing a room with Idi Amin grin

Oh, and yes - I am full architect!
Obafemi Awolowo University
Class of 2010
Angola Hostel
The akara-loving Delta boy
The only Igbo boy wey dey chop agidi and Gordon Spark in the early morning! grin
Ask about me and stop making a foool of yourself.

Since you're an unemployed loser, I understand why it hurts you.
But please do us all a favor and go rot in hell.

I await your next idiiotic response cuz I'm certainly in the mood for retarrds like you today grin

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

My dear, since it hurts you so bad, let me say it in full -- I do not wish you dead. Why? Because you already ARE dead.
You are a walking carcass of vulture semenn and human feces. You are an embarrassment to the human race as well as the lepers that bred you. Poohoo, tell me, does that burn? grin

You claimed I was emotional? You are an imbeciile, and this proves you're empty! The emotional person is you, who has carried those beatings in your memory, and have carried them on here, still whining about it. Grow up kid, you're an embarrassment... And get yourself a day job while you're at it. I was laughing through our whole exchange (as everyone could see) and I'm still laughing even right now; while you've been running around crying about how Ejine told you to "go die". You look like a child man! grin

And yes... I mean it when I say it -- If my post offends you, simply die. The world would be a better place without you as you deserve no other place but the fiery pits of hades, sharing a room with Idi Amin grin

Class of 2010
Angola Hostel
The only Igbo boy wey dey chop agidi and Gordon Spark in the early morning! grin

I await your next idiiotic response cuz I'm certainly in the mood for retarrds like you today grin

Answer the question! I'm bored already about your futile attempts to always deviate from the original line of argument, that is not intelligent at all in any way.
Look we don't care who you are, you have shown here that you lack the ability to read and comprehend, do not attempt to deviate from that. The best you can do is to swallow your pride and admit that you goofed. Omo tier1 posts and your feeble response shows that you're very shallow and ridiculously unintelligent.
Once again stop blabbing about answer the question, quit being sensational by colouring your posts with emoticon and details of your 'achievements'
Defend your earlier posts or swallow your pride as you are ridiculously empty.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Paulaok4(f): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
baby_123:
Local people who are too lazy to walk or take keke na pep. Okada has no place in Lagos. Let it be seized and banned. It was never an approved form of transportation. Maybe compensate owners for the worth of their bikes.
Keep in mind that keke does not ply all roads yet, hopefully it would soon. I do not owe a car and I have to trek for between 35 to 50mins from church, leaving for work or coming back involves a brisk 20mins walk. Generalising and calling people local and lazy is both shortsighted and silly, until you have walked a mile in their sheos.....

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
inufele2:
Answer the question! I'm bored already about your futile attempts to always deviate from the original line of argument, that is not intelligent at all in any way.
Look we don't care who you are, you have shown here that you lack the ability to read and comprehend, do not attempt to deviate from that. The best you can do is to swallow your pride and admit that you goofed. Omo tier1 posts and your feeble response shows that you're very shallow and ridiculously unintelligent.
Once again stop blabbing about answer the question, quit being sensational by colouring your posts with emoticon and details of your 'achievements'
Defend your earlier posts or swallow your pride as you are ridiculously empty.

Typical. Slapped senseless and has now resorted to this cheap act. Why am I not surprised? After dragging in my profession as an architect and then made to eat your own words, you say I'm the one trying to deviate? After bringing in the beatings I gave you in our last thread, you now claim I'm the one deviating? LMFAO! grin You're pathetic indeed.

"Answer the question"? What question exactly? In your post or in someone else's? Cuz I sure scanned your last post and didn't find a single question except your inferiority complex-induced bellows about my profession:

inufele2:

Architect my foot!

Moorron grin

Unless of course you're talking about Omo Tier?
Then chillax, I'm getting to him. I'll be taking you all one by one, so wait your turn, my little puppet.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by buchibabe: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

Class of 2010
Angola Hostel

Jehovah Armagedon!!! Lol. Idikwa harsh. Heheheh easy na.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ejiné:

Typical. Slapped senseless and has now resorted to this cheap act. Why am I not surprised? After dragging in my profession as an architect and then made to eat your own words, you say I'm the one trying to deviate? After bringing in the beatings I gave you in our last thread, you now claim I'm the one deviating? LMFAO! grin You're pathetic indeed.

"Answer the question"? What question exactly? In your post or in someone else's? Cuz I sure scanned your last post and didn't find a single question except your inferiority complex-induced bellows about my profession:

Moorron grin

Unless of course you're talking about Omo Tier?
Then chillax, I'm getting to him. I'll be taking you all one by one, so wait your turn, my little puppet.

You can't see the question because obviously you can't simply comprehend.
Your posts are only full of futile attempts to make them meaningful, where in the article did Fashola blamed the death of Damoche on okada?
Apart from using all forms of emoticons and words of abuse to colour your posts to make them look assertive what else are you good in?
What kind of a man will come to a faceless forum to brag about his 'achievements' if not a spineless and insecure loser like yourself.

I hope you'll no longer bore us with stories of how you're using your iPad or phone to make posts on your bed?
Retarded loser.
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
inufele2:

Omo ale jati jati
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Summersland(m): 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
Okada rider don enter another wahalaa frm lagos state govt again...Ebi ooooo
Re: Fashola Blames Okada For Damoche’s Murder by Ejine(m): 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
What is embarrassing in pointing out to glorified F-9ners like you how nonsensical your comments on the article are even when the truth stir glaringly at your face that Fashola never attributed the death of the boy to Okada, but mainly use the opportunity to buttress His government's reasons for introducing the restriction placed on Okada by citing several examples of how Okada has aided criminals in your clout in succeeding in their crimes undecided

I decided to first take my time out and handle that bleating retarrd Inufele2 before getting back to you.

First off, I couldn't help but laugh at your pitiful attempt to side-step the shameful goof of yours I highlighted (the one you made the idiiotic excuse about KAI and LASTMA already having their work cut for them and not going about to police "everybody" as you put it).
It is funny because these institutionalized criminals in LASTMA are, however, always able to show up when it comes to fighting with bus drivers like thugs in the full glare of the public, as well as carrying out their daily extortion routine on even innocent motorists.

It is also hilarious because motor park touts like you are the same ones who visit every GEJ thread to howl about how he's unable to prevent the UN Bombings, as well as Kano shootout. Buh ahh, of course it's about Fashola, so it's okay to sweep that under the rug and try to pass it off as "progressivism" to the dwindling number of illiterates who reason like you.

Secondly, I also wonder what has stopped this same Fashola from banning the numerous one-chance buses which have been carrying out their criminal acts over the years. If he was truly keen on caring for the safety of the people who are his responsibility, he would have done away with them way before the Okada, because they actually pose a greater threat, no?

And finally, your dumb pointless F9 posts prove to me you're just another loser on the internet trying hard to please his pay master, since your lines are completely incongruent to the points I highlighted.

Good luck selling your brain.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Double Nomination: Supreme Court Decision, A Setback For Democracy - Atiku / We Will Decentralise National Grid, Invest $550m To Boost Power Supply – Buhari / Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.